The coming storm called chaos.....

Discussion in 'Spirit Daily and Spirit Digest' started by Beth B, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Fatima

Fatima Powers

To each his own. I am sticking with what signs scripture gives, as well as, past and present prophets are saying. Some contend otherwise. Verne Dagenais messages are the most specific in the era of the Antichrist. He shall be manifest, if mankind does not repent, shortly after the Warning. Everyone will receive the mark, either of the Beast or of God after the Warning. This is when the abomination of desolation (the protestant teaching of the Eucharist), that the book of Daniel speaks of, begins within the false church. The Antichrist will come with all kinds of deceit after the Warning, which he will give hope to all the hopeless showing false signs and wonders for all those who are looking for a 'savior' of this world. If interested in his messages on the Antichrist go here, and type the word antichrist in the search (magnifying glass) http://www.scribd.com/doc/22505473/God-Speaks-Will-You-Listen

6/27/07
    A false prophet or anti pope will proclaim the protestant doctrine of the mass to be correct. This is the one teaching that will change. The rest of my churches teachings can stay the same. Satan knows how to deprive my children of everlasting life, deprive my children of my presence. This is how the man of sin, the son of perdition will sit in the temple of God.Reference II Thessalonians 2:4-10. He will attempt to lead my people to deny my presence in the eucharist and to teach the mass is only a symbol. This is antichrist. This will bring the wrath of God on the children of disobedience. This will cause theunleashing of the bowls of divine justice. My sacrifice of the mass daily holds back my Father’s justice. Luke 18:8

10/5/07
    My son I want you to do the following things for your Lord and Master:
    1.Trust in me only for 100% of your family’s needs: physical and spiritual.
    2.Study my word. It will be your means of survival. Stop studying the things of this world.
    3.Live your life like mine and my Mother Mary. Make all your activities a witness to others of my divine life residing in your soul.
    4.Do not believe the lies of Satan. Quote my word to him. He cannot stand the truth. Memorize especially the 10 commandments and the two great commandments.
    5.Continue to go to confession and receive the Holy Eucharist.
    6.Let your whole life be a life of prayer. While at work, with your family, and studying my words. Allow me to be a part of all your activities

You have been blessed and given the graces to endure the trials, temptations, and deception to come your way. My peace be with you. Remember, your family has been entrusted by my Father, to my mother Mary for your care and protection. I am always with you and will never leave you now or in eternity. I will warn you once more. Let goof your attachment to worldly goods, for great changes are coming to your family and all my faithful. It will seem as if the ungodly do prosper. For the ungodly will only prosper by taking the mark of the beast to their eternal damnation. My faithful will receive all their needs from God Almighty. Remember my message to you from 4/07. Elijah and the widow of Sareptha survived for 3 1/2 years only by my divine grace and intervention. So it will be with you and your family. To answer a question for you: all who take the mark of the beast are forever cast into hell. This is what my word states. This will occur because mankind will be warned not to follow Satan and the antichrist. By rejecting the warning, you are rejecting God’s mercy and incurring his divine justice. Never before in history has a generation received such graces. Only at the general judgment is an ungodly soul aware of his sin committed against my commandments. But the warning will occur where every soul will experience a preview of their judgment if it had occurred at that instant. Then each soul will be given an opportunity to repent. Mercy will stop for many because all flesh will truly know I exist. After the warning, by accepting the mark of the beast, you will be condemned to hell because you have rejected my mercy in its fullest expression. My son, I give you a private prophecy. Share it at my leading. The antichrist is rising to power as I speak to you. He is hidden until revealed according to my Father’s will. Many natural disasters have and will continue to occur. Then you will experience the warning. After the warning, rejecting my mercy will cause you to take the mark of the beast. You will then experience the abomination of desolation and a fierce persecution of my faithful Catholics by: lukewarm Catholics, Protestants who are apostate, and the followers of the antichrist. After my two witnesses battle the forces of Satan, you will see my two witnesses killed and taken up into heaven. Woe to those who are alive during those days. Without my mercy, no flesh would survive. My Father’s wrath will be unleashed on the ungodly and sinner. I will then, with the brightness of my coming, cast the antichrist and his followers into hell forever. As a result, the world will experience 3 days of darkness and my creation purified of evil. Nature and my people will be healed. Then my son, the era of peace will take place where my faithful will be resurrected and rewarded in the first resurrection. My faithful will receive glorified bodies. Those who survive the days of tribulation will be able to live out their lives in peace. Once this era of peace is over, Satan will attack my New Jerusalem, the church, as the Prince of Gog in Ezekiel 38, 39. The length of time of the era of peace has not been revealed to mankind.

Time will be no more, as you know it. The final act of Satan will bring about the end of human history. I will return in the flesh to bring judgment on mankind. I will separate the sheep from the goats. The righteous will inherit eternal life with glorified bodies, and the sinners will be cast into the pool of fire with Satan forever. Purgatory will be emptied at the last judgment. This is a brief outline of events to give you hope and trust in your Savior. The time for the events to begin is now in your human time, not years in the future. Trust in me, my son, and I will bring you to the times of refreshment. Finally, the next several years will be difficult financially and spiritually for you, my son and my remnant, if you do not completely trust in me. This message is from Jesus to my son who has been faithful in a few things. Keep a copy of this message with you and watch as the events take place. Praise my Father, myself, and the Holy Spirit, for revealing these truths to you. For you have been blessed by the Lord. Amen.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
    Jeanne, Ecclesiasticus 2 and Pijon like this.
  2. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Most people are not aware of this, but the Russian army has a huge percentage of muslims in it. By 2020 it will be majority muslim. I think these are the soldiers who beat and kick the Pope in Rome when the Russian armies overrun Italy.

http://defence.pk/threads/russian-army-to-become-a-muslim-majority-army-by-2015-2020.18530/

3. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

True, we are heading into the minor chastisement, not the anti-christ. This is consistent with Scripture and the prophecies of the Saints. The La Salette prophecies predict there will only be a short time between the minor chastisement and the major one with the anti-christ:

“This peace among men will be short-lived. Twenty-five years of plentiful harvests will make them forget that the sins of men are the cause of all the troubles on this earth." -La Salette

Of course others say there will be a longer lived peace.

