That's the end of the world as we know it - Coronavirus and other disasters

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by San Andreas, Mar 12, 2020.

1. San Andreas

San Andreas New Member

Overnight the death toll in Italy jumped from 200 to 827,
    that is a 400% increase from one day to the next.
    It effects all of us, and tomorrow we will find the same situation
    in our neighborhood
    Churches are closed:
    No more daily mass, not even on Sunday
    No more confession or any other sacraments
    No Funerals, weddings, baptism, confirmation
    No school, no public events, health care
    No paycheck,

Over and above this, I have counted headlines of natural disasters
    worldwide, ranging from landslides, floods, wildfires, sinkholes,
    volcano activities, unusual snowstorms, hurricanes, plagues of locusts, crows and bats
    carrying rabies, rivers turning red, 2 headed creatures, mass death of sea creatures etc.:
    In Jan 2020 91 natural disaster headlines, and 81 in Feb., not counting man made disasters.
    Numerous Catholic seers had visions of a grim future, the 3rd secret of Fatima, Revelation etc.

But by far the dimmest predictions of Saints and Mystics are how many souls are lost, here some of them:
    “The number of the damned is incalculable.” -Saint Veronica Giuliani, mystic
    "A great number of Christians are lost.” -Saint Leonard of Port Maurice
    “Oh, how many souls lose Heaven and are cast into Hell!” -Saint Francis Xavier

Is it the end of the world as we know it?
    How are faithful Catholics dealing with it?
    I have a house altar, a mass book, and some prayers, a little stash of holy water
    and some food supplies to survive a few days of darkness... what are your views and precautions?
    (P.S. This is my first post here, so please forgive if I broke any guidelines) 12. March 2020

Jo M, Shae, Beth B and 7 others like this.
  2. torrentum

torrentum Archangels

Welcome San Andreas. As a coincidence I watched an earthquake film of the same name last night LOL.
    I don’t think this virus is TEOTWAWKI.
    It it will change life permanently. Especially concerning work practices.
    It think this virus is a huge wake up call though and, leaving aside the incredible stress on the health system and the horror of even one person dying from the virus, I really and truly believe this is the biggest sign humanity has been given in a while eg Our supply chains are not as strong as we might believe.
    But a big sign is the destruction of family life by our modern way of life.
    Now that people are working from home, like me, perhaps they’re being shown something by God. I’ve heard countless people calling radio talk shows expressing joy at walks they’ve taken in the woods as they were far from people at this time, walks they otherwise wouldn’t have taken.
    Alpha Orionis dipped to 30% of its normal brightness, ive never seen a star behave that way.
    All of this comes after the volcano in the Philippines in January and a near Miss with a regional war in the Middle East.
    I just read last night of more trouble with Iran.
    Ireland set new records for rain in February, with named storms almost every weekend.
    2020 is three months old, but It honestly feels like 6 months, such is the pace of events.

“Put on ashes” according to Sr. Sasagawa.

So, we’re being shown something. A big nudge from the Lord.
    The kind of nudge that hurts.
    Rosary daily.
    Stations of the cross daily.
    Helping others as much as possible.
    Leave the rest to God.

Jo M, Beth B, Mary's child and 6 others like this.
  3. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Here is, I believe, the reason Italy is being hit so very hard. Pope Francis and the Hierarchy who brought the idol worship and participated in it within the Vatican, need to REPENT and then need to exorcise it out now!!! Closing mass is not the answer.......this must happen NOW, and if not Italy will continue it spiral downward!

2/29/20 partial given message to Verne
    Woe to those clergy and others who promote the worship of demons. For Exodus 20:3 states, “You shall have no other gods before me.” Psalms 96:5 states: For all the gods of the gentiles are devils: but the Lord made the heavens. Witchcraft, Satanism, and all forms of the occult are abominations in my sight. The promotion of the Pachamama by members of the clerical hierarchy is an abomination in my sight. For I tell you, the Pachamama is an idol invoking a demon from hell. The ceremony and procession of the Pachamama in my church invited a powerful demon into my church. A closed door from hell was opened by this event. Without repentance and the exorcism of this demon, chastisement will come upon my church. This opens the door for the unveiling of the mystery of iniquity and the abomination of desolation. Those who permitted and participated in this abomination have committed a mortal sin, must repent, or face my judgment.

4. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

To be accurate the death toll jumped by 197 to a total of 827 deaths. Thats still very bad but not a 400% increase which would be catastrophic.

