The Brainwashing of the Catholic Mind

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by BrianK, Mar 28, 2022.

1. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

SIN, all dressed up.

Beth B, Julia, Mary's child and 3 others like this.
  2. Ang

Ang Principalities

I am sick watching this. We are in the world not of the world. I keep reminding myself of this. How is this really happening? how are these atrocities accepted by the masses?. I am raising 4 kids in this society, please pray for them.

Beth B, Julia, Mary's child and 5 others like this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

Home schooling is at all possible is a good choice.

Beth B, Julia, Ang and 2 others like this.
  4. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

JoM, We have a friend that has worked at Disney World behind the scenes and he told us that horrible things go on there that they always handle themselves. I don't know if that means that they pay people off or what exactly but he was clear that they go to great lengths to keep things out of the news and therefore try to not involve authorities outside of the Disney Company,

This video is from last August. I don't believe that it is meant to be funny but it was meant to truly wake people up.
    Since last August, things appear to have gotten a lot worse though.

Terry, This is very, very scary.

Beth B, Julia, Sam and 3 others like this.
  5. Ang

Ang Principalities

yes it is a possibility that I will have to do that…they are In a catholic school now, and I work part time, so if homeschooling is necessary I will definitely figure out a way to make it work. So far we have not encountered it on our end. Praise be to God.

Beth B, Carol55, AED and 2 others like this.
  6. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Carol, I believe your friend. Disney has really turned an ugly corner, it's a shame. :(

Sam, Beth B, Carol55 and 1 other person like this.
  7. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Disney has been horrible for a long time. Years ago when I had young children, I stopped all Disney after a report on TV that they were incorporating subliminal sexual messages in their children’s movies. This was a report on the NBC today show. They played the portions of three Disney films that were obviously designed to send sexual messages to children. I was blown away. When I tried to warn my children’s school, I was ridiculed. Looks like they have finally been outed. Thank God…parents now know. They need to be shut down. A local child abuser, former priest, left town to become a greeter at Disney in Florida. It’s rumored that they hire many of these types.

Sam, AED and Jo M like this.
  8. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Absolutely!

Jo M, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  9. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Carol,
    Disney has hidden stuff forever. They are their own governing body…they have their own police, fire company…everything. They are independent from Florida law. They are like the Vatican in a political sense. Florida allowed them this to get them to locate to Florida for tourist revenue dollars…a long time ago.
    Years ago when a woman was raped at Disney the family tried to have the Florida police handle it but were refused because it came under Disneys legal jurisdiction. DeSantis is threatening to dissolve their independent government status. They never should have had it to begin with. How much they have covered up over theses years?

Clare A, Sam, Heidi and 4 others like this.
  10. Jo M

Jo M Powers

:(:mad: Disgusting. I saw a Twitter post just last week from a parent who was shocked to discover a not so subliminal sexual message on a Disney toy she spotted at the store, I was horrified. :eek: Disney also has far reaching tentacles beyond the parks, they are a massive corporate and media enterprise.

Sam, Beth B and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  11. Jo M

Jo M Powers

:mad::eek:

garabandal and Beth B like this.
  12. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes Jo…this has been going on there for a very long time. No one took my cautions seriously. I’ve boycotted them for 25 years. They are evil.

Sam and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  13. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Exactly! People need to wake up about how dangerous they are to society. I hope they have been outed, but they are powerful.

Sam, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  14. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Beth, Exactly. You have confirmed everything that our friend told us. This has been going on since the beginning. It is creepy and disgusting. I believe that even when someone dies of natural causes in the Orlando park it rarely makes the local news but as you say who knows how much they have covered up over these years?

Sam, Jo M, Beth B and 1 other person like this.
  15. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Disney’s use of witchcraft is more and more overt.

Sam, Jo M and Beth B like this.
  16. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes, they control everything that goes on in their “ world”. It’s not even reported unless they report it. The rape incident was only exposed because the family tried to fight Disney’s control and it hit the press. The family tried to sue …it might have been settled out of court. I don’t remember all of the details. That was years ago…maybe 20.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2022
    AED, Sam, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  17. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes it is. I’d throw away everything that is Disney…absolutely everything. Any toy, movie, etc.
    Every family needs to boycott everything Disney. Their parks are a haven for evil. Don’t trust the people at the parks in those costumes touching your children…..

AED, Sam, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  18. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Good idea to throw away Disney stuff.

AED, Sam, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  19. AED

AED Powers

Yes. It might well carry curses.

Beth B, Sam, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  20. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Goodness. I hadn't thought of this. We've watched a few classic Disney cartoon movies and own a few, plus my daughter has a few Barbies that are Disney characters. Cinderella, Elsa, and Anna. She only has one other Barbie that isn't a Disney character. If I throw those out, she'll have one Barbie left. I'll have to think about this.

We gave up all movie watching for Lent and it's gone so wonderfully I don't think we'll ever go back to it. So throwing out the Disney movies should be no big deal.

HeavenlyHosts, Beth B, AED and 3 others like this.