The, 'Blues Clues'.

Discussion in 'Positive Critique' started by padraig, Nov 15, 2021.

1. padraig

padraig Powers

Made for children.

It doesn't sink much lower than this:

'During an interview on Friday in Rome, Cdl. Caffarra, founding president of the Pontifical John Paul II Institute for Studies on Marriage and the Family, recounts a letter he received from the Fatima visionary. Sister Lucia wrote, "Father, a time will come when the decisive battle between the kingdom of Christ and Satan will be over marriage and the family."

The letter from Sr. Lucia was her response to Cdl. Caffarra, who'd written to her in 1984 asking for prayers to overcome the difficulties he was experiencing in operating the pontifical institute established by Pope St. John Paul II in 1981. The cardinal revealed that back then, "The institute was not wanted."'

Carol55 likes this.
  2. padraig

padraig Powers

Carol55 likes this.
  3. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Padraig,

Yep. I posted this video awhile ago and I also remember including a similar comment about what Sister Lucia said about marriage and the family. Her prediction is occurring now and it's quite awful, horrible in fact.

I did not know what you have stated about the pontifical institute established by Pope St. John Paul II in 1981 but I do know that it has been completely changed under the current pontificate, correct?:(

PS - Thanks to Covid and virtual learning in our schools parents became privy to exactly what is/was occurring in our classrooms and many are speaking up about it now. As for these programs which were innocent not too long ago, they all need to be boycotted now along with a lot of other things in our culture.

Jo M, AED, Mary's child and 3 others like this.
  4. padraig

padraig Powers

Yes, I am afraid the Institute for the Families had been Nuked by Pope Francis. It would now be better known as the Institute for the Breaking up of Families.

This was one of his very first bombing targets on assuming the Throne of Peter. A sure sign of the very great good it was doing .

Pope St John Paul 2 (who Founded the Institute) must not be so much turning in his grave as twirling in his grave at High Speed.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
  5. AED

AED Powers

One good thing from the covid lockdown is the huge wake up for parents. And they are fighting bsck!!!

Carol55, DesertStar7 and Jo M like this.
  6. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Disgusting, shameful. They made sure to indoctrinate all of the innocent children who missed the drag queen story hours at the library. :mad: Yes, lower than low. :(:cry:

Carol55, AED and DesertStar7 like this.