Something big is about to happen

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, May 20, 2015.

1. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

I could not enter "September 23rd 2015"; I had to enter 09 23 2015 (with the spaces, not slashes). Same with Sept. 11 -- 09 11 2001. I tried to see if this was somehow related to dates and date-based research. I entered 10 06 1973 (Oct. 6, 1973, the date the Yom Kippur War started), and I got sent to D. C. United -- the Major League Soccer site at RFK Stadium in Washington, D.C.

Clearly something else is going on here. I strongly suspect that it has something to do with "geo tagging", which is how you're able to create a unique "tag" for your favorite locations.

2. deesbee

deesbee New Member

Our Archbishop told a group of Catholic women at a conference that when the Pope comes to America they will be surprised at the strong words he has for Republicans. I just don't get it!!! Uniter? Divider?

3. Infant Jesus of Prague

Infant Jesus of Prague The More you Honor Me The More I will Bless Thee

Deesbee, I must ask you.

Please tell me your Arch Bishops name and Diocese/State. Could you also provide the name of the womens Group you mentioned and any web site/contact info
    for this group/conference ladies the Arc Bishop spoke at???

Deesbee, didn't you post the other day you were leaving the Catholic Church?

Now your sowing seeds of doubt here.....wow!!! I find this on the evil side!

The Blood of Christ be upon you Deesbee!

Peace !

4. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

(emphasis added)

Try, "SHEPHERD". His role is not just to guide and support. He is to TEACH and ADMONISH. You think that shepherd's crosier is just for decoration or a staff to lean on? The crosier is not just a weapon to drive away the wolves that may try to snatch the sheep. That little hook on the end is also to hook the sheep around their necks and yank them back into the flock if they're spreading too far out, or to point them in the way they need to go, if they're going in the wrong direction. No one would be surprised if the Pope has strong words for the Democrats. The Republicans in some ways have been worse, hiding behind a tissue paper marked "Conservative". Esp. those CINOs running for President.

5. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

6. deesbee

deesbee New Member

Truth is truth. It should never be sacrificed for denial. I don't know if I am leaving the Catholic church yet, but I wont walk blindly. Christ said watch. I am amazed at the unkind spirit in so many of the responses on this web site, though I am sure there are many loving ones. It says to rebuke those in error with humility and love in the understanding that you yourself are subject to fall. I don't see that spirit very often here. I will not visit this site ever again.

7. Infant Jesus of Prague

Infant Jesus of Prague The More you Honor Me The More I will Bless Thee

so you will cast stones and then runaway!...ok

8. miker

miker Powers

I'm sorry you are contemplating leaving the Church. You wrote above and I agree that "truth is truth". Please remember the most important Truth of the Catholic Church- it is only through the ordained hands of a Catholic priest that you can receive the Real Presence of Jesus Christ at every Mass. You can't receive Him anywhere else. So no matter what you feel from this site or what you think the Pope might say it do, where else can you go? Peace.

Praetorian, DeGaulle and kathy k like this.
  9. Timothius722

Timothius722 Archangels

"I am amazed at the unkind spirit"...what? Where did that come from? Sure...we have disagreements, we show sarcasm bordering on contempt sometimes...but we also have a hell of a lot of wisdom, love and compassion. This dear friend is called adult conversation...not some childish sing a long kumbya. If your intimidated by our animated spirit on a good day ...you must really see us on a bad day. Just saying.

10. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

Deesbee,
    Don't pay much attention to me or anyone else here. Blogs are designed for "Long-Range" conversation .... and we are all trying in our human-n-feeble ways to express/explain our journey to find The Lord .... and He knows this!! .... sooo.. take what helps You in that journey and leave something that others here can use on theirs!

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

11. Booklady

Booklady Archangels

It certainly looks like