The Cat's out of the bag

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Lee, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Lee

Lee Principalities

Michael Voris is straight to the heart here:

2. padraig

padraig New Member

I don't want to be negative and carping but I wish our priests and Bishops would should straight from the hip as Michael does ' as I recall they used to when I was a child. But they have lost their nerve...or something. :roll:

3. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Instead of apostolic zeal we have spiritual SLOTH!!!

4. Mario

Mario Powers

Look who's back!

Hi Lee,

Great to hear from you! How was your week with the Intercessors of the Lamb?

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

5. Lee

Lee Principalities

Mario, thank you for asking. It was an experience that reminded me of Medjugorje. Extraordinary, and I'll go back next year and the next and the next.....
    There are Charismatic but not crazy if you know what I mean, just so devoted to the Triune God and our Blessed Mother. There was a lot of healing that took place there on a very deep level, God really showed up. These Intercessors are the purest Order I've ever seen. They are constantly working on their inner healing of their woundedness, the key to this is that they journal all the time in front of the Blessed Sacrament and receive incredible insight, gifts of knowledge. I believe the site is www.belweather.com, the teachings and tools are there. I'm going on a 10 silent retreat sometime in the future...the waiting list is a few years.
    Lee

Ps I'm out the door again, this afternoon I'm leaving for Montana, fly fishing for around 10 days.

6. Lee

Lee Principalities

One of the real treasures of the conference was almost and after thought of one of the sisters. They are all great proponents of journaling and with good reason. It seems that they are so in tune with the Holy Spirit, the Triune God and our Blessed Mother and spend so much time before the Blessed Sacrament and so committed to finding the dark areas of their hearts and minds that God comes shining through to reveal to them His thinking on different subjects. This was actually written by Cathy Nolan but she put it so beautifully that I thought I'd share it with you.

July 10, 2009

Dear Family of Mary!

Yesterday was day 4 of the conference of the Intercessors of the Lamb, and today is the last day of this incredible event. One more chance for me to share from Omaha some of the graces being poured out. Thanks to the Intercessors of the Lamb who have chosen to follow Jesus and Mary so closely! They are awesome!

I want to share with you a short sharing that Sr. Judith Marie gave on New Covenant Faith. It holds the key to a lot of freedom and healing. Sr. Judith Marie told us she has been reading the Old Testament book of Judith lately, and the Lord drew her attention to Judith 13: 6-8 where Judith takes down the sword of Holofernes and cuts off his head. The Lord arranged that Judith would cut off her enemy's head with his own sword! Then she remembered that in 1 Samuel 17: 51 David takes the sword of Goliath and cuts off his head with his own sword also! And so she wondered "What is the sword of our enemy, and how do we cut off his head with his own sword?"

As Sr. Judith Marie prayed about this interesting question, the Lord led her through some thoughts. Why do people sin? Often we sin in order to avoid pain. For instance, a woman finds herself pregnant and not married, and thinks it would be very painful and difficult to tell her family she is pregnant and to have the baby, so she chooses an abortion to "sidestep" the pain. Then she finds herself in the enemy's camp, having sinned, and she feels cut off from God and from God's kingdom. She experiences more pain than she could have imagined, and the enemy tells her that she is cut off, and can never repair the damage. This anguish and pain in the camp of Satan is the sword of the enemy. He holds her captive, saying "You can never go back. You're mine."

This sword of shame and guilt is pointed right at us when we sin. In fact the shame and guilt are all that we really own at that point. But the Lord says to us from the Cross, "Pick up that pain and shame and give it to me, I will use it to save souls. That pain is not the end. I can turn it into grace." That is when we pick up that sword of Satan, and cut off his head. We transform his plan to isolate and destroy us into a moment of salvation. Pain is useful to the Lord. He can use it to bring victory for souls.

Forgiveness is the secret weapon of Jesus. He forgives us so freely and readily that even when we are in the enemy's camp, forgiveness can slip in behind enemy lines and free us. Then we can offer up our pain as a sacrifice of praise to Jesus, and cut off our enemy's head with his own sword!

Our Lady said: "Pray, dear children, that God's plan is brought into effect and that every work of Satan ends for the glory of God." (July 7, 1985) She knows the power of Her Son's forgiveness. She knows the Power of New Covenant Faith in Jesus! May we all become Judiths and Davids! The victory is for all of us!

In Jesus and Mary!

Cathy Nolan
    Mary TV

P.S. You will be able to order all the talks from this conference, "New Covenant Power", through the web page of the Intercessors of the Lamb. www.bellwetheromaha.org

7. Mario

Mario Powers

First a retreat, and now fly-fishing. Now that's what I call a summer vacation! WOW! :shock: :D

Wait, I thought retreats are suppose to produce fishers-of-men??? :lol:

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

8. Thomas

Thomas Angels

This video by Michael Vors is incredibly pointed. I was thinking to myselft the other day about Obama's picks for various cabinet positions and why he has chosen many Catholics for those posts. It was becoming clear to me, but Michael Vors makes observations beyond my own. Obama's policies are in direct opposition to Catholicism and he seeks to destroy the validity of the Church by undermining it with traitors and empty gestures.

I now believe Obama to be evil, not just a con man.

9. Lee

Lee Principalities

Which leads us all back to prayer, prayer of Divine Mercy, prayer for the hearts of all to turn to Our Lord Jesus Christ, no matter how distant they are.

During this retreat it was impressed upon me how much we need to be praying for our priests, it's no accident that Pope Benedict announced this as year of the priest.

We did something so beautiful after one of the masses, we had a "pray over" for all the priests there. Many had come from West Africa, France, Belgium, all corners of the earth. They all sat in front of the altar next to each other and a stream of people came in stopping at only one priest, the people knelt in front of the priest and prayed for them, heart felt prayer. It brought tears to many priests and blessings to all.
    I'm going to do this for our parish priests after a mass, it was such a confirmation for them, and you could see real joy on their faces afterwards.

I think our only armor is prayer in combating the evil that is so alive today, and the power of fasting with that prayer can not be stressed enough.

Lee

10. darrell

darrell New Member

There is certainly an evil agenda here. Whether or not President Obama, Oprah or any other individuals are evil, I'll leave that judgement to Jesus. I agree Lee, prayer and fasting are our weapons. We need to pray for the conversion of souls, pray for Obama and for Oprah and for all those being decieived, for them to see and hear the truth, to repent and be converted, and to let Jesus heal them.

11. Lee

Lee Principalities

Amen, Amen, Amen!

12. twoangels

twoangels New Member

the people knelt in front of the priest and prayed for them, heart felt prayer. It brought tears to many priests and blessings to all.

I loved that part Lee!
    Thomas I was thinking the same thing over the last few months regarding the amount of "Catholic" people -both men and women who have been talked about joining Obama's team and could not put my finger on it. Is he making it a pointed agenda to get "Catholics" on board. It certainly looks like it to me. Why would'nt he be making a point of getting Muslims on board. Why only Catholic's?
    The end game for this will be a watering down of the Catholic religion because for anybody looking on at this play will not believe a word out of any practicing Catholics mouth. We have a lot of people around Obama who are "Catholic" but really are not practicing what is their faith proper.
    If I opened my mouth to say that I did not trust Obama in my country (Ireland) I would be scoffed at. I would say the majority of people think he is the cats whiskers!

Siobhan