Spooky

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by padraig, Jan 5, 2021.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

A really spooky but lovely thing just happened to me.

I just finishing watching this lovely video below on the Purgatory :)

2. padraig

padraig New Member

The story goes that Blessed Catherine Emmerich was very sick one time as was her dear sister who nursed her so a priest took over. He heard knocking on glass and Catherine reported that this was the Holy Souls asking for prayers.

So spooky but nice, I was envious.

Anyway I wished they would do this for me when a mass card I had hid for my dead grandmother fell at once to the floor, from where I had left it behind a picture on the wall!

I just love this stuff, they can spook me all day. Praying for my grandmother as we speak:):)

Booklady, Beth B, Clare A and 6 others like this.
  3. padraig

padraig New Member

4. SteveD

SteveD Archangels

I just posted this on another thread but it seems appropriate for this one too.

Before receiving Communion once (several years ago) during the month of the Holy Souls, November, it occurred to me to offer my Communion up for EVERY one of my ancestors going back to the very beginning. I received and once I had done so, I heard discordant music and distant screams which I immediately connected to my petition and those ancestral souls who were suffering. The celebrant stopped and looked around confused, the congregation were also looking around in confusion, the celebrant stopped and said 'Can anyone else hear the noise?' No-one responded, the noises stopped and he continued. That was one Mass I won't forget and my petition clearly had some effect.

Booklady, AED, Beth B and 5 others like this.
  5. Christy1983

Christy1983 Archangels

Thanks for posting this, SteveD. Did you ever happen to tell that story to the celebrant?

AED, Beth B, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  6. padraig

padraig New Member

WOW!!

Super spooky. :)

Beth B and Jo M like this.
  7. SteveD

SteveD Archangels

No, I never discussed it with him.

8. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

That’s awesome!