Statue beheaded in El Paso

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by DesertStar7, Sep 17, 2020.

1. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

I don't see this having been posted yet at MOG.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/202...us-in-el-paso-cathedral-for-wrong-skin-color/

Police have arrested a man suspected of beheading and toppling a historic statue of Jesus in El Paso’s Saint Patrick’s Cathedral on Tuesday.

The suspect, 30-year-old Isaiah Cantrell, said that he destroyed the 90-year-old statue because Jesus’s skin color was wrong and should have been darker.

The “skin color of the statue was the wrong color,” Cantrell said, according to a court affidavit. “Jesus was Jewish and therefore should be a darker skin color.”

The attack on the statue of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, which was located behind the main altar of the church, occurred at around 10:00 am, when the church was open for private prayer.

2. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

I should add that my local Catholic gift/book shop, about an hour's drive from El Paso, is now PROMINENTLY displaying a dark-complected Mary in one of their two display windows. I noticed this last week, before the above incident; it cannot be a coincidence. The shop owner is a lady in her early 60s who's often there alone.

3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

So disheartening and sacrilegious. That is why it is hard to find a church around here that is not locked up tight. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Jo M, Tanker and DesertStar7 like this.
  4. Tanker

Tanker Powers

People are so ridiculous on so many levels. They don't even understand art anymore. Art is a depiction of an artists' soul, of their vision of their heart. It is not an exact copy. I could find this man lots of Israeli people that have "light colored" skin. Are you going to tell me Bibi Netanyahu is not Jewish? He was born in Tel Aviv so...... Ridiculous.

[​IMG]

DesertStar7 and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  5. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

Agreed.

Natalie Portman's "double" for Star Wars: The Phantom Menace was White British actress Keira Knightley.

6. Dolours

Dolours Powers

It's not a wet week since Bishop Seitz brought priests from his diocese to make a public display of kneeling in homage to BLM, linking it to kneeling before Jesus at Mass.

Do you think that the Bishop realises now that Satan always wants more, especially from a Shepherd? With a pushover for a shepherd, Satan has returned to let the flock know what's in store for them if they don't take the knee to him alongside their Bishop.

Perhaps it would be better for Bishops like this to step aside and let the sheep defend themselves.

Tanker likes this.