Strange date

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by AidanK, Feb 13, 2021.

1. AidanK

AidanK A great sinner

todays date 12022021 is an ambigram. Reads the same back to front and upside down

Beth B, Jo M, Indy and 1 other person like this.
  2. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

12 Feb was an absolutely horrible day in my household no matter what way I look at it, so that sounds about right.

Two pieces of devastating news.

I am not in a good place right now.

Beth B, DesertStar7 and Sam like this.
  3. Booklady

Booklady Powers

Here is the US Friday's date is written as 02122021!

Sorry to hear about your difficulties, Adoremus. I too have been having a hard time, it seems all month. Will add you to my prayers.

Beth B, Shae, Byron and 3 others like this.
  4. Christy Beth

Christy Beth Archangels

My prayers are with you today. If you need to talk about anything, let me know.

Beth B, Shae, AED and 2 others like this.
  5. AED

AED Powers

Praying right now Adoremus. The spiritual attacks are intense right now.

Beth B, Shae, Sam and 2 others like this.
  6. AED

AED Powers

Its been hellish here too.

Beth B and Sam like this.
  7. Indy

Indy Praying

Praying for you, Adoremus.

Adoremus, Beth B, Shae and 1 other person like this.
  8. BrianK

BrianK Powers Staff Member

Prayers.

It’s been a difficult month here too. Prescription benefits expired from my previous location and it’s too late to sign up for Medicare Part D, numerous vehicle problems, strange problems with my camper trailer plumbing, and the door glass on my mini wood stove shattered: AD860F7F-3516-45A5-8E5E-B98417DEA0F6.jpeg

I just keep saying, “Jesus, I trust in you. You take care of it.” It actually works. I just plow along and deal with each issue as it arises and don’t get anxious as long as I continually pray that.

Flathighc, Denise P, Beth B and 6 others like this.
  9. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Prayers going up for all of you. Many worries on our plate this month. :(

Beth B, Shae, AED and 4 others like this.
  10. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Hmm, I learned my department is being eliminated in 2 weeks. Later in the afternoon I received a great professional lead for a GIS Tech!

I'm having insurance battles taking care of the surgery I had in Oct.

I I rear-ended a truck this week. Yet now I have coverage to pay for a rental while it is fixed.

We have all sorts of things challenging us. Yet if we keep our focus on Christ and devotion to Blessed Mother, we'll make it through everything.

Beth B, Shae, AED and 6 others like this.
  11. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Same here, I have lost track of the many obstacles that have happened financially, physically, spiritually, emotionally since the year has started.

Placing my trust in Jesus as each new "obstacle" occurs and moving on to the next.

Prayers for all our MoG family for protection.

Denise P, Beth B, Shae and 8 others like this.
  12. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

Thank you all for prayers. I haven't come so close to despairing and outright rejecting God in many years as I did last night and today. So much anger I was throwing things, swearing and it felt like I was becoming possessed. Calming down now gradually but can't pray and very angry with God. I had a big disappointment yesterday about something I prayed so hard for, and it feels so unjust.

Lots of other pain and aggravation going on around me too, I feel at breaking point.

This is not like me, I'm usually very calm.

Beth B, Ananchal, Shae and 7 others like this.
  13. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

Praying... I have been where you are at. Please just trust with all your might.

Beth B, Shae, Jo M and 4 others like this.
  14. ellen

ellen Ellen

Been there...done that.... I think we here on MoG forum are being deeply tested!!! Hang on..dont give up!!Its crucial to not only our souls but the souls of others also!!

Beth B, Adoremus, Shae and 5 others like this.
  15. AED

AED Powers

Yikes. This Job like trial seems to be affecting many. I am so sorry to hear about your troubles.

Beth B, Shae, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  16. AED

AED Powers

Amen.

Shae, BrianK and Jo M like this.
  17. Indy

Indy Praying

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
    that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection,
    implored your help or sought your intercession,
    was left unaided.
    Inspired with this confidence,
    I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother;
    to you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.

O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
    despise not my petitions,
    but in your mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Adoremus, Beth B, Jo M and 4 others like this.
  18. AED

AED Powers

This is a massive spiritual attack. The enemy is taking advantage of God's delay.. I have withstood one like that--prayers not only unanswered but actually things got worse. It involved our family and our financial situation. I had prayed so hard. And trusted and claimed the victory and all those TV evangelist things. Everything seemed in ruins. I too cried out "it's not fair!" Finally I just crumbled. And I said "To whom should I go? You have the words of eternal life." A grudging surrender. In two or three days everything was sorted and events worked out very differently than I had prayed but much much better all around. Better than i could have imagined.. I apologized to Our Lord. And I seemed to hear Our Lord tell me "remember this." I know this is not what you are going through but He truly does hear your prayers and He is answering them. Just not in the way we anticipate or desire. As Padre Pio says we are underneath the tapestry. All we see are strings and knots. But the upside of the tapestry is a beautiful design.
    Praying for you tonight Adoremus. God bless you.

WTW, Beth B, ellen and 9 others like this.
  19. AED

AED Powers

I'm gathering up each one you right now. I am about to pray the Rosary for all your intentions. We fly to thy patronage O Holy Mother of God. Despise not our petitions in our necessities but protect us from all danger oh ever glorious Virgin Mary.

WTW, Beth B, ellen and 8 others like this.
  20. Shae

Shae Archangels

Thank you AED. Be assured of my daily prayers for everyone here on the MoG forum.

Beth B, AED, Jo M and 2 others like this.