I again urge all to take this seriously and understand that events have begun but the coronavirus is not “it” but rather the 1st of many dire events on the horizon. When “it” hits, whatever “it” is, we will know it. But the events have begun

Jo M, BrianK, Shae and 8 others like this.
  5. Heidi

Heidi Archangels

Did I forget how to do math? Because I think that IS a 400% increase? Correct me if not?

josephite likes this.
  6. padraig

padraig New Member

Help as many of your brothers and sisters as you possibly can. Exhaust yourself doing so. When you are not wearing yourself out working for them, especially the old and isolated, wear yourself out praying for them.

Do this and Endless death will never take you. As to death in this life, it is but a doorway to the next.

7. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Heidi, It’s a 31% increase. That’s bad. Real bad but let’s stay focused and not spread false news which causes fear. 400% increase would have been approximately 2500 deaths yesterday alone. Instead 196 passed from this virus:
    “The coronavirus cases in Italy have climbed by 31%, from 196 to 827, in the last 24 hours and this has resulted in the country taking drastic measures to reduce the spread of the deadly virus.”

Edit: that quote I posted isn't clear, so to be perfectly clear 196 people died from the virus in the past 24 hours. That makes the total number of deaths from the virus to now be 827 i.e. the previous day the total death total was 631, now the total is 827 which is a 31% increase: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...lls-to-close-everything-to-tackle-coronavirus

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
    BrianK, josephite, Heidi and 4 others like this.
  8. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

Store shelves are emptying in my area of the world. Last night at around 7 pm, they announced all schools will be closed until 4/20. This sent people to the stores. Our local Costco ran out of all meat in under an hour. I have always been a food prepper. It was a learned skill growing up and spending a lot of time with my grandmother who lived through the depression. Last night after I was stocking my at home grocery a little more a simple thought and prayer came to mind. I said My Lord Jesus who multiplied the loaves of bread and fish, send any to my door who may need food and let my shelves to never empty if it be in your will!

Jo M, Beth B, josephite and 10 others like this.
  9. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

You still in Cinci, Andy? Do you mean elementary and high schools are closed till 4/20? I saw my alma mater Miami University closed for a month, followed by Dayton, Xavier, Ohio State, etc.

Mary's child and AED like this.
  10. jackzokay

jackzokay Archangels

It doesn't matter about the figure or the math... you're point is a good one. This is serious stuff.

Mary's child, Dolours and AED like this.
  11. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

Northern KY. Yes public elementary and HS.

Mary's child, AED and FatimaPilgrim like this.
  12. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Correct. Thanks FP.

I've been keeping track of the daily statistics for the past few days.
    On Tuesday Italy had 366 deaths.
    Wednesday the number was 827 deaths.
    Today the number is 1,016 so far.

Here is a good link with the number of cases, deaths, and recoveries.
    It is updated several times a day:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019–20_coronavirus_outbreak

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
    Mary's child, AED and FatimaPilgrim like this.
  13. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Wow. We are headed down the rabbit hole

Mary's child and AED like this.
  14. If/when they do shut the classrooms, many teachers will provide their lessons through google classroom. I received the codes for one of my child's classes today. I remember that last year the faith formation confirmation class wanted the class to submit their assignments through google classroom. I complained because although google classroom is convenient, why have that extra potential for electronic surveillance for the Confirmation students.

Beth B, Mary's child and AED like this.
  15. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

As I stand in pouring rain and people attacking store...the more I believe it will be ok.

Even this idea of no sacraments is difficult...but God understands. It’s not by our will...but Gods will. Can’t go to church...go into a room and with your whole heart ♥️, have your own personal mass. Set up your own personal prayer area. God understands. God knows the heart.

While everyone is going crazy buying things...start gradually preparing. God will provide. Don’t stress, nothing can be accomplished.

Poor teller told me she was afraid right now. I said not to stress...everyone will get through it. Nothing good comes from worrying.

Maybe we all need to get it to build immune system.

What a great time to know Jesus. As sinful as we all are...God knows we are trying.

The words of Jesus are pretty simple. Just do the things you are supposed to do. And avoid those things God speaks against. Pretty simple.

Remember...we are the front lines of this battle. Some people think this is a scientific event. We all know it’s spiritual. It’s a time for people to prepare themselves. It’s a warning, God is saying come back to me. I wish more people were listening.

May Gods Will be Done

Jo M, Carolyn, josephite and 13 others like this.
  16. padraig

padraig New Member

Lovely. Great, great attitude.:):)

Jo M, Shae, Katfalls and 3 others like this.
  17. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Good time to start using Blessed Mary's precautions in many areas now in order to not contract Covid-19. Good Samaritan oil.

Byron and fallen saint like this.
  18. AED

AED Powers

I sent for it but I dont have it yet.:barefoot:

19. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I see Amazon sell's it as cheap as I have seen.

20. Heidi

Heidi Archangels

Thank you!