teaching of Father Gabriele Amorth

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by karnala, May 12, 2024.

1. karnala

karnala Angels

Sr. Angela Musolesi, a long-time collaborator of the late Fr. Gabriele Amorth – Pacts and Covenants with the Devil...

Excerpt from the book:

Human cognitive abilities become the main target of occultists' attacks, because by messing with someone's head, you have him in your hand, you can manipulate him at will. A few days ago, there was a gypsy woman sitting in front of me on the bus who said to a girl: "Your mother shouldn't do this, otherwise I'll mess with her head so much that she won't even be able to get to the bathroom, I swear." She repeated it a few times, and it wasn't just bragging. In such cases, witches direct curses at the temples, at the center of the forehead, at all mental faculties, including memory. Sometimes they create magical seals (sigils). During the prayers over the victims of such spells, the legions of evil spirits reacted with great anger when I said that I was placing the crown of thorns of Jesus on the head and neck of that person, so that His Precious Blood would free him from all demonic influences. The Blood of Christ is powerful!

https://wobroniewiaryitradycji.word...abriele-amortha-pakty-i-przymierza-z-diablem/

2. padraig

padraig Powers

I was listening to a talk from Fr Ripperger and he said that the devil has become so powerful that Exorcists find it almost impossible to expell them.

3. Pax Prima

Pax Prima Archangels

Mark 16:14-18
    Later he appeared to the eleven themselves as they were sitting at the table; and he upbraided them for their lack of faith and stubbornness, because they had not believed those who saw him after he had risen. And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the good news to the whole creation. The one who believes and is baptized will be saved; but the one who does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will accompany those who believe: by using my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes in their hands, and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

I hardly hear of any of these things these days. But it seems like Muslims are converting and experiencing miracles.

Last edited: May 12, 2024
    Sam and Jason Fernando like this.
  4. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

Does anyone know if the devil has the power to attack the target of our prayers and the graces we ask for? For example, if I ask God that a member of my family not read atheistic or even occult content, could Satan send his angels to promote exactly that?

HeavenlyHosts, AED and Pax Prima like this.
  5. any name you wish

any name you wish Archangels

If he did it would probably be used for the fulfillment of the prayer, like if he overheard you praying for a family member to not read occult content and then purposely put an occult book in the view of said family member it would be the one book that would permanently turn them off to reading more about the occult.

Short answer is prayers to God never have negative effects.

AED, DeGaulle, Sam and 4 others like this.
  6. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

The answers and effects of your prayers addressed to God are entirely in God's hands. You can trust Him and not be afraid. Also, if you're praying inside your mind, no demon can hear you anyway.

HeavenlyHosts, AED, DeGaulle and 4 others like this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

Pray in silence in your mind. He can't hear your thoughts. But anything you speak aloud is " fair game" I think.

Luan Ribeiro likes this.
  8. andree

andree Powers

We can learn a lot about what Satan knows by observing what technology is able to know about us even if we don't talk about it. A lot of people are noticing that technology seems to be reading our minds, like when you get content pushed at you on a subject that you have not discussed out loud. Technology is gathering so much data from us that the tech is figuring things out that are not expressed yet. Demons cannot be less observant than technology.

Evil has access to so much power and tech now, I would say a prayer or more daily of protection sealing yourself and thoughts in the Precious Blood of Christ.

HeavenlyHosts, sterph, Sam and 5 others like this.
  9. AED

AED Powers

Excellent post.

HeavenlyHosts, Sam and Luan Ribeiro like this.