I really cannot recommend Birch's book enough. It takes all the guesswork away. Well, much of it anyway.:)

DeGaulle and BrianK like this.
  4. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

Birch has gone to enormous rounds in his book to demonstrate that Scripture, Tradition and the writings of the Fathers and Doctors of the Church are the prime sources when it comes to prophesy. This is the teaching of the Holy, Roman Catholic and Apostolic Church Herself and has been consistently so throughout the centuries. The Church teaches, that while one is under no obligation whatsoever to pay any heed to it, one may supplement Scripture, Tradition and the Fathers and Doctors with a broad understanding of Church-approved private revelation. One is on one's own when it comes to non-approved private regulation. Therefore extreme caution should be exercised. Much as I respect Charlie Johnson, for example, I'm just keeping a careful eye on him but I'm not packing my bags yet.

sunburst and BrianK like this.
  5. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

That is disturbing, but bear in mind that the one making the claims is a mufti, someone who, by definition, is well tutored in the Islamic art of lying for the benefit of Islam. Secondly, he refers to the Muslims becoming the majority of the Russian conscript army. The discipline and fighting ability of such an army might be debatable.

6. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

I actually didn't research that particular article sorry, I just grabbed one off the net, but I have seen statistics from reputable articles in the recent past that the Russian army is currently something like 20-35% muslim, which is huge in and of itself.

7. Pijon

Pijon Principalities

You're aware that the minor-chastisement will include the three days of darkness? Because, it's not that it'll be so "minor"...

8. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

:) I realize that Pijon. I was calling it the minor chastisement because in the saints prophecies it is called the "Minor chastisement" to delineate it from the "Major chastisement" of the anti-christ which will be much worse (somehow). No it will not be a small chastisement in any way. At least 2/3 to 3/4 of the people alive now will be dead and gone. It seems strange to me as well that the prophecies call it the "Minor chastisement".

Beth B and DeGaulle like this.
  9. According to Maria Valtorta's book that is a compilation of her revelations on the End Times, this time we are into now was (allegedly) described by Jesus as the "time of the anti-christ", preceding the era of peace, and the later period will be the (maximally worse) "time of satan". As it was described, sounding exactly like what we hear in prophecy these days, I tend to think we are in that time of the anti-christ.

But you probably have already gone over this information before. :)

In any case, no, not minor to us, no matter who you listen to.

Pijon and Fatima like this.
  10. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I believe as many other good and holy men, women and clergy that we are indeed in the time of the Antichrist. I use to cling to the message that Praetorian speaks of above, but took a slightly different read on it after Peter B. brought much light to its authenticity (accuracy) “This peace among men will be short-lived. Twenty-five years of plentiful harvests will make them forget that the sins of men are the cause of all the troubles on this earth." -La Salette

The great apostasy, that we have already entered into, is the last benchmark prior to the Antichrist showing himself. Mark Mallett has provided much insight on this period as well, using various quotes from popes, mystics, prophets of our time and it is worth a read for all who have some interest in understanding this period.

Jeanne and Ecclesiasticus 2 like this.
  11. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

Caution must be observed. Most here, like myself, are rightly critical of the liberal wing of the Church as they are replete with grave error. However, I did read somewhere that one cannot rule out that the greatest deception may come from the traditional side. I am not casting aspersions on any particular individuals but I would strongly advise that one should cling tightly to the Magisterium as one would cling to a life-raft in a raging sea.

fallen saint, Jeanne and Patty like this.
  12. MarysChild

MarysChild Principalities

The length of the era of peace is a major source of disagreement...I have heard the 25 years from LaSalette all the way up to 1000 years (figurative but surely indicating longer than 25 years.) I am more in the camp of the longer era of peace, because how much of a triumph is it if Satan got 500 years (starting with the Protestant Reformation and going downhill from there) and the triumph gets only 25 years?

The Antichrist debate seems to be a bit moot as there are have been and will be many antichrists, and whether or not the capital-A Antichrist comes at the end of time or now doesn't really matter - the antichrist that comes now, whether capital-A or not, is going to be extremely terrible either way.

13. Jackie

Jackie Archangels

Fatima,

Do you remember how you and I use to argue about the prophesied sequence of events, mainly about the anti-Christ? His coming before the Era of Peace not after as a few believe. You use to hold to Praetorian's
    view. I hope I helped you too. Then, we became friends. :)

14. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

The use of the words "Major" and "Minor" does not necessarily refer to the casualty list (and the most important such list is the one defining eternal destination, not how many die). If one looks at the synonyms and antonyms for these words, there are other contexts in which they can be taken. For example, elder and junior respectively.

15. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

True.

DeGaulle likes this.
  16. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

Sorry for seeming to be nerdy about this. We live in a time when we must get every meaning of every word and expression exactly right. There is so much equivocation, but there is only one Truth.

God bless.

17. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Not a problem at all I am totally open to correction as long as it is not done in a rude way, which yours was not.

DeGaulle likes this.
  18. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

There wasn't necessarily anything to correct. Your question was apt and perhaps I was being semantic.

19. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Have no fear, I am not anti-semantic. :)