Strange dream

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Indy, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Indy

Indy Praying

I had a strange dream last night. To begin, lately I have not been having as many dreams which I believe are from God than what I had a number of years ago, I am assuming that I have not been in a state of grace as often as I should or was when I received other dreams. But over Lent I have been working on that and then this dream came along.

I was in a large white tent, like a marquee and it was where funerals were held. I was there with a friend of mine I know all my life and will be meeting in a few weeks for the first time in a long while. In the tent there were two queues one queue was for old people who were about to die, this was seen as the normal queue, although they were very old but were still alive and as they passed through the tent they would end up dead out the other side, it must have been euthanasia. This was the normal queue, standard practice, nothing unusual.

The second queue was even more sinister, I think it was called the amoral queue. People would nominate themselves for this queue, young healthy people. Then I saw one of them a man, in his 20-30s very fit and strong, he received an injection that would kill him. Its was a sacrifice, he wanted to be sacrificed, I saw him contort into strange shaped with his body as he was dying. Then we decided to get out of there, its was weird, I just wanted to leave. It was like human sacrifice had become quite mainstream and almost clinical. It felt very eerie, it felt evil and completley Godless.

I hope it was only a dream. Through abortion and euthanasia we have enough evil sacrifice already.

Beth B, Sam and sparrow like this.
  2. Mario

Mario Powers

Just reading it is creepy, Indy.:eek:

Safe Under Mary's Mantle!

Beth B and sparrow like this.
  3. Indy

Indy Praying

I know Mario, not really nice Easter reading, lets hope it is just a random dream.

Easter Sunday today, what a great day, God Bless.

Beth B likes this.
  4. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

My prayers will be united with you today Indy. Be at peace between the heart's of Mary and Jesus!

Beth B likes this.
  5. Seagrace

Seagrace Archangels

It could be linked to your pro-life fight. Make reparation for them, Indy, whoever they are, whatever ths dream is pointing to. I was recently troubled by a young relative's life choices. One of the things I did was to choose Jesus for her. In my daily life situations, I would choose Jesus as a sacrifice and offer it up for this person.

To be honest, I didn't see a change in her. But I believe that no prayer, whatever its form, is ever wasted.

Beth B, Tanker and AED like this.
  6. Indy

Indy Praying

That's interesting Seagrace I do feel wisdom in your words, there are a few people close to me who have still not admitted that voting for abortion was the wrong decision even considering the horrible abortion bill that was enacted. On another note I have an uncle who is on his deathbed right now, I was always close to him but last time i spoke to him his views on Christ and the Church were almost ridiculous, touching on the new-age. For my uncle and the young people I know who are pro-choice I choose Jesus as a sacrifice. thanks.

Tanker, AED and Seagrace like this.
  7. Indy

Indy Praying

My uncle passed away today, please say a prayer for him. I always was very fond of my uncle Michael. Thanks Seagrace for your advise yesterday.

Beth B, Patty, Jo M and 6 others like this.
  8. AED

AED Powers

I will pray for him tonight and tomorrow at Mass. May the Precious Blood of Jesus from Cavary anoint his soul.

9. Mario

Mario Powers

O Lord, you foreknew our present prayers: For the sake of Christ's sorrowful passion, have mercy on Indy's uncle and on the whole world!

Safe in the Flames of the Sacred Heart!

Beth B, Seagrace, AED and 1 other person like this.
  10. padraig

padraig New Member

Prayers now while walking the dogs.

Beautiful Easter Lambs everywhere

Beth B and Indy like this.
  11. padraig

padraig New Member

Praying for the Holy Souls is money in the bank, it will pay us back a zillion times over when our own turn could mes

12. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I am so sorry. Your uncle Michael will be in my prayers.
    God bless you and your family.

Beth B, Indy and Patty like this.
  13. Indy

Indy Praying

Thanks everyone for your very kind wishes and prayers it means an awful lot to me and also to my Uncle Michael who I'm sure will need them all. I got a definite nudge from someone very kind on this forum to pray for him in no uncertain terms so your prayers are also very welcome.

I will also say a prayer at the funeral mass for everyone here. God bless.

Padraig, its so nice to see all the lambs, we have a few here and they always bring joy to me when I see them jump around.

14. AED

AED Powers

Praying at Mass tomorrow Indy for you and Uncle Michael. He is/was fortunate to have a nephew like you. Your presence and concern are a clear sign that God is providing for Uncle Michael even in death.

Indy, Beth B, Agnes rose and 2 others like this.
  15. Agnes rose

Agnes rose Archangels

Prayers for his soul

Indy and Beth B like this.
  16. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

You are so right..no prayer is ever, ever wasted!

Indy and Seagrace like this.
  17. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

R.I.P. Michael!

Indy likes this.
  18. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

What a happy, Holy reminder Padraig! Thank you!

padraig likes this.
  19. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Awwww...beautiful sentiment!

padraig likes this.
  20. Indy

Indy Praying

We had a beautiful funeral mass today I was honoured to be one of the pallbearers. I felt Our Lady was with us today. Thanks for all the kind wishes.

AED, Jo M and Beth B like this.