Stuck at home and looking for something to read?

Discussion in 'Books, movies, links, websites.' started by Rain, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Rain

Rain Powers

If you enjoy apocalyptic fiction with a Catholic worldview, then you're in luck :).

I'm giving away digital copies of my novel to any interested members of this forum. There is absolutely no charge for this and no strings attached.

I only want the chance to entertain those who are stuck at home due to the quarantine.

Click HERE to see the novel on Amazon, published in 2016. Be sure to read the content warning in the description.

If interested, please send me a PM. I'll need your preferred format (mobi, epub, or pdf) and email address so I can send you the file. Don't worry, your email address won't be used for anything other than sending you the file.

AED, Dolours and DesertStar7 like this.
  2. Dolours

Dolours Guest

Is that your book? I bought it on kindle a while ago after someone recommended it on the forum. It's a good read.

AED and DesertStar7 like this.
  3. Rain

Rain Powers

Yes, Dolours. That's my book. Thanks for reading it. :LOL:

Dolours, AED and DesertStar7 like this.
  4. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Guest

I'll buy a hardcopy/print version later (husband would NOT be happy if I bought another book right now). :unsure:

I think a writer/author should receive financial compensation for their efforts.

What books I'm currently reading were purchased months ago.

I've written novel-length stories*, so I know the work involved. That's why I recommend would-be readers buy a print copy of your book - put some $$ in your pocket. Well deserved. (y)

*still seeking a publisher.

AED likes this.
  5. Rain

Rain Powers

This is my way of doing something for others when times are tough. Please take the freebie without the slightest twinge of guilt. Of course, if you prefer to buy the book, I certainly won't object :love:.

Dolours, AED and DesertStar7 like this.
  6. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Guest

I will buy a print copy when husband is amenable to my making another purchase. :)

AED and Rain like this.