Struell Wells

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by "Quis ut Deus", Apr 3, 2021.

1. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

Had a beautiful quiet peaceful lonely day at Struell Wells today. I brought all of my family on the Mother of God and their intentions to the home of St Patrick May he pray for us all.

Struell-Wells-1.jpg

Adoremus, Jo M, Byron and 14 others like this.
  2. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

beautiful, thank you John!

Mary's child and "Quis ut Deus" like this.
  3. Ananchal

Ananchal Vigilans

Well I had to google Struell Wells:LOL: :D having done that - thanks so much for thinking of us all! :)

AED, Sam, Mary's child and 1 other person like this.
  4. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Looking for three acres and a mini jersey cow.

Thank you, appreciate this.

Mary's child and "Quis ut Deus" like this.
  5. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}--

:) All that GREEN

6. "Quis ut Deus"

7. AED

AED Powers

How beautiful. Thank you Quis.

Byron, Booklady and DesertStar7 like this.
  8. Mario

Mario Powers

Wonderful. Is that in the North?:cool::coffee:

St. Patrick, pray for us!

RosaryWielder likes this.
  9. "Quis ut Deus"

Yes it's about a mile walk from Downpatrick such a quiet place two stories that I have heard about the place strike a chord with me the first was told to me by a priest apparently a man was visiting the Wells and was alone for some time when he decided to leave he noticed a priest setting up an altar and then noticed people arriving he decided to stay during the mass he noticed the people were dressed unusually in older time clothes. He waited until after mass and as the people left he approached the priest to thank him. The priest replied saying no thank you for staying, what you have witnessed is my purgatory I'm fixing what I did wrong in my earthly life as are my congregation. At that the priest disappeared.
    The most recent testimony I heard was a man who came from Australia who had cancer bathed in the Wells when he went home for chemo his cancer was gone