St. Rita resources, "To Make A Mommy" blog, etc.

Discussion in 'Books, movies, links, websites.' started by TinNM, Jul 8, 2021.

1. TinNM

TinNM Archangels

I found this woman's experience with St. Rita (and St. Gianna) inspirational. She really went on a pilgrimage, admittedly, just in the US. It was beyond my expectations, I was surprised she was so devout and I think it is worth a real for those interested. Her name is Ana.

Please scroll down on the page to "MY STORY OF PRAYING WITH ST. RITA FOR AN INFERTILITY MIRACLE" of course, all the other info is useful as well.

St. Rita of Cascia, Patron Saint of Infertility and Hopeless Causes - To Make a Mommy

She went to the Shrines of both Saints in the state of Pennsylvania.

She has quite a bit on her blog (like a fertility Saints calendar for saying Novenas) , I didn't spot it all the first time I read it some months ago. Apparently, this all happened in 2020, so very recent.

St. Rita National Shrine in Philadelphia: The National Shrine of Saint Rita of Cascia (saintritashrine.org)

St. Gianna Beretta Molla nearby: Saint Gianna Beretta Molla | St. Gianna | Catholic Pro-Life Saint

Very nice and busy facebook page on her, devotions, requests. In fact, there seems to be 2 facebook pages with huge memberships.

Formed.org have the St. Rita film, "St Rica of Cascia. " That movie really did captivate me, I caught that on EWTN with Vittoria Belvedere. Lots on the bubonic plague.