Something big is about to happen

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, May 20, 2015.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

I afraid the Church is a Church made up of sinners , Desbee. In heaven it willl be different, we will all be saints, shining like stars. But I am afraid down here we are constantly up to our necks in cow manure.

The only thing makes me put up with it is is knowing I am the worst of the entire lot and in over my head in the stuff, rotten with it. My only hope being to hope in the Church folks around me who are not sunk in the hole quite as deep as I am and hoping they'll give me a hand up out of the crap.

I am older and cantakerous now as my father was at my age. When I visit a Church I often have dark thoughts at those around me . The only thing that makes me stop and laugh at myself is when my good angel pulls me short by holding up a mirror and forcing me to gaze inwards. Then I laugh because the faults I see most clearly in others I see most clearly in myself.

I guess what I am saying is that when we look inwards at how deeply we are up to our necks in it , it makes us more tolerant of the manure of others.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015

2. I just saw that my car tax/insurance/mot all expire on the 24th september :eek::eek:

3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I agree with you...the republicans are not standing up to the godless democrats! Shame on them! I will also remind everyone reading this forum of what the Godless democrats did at the last national convention....they took a verbal floor vote to remove the name of God from their party platform. If you listen, it's obvious that God was voted out. However, after doing the vote three times, the leaders knew the optics of removing God we're not good and they decided to "give" the vote to allow the name of God" to stay in. What a absolute disgrace....and does anyone wonder why God has lifted His blessings off of this nation? I don't know how He has been as patient as He has been. His mercy is not deserved by this ungodly, ungrateful nation. God help us who love Him and try to keep His word....as we will all be made to suffer for those who offend Him.

Video of the Dems voting God out:

4. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Amen!!!

5. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

The Capitol of any Country, State or Province is where the $$$ and Power is and where satan-n-pals will be busy, busy ... including Vatican City! I expect that most here feel the "Time is Now" to be evermore vigilant and cling to the core beliefs of Our Faith!

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

Praetorian, Andy3 and Beth B like this.
  6. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

Agree CrewDog. I have been more absent these days from internet including this wonderful site because I just feel the anger and stress and pressure in the world and the lashing out. It happens here even among good, loving Catholics. We must realize this and realize that the evil one attacks the top of the house first for it is a far greater victory to pull away a devout one. We must focus on Jesus now more than ever and tell the evil one to go back to hell where he belongs whenever he is whispering in our ear or making our tempers flare. Mine flares quite often so I tend to stay more quiet now and more in prayer to temper such emotions. Pray to St. Joseph for quiet control!

Mario, kathy k, Fatima and 3 others like this.
  7. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes, cling to our faith....as we will need every bit of it....for it will be greatly tested. My the Holy Spirit give us the courage we will need! I pray for everyone on this forum...it is so good to be united to the good souls in the MOG family. Bless you all+++

kathy k and Denise P like this.
  8. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

I know this to be true. There are some who have answered the call and are walking in faith spiritually and physically and are preparing to help others. Fear not, God has a plan :)

9. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes, He is!

10. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

What a genius GKC was. And hilarious.

Beth B and Torrentum like this.
  11. Blue Horizon

Blue Horizon Guest

You're a handsome beast anyways Padraig.
    Please don't lose your nerve and put MOG into suspended animation for a month like you did last year before the Synod though :).

Praetorian and Beth B like this.
  12. padraig

padraig New Member

I should maybe put you in suspended animation for a couple of centuries instead Blue.:D Give myself a break, get a bit of peace around here.:)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
  13. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

In this time of increasing turmoil, we now see a crane, the property of the Bin Laden family collapsing, in a rainstorm of all things, on the 11th day of the 9th month and on a Friday, upon the most sacred mosque of the Muslim religion and killing hundreds. When one remembers the recent death in a plane crash (one could hardly make it up) of some members of the seemingly recently accursed Bin Laden clan, it is certainly intriguing food for thought. The secularists will insist these happenings are all merely the product of "chance". If so, this "chance" thing has a great sense of humour. And what timing.

fallen saint and Cathy Harmless like this.
  14. Blue Horizon

Blue Horizon Guest

"Or do you suppose that those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them were worse culprits than all the men who live in Jerusalem?" Lk 13:5

Mario, padraig, ApexMark and 4 others like this.
  15. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

On Independent.ie today:

http://www.independent.ie/business/...hance-of-a-new-global-recession-31522347.html

"Citigroup Inc is sounding the alarm bells for the world economy. In an analysis published last week, the New York-based bank's chief economist, Willem Buiter, said there was a 55pc chance of some form of global recession in the next couple of years, most likely one of moderate depth and length."

That doesn't sound too bad, almost a cuddly kind of recession. But:

"Commodity prices, trade and inflation remain sluggish and corporate earnings are slowing." (Does anyone know what the corresponding futures prices of these products are-Ann Barnhardt says that when these start to decouple, watch out!)?

"In the case of China, Buiter reckons it's facing a "high and rapidly rising risk of a cyclical hard landing"...".

"...the interest rate is out of commission as a policy instrument in most developed markets and fiscal space is more severely constrained than in 2008 almost everywhere...".

16. padraig

padraig New Member

This is true

17. Blue Horizon

Blue Horizon Guest

Prob not a good idea if Prometheus SA awakenings are anything to go by...
    (not for the squeamish - though the alien kills an android not a human btw)

18. MarysChild

MarysChild Principalities

Evil draws disasters down, of that I am sure. Exactly who it hits and affects may or may not be a culprit.

19. BrianK

BrianK Guest

Cover for a nuclear EMP attack against the USA?

North Korea to Launch Satellites to Mark Party Anniversary
    • By hyung-jin kim, associated press
    SEOUL, South Korea — Sep 14, 2015

North Korea said Monday it is ready to launch satellites aboard long-range rockets to mark a key national anniversary next month, a move expected to rekindle animosities with its rivals South Korea and the United States.

A National Aerospace Development Administration director said the North has been making "shining achievements" in the space development field ahead of the 70th birthday of the Workers' Party, saying scientists and technicians are pushing forward on a final development phase for a new earth observation satellite for weather forecasts.

"Space development for peaceful purposes is a sovereign state's legitimate right ... and the people of (North Korea) are fully determined to exercise this right no matter what others may say about it," the director told Pyongyang's official Korean Central News Agency. The world will "clearly see a series of satellites soaring into the sky at times and locations determined" by the Workers' Party.

The launches, if made, are certain to trigger an international standoff, with Seoul, Washington and other neighboring countries condemning past launches as disguised tests of the North's long-range missile technology and Pyongyang making a furious response to the criticism.

North Korea has spent decades trying to perfect a multistage, long-range rocket. After several failures, it put its first satellite into space with a long-range rocket launched in late 2012. The U.N. said it was a banned test of ballistic missile technology and imposed sanctions. Experts say that ballistic missiles and rockets in satellite launches share similar bodies, engines and other technology.

An angry North Korea then conducted its third nuclear test in February 2013, inviting further international condemnation and sanctions.

Washington sees North Korea's pursuit of nuclear weapons and ballistic missiles as a threat to world security and to its Asian allies, Japan and South Korea.​

DeGaulle likes this.