Sorry

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by padraig, Jul 3, 2021.

1. padraig

padraig Powers

I envy you Terry, I really, really do. You have the most wonderful vocations(s).

For mayself I feel more and more called or led nto a life of ever deeper silence and prayer.

Deeper and deeper and deeper into the vast sea of God...alone with the alone. Heavens Gates...

Jo M, Shae, Beth B and 4 others like this.
  2. Mario

Mario Powers

As will I, John. Therese knew what it is like to keep plugging when you physically have nothing to give. May her prayers sustain you.

St. Therese, pray that love of Jesus will keep John on track, within family, job, and forum!

Jo M, Shae, Beth B and 5 others like this.
  3. padraig

padraig Powers

Thanks so much for all you are doing John. :)

I think we are all in for big surprises soon. Huge events on the horizon.

Jo M, Shae, Beth B and 4 others like this.
  4. any name you wish

any name you wish Archangels

I don’t think they were saying that you were being offensive to what Americans refer to as minorities.

5. AED

AED Powers

On my prayer list Terry.:)

Shae, Beth B and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  6. Booklady

Booklady Powers

I'm so sorry it's getting so busy for you Padraig. But you have an important job at the hospital, and in and of itselt it is enough for one person, let alone someone who with the help of our wonderful moderator, John, is running a refuge here for us Catholics, at Mother of God forum. No need to apologise, instead it should be us who need to give you both more consideration and prayers. My husband and I have Mother of God forum and all of its members in our rosary, Chaplet of Divine Mercy and other prayers.

We are living in very difficult times, everywhere we turn there is turmoil, and I thank you for providing this place where we can comfort each other and share our love of God and Our Holy Mother Mary with other Catholics.

Blessings

Jo M, Michael Pio, Shae and 6 others like this.
  7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank you, John and Padraig. Prayers.

8. archangel michael

archangel michael Moderator Staff Member

No worries.
    Get your rest as you can Padraig

AED, Shae, Mary's child and 1 other person like this.
  9. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Thank you for all you do and for this forum and for all those praying for us.

Jo M, Sam, AED and 3 others like this.
  10. Shae

Shae Archangels

Yes, I would also like to thank you both, John and Padraig.

Sam and AED like this.
  11. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Take care, Padraig. My son in law works the graveyard shift in the ER and the poor guy gets a little testy, and impatient when exhaustion hits. Prayers to our Holy Mother for you, and for all our forum members; it's been a bumpy ride lately.

HeavenlyHosts, AED and Mary's child like this.
  12. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Happy to hear you are staying put. I am sorry you had to go through that, the spiritual attacks are increasing. :(

Sam, HeavenlyHosts, AED and 1 other person like this.
  13. Indy

Indy Praying

I will pray for you Padraig, be care full of exhaustion, but I also sense that you do like to keep busy. God Bless.

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  14. Luiflower

Luiflower Principalities

I thank God for the work you are doing. May the Holy Spirit, renew your strength and may you also find gladness in all the nights toil.

Sam and AED like this.
  15. Luiflower

Luiflower Principalities

Let us pray that MOG does not join in with the cancel culture.

Jesus immense love and compassion shows us in many ways he was inclusive he loved people who many regarded as outcasts and the unclean those the world didn’t believe deserved to be loved.

We find that Jesus was accused of many thing; that he was falsely claiming to be the son of God. He was accused of blasphemy for telling a sick man that his sins were forgiven. Matthew 9:1–8

The Pharisees accuse him of casting out demons through the power of Beelzebub, the ruler of demons. Jesus knowing what they were thinking, said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself is ruined. And every city or household divided against itself will not last. 26 If Satan forces Satan out, he is divided against himself. How, then, can his kingdom last? 27 If I force demons out of people with the help of Beelzebul, who helps your followers force them out? Matthew 12:22-32

Claiming that Francis is not the Pope does not stop him being Pope, perhaps it is worth considering having an educative discussion to help those who are struggling with their faith, rather than slamming shut the door.
    “You are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.”Matthew 16:18

16. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

I am so happy you will stay.

Sam and AED like this.
  17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Good to hear you are staying, DS.

Sam and AED like this.