That I love the soul of my future wife

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by RosaryWielder, Sep 6, 2021.

1. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Founder of Claritas

Over the weekend I got inspired to really work on falling in love with my future wife’s soul and desiring her salvation, please pray that I do and become more worthy of her and help save her soul when we finally meet.

DesertStar7, HeavenlyHosts and Sam like this.
  2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

St. Anthony and St. Jude were my intercessors in meeting my future husband and falling in love with him.
    I went to lots of novenas, back in the day when churches had them.
    I remember going to the Franciscan Monastery and praying on the Tuesdays to St Anthony. Nothing happened, except that after a few years I moved and my new parish is St Anthony’s. I married my husband in that church. St Jude figures in there, too. I’m still figuring it all out.:):coffee:

DesertStar7 and RosaryWielder like this.
  3. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Founder of Claritas

I’m getting a lot of inspirations now and praying more fervently and hopefully. The Feast of the Canadian Martyrs is coming up, my intentions for the novena to them that I’ll be saying; I plan on including my future wife and having the grace to be willing to lay down my life for the sake of her soul.

DesertStar7 and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  4. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Guest

Praying.

A well-intended warning of sorts: I know my husband and I were meant for each other. We're married nearly 30 years now. But the first 17 years were not filled with fun, and we didn't have much of a honeymoon period of wedded bliss. Lots of unexpected "turbulence," energy-zapping trials (and this is without children or intrusive relatives involved), etc. By 2010, I was nearing the end of my rope (faith at an all-time low/Protestant then).

Pray also for resolve and steadfastness for you both. I wish I had.

And I'll pray you are spared a lot of turmoil and trials, especially early in your married life.

RosaryWielder and Ananchal like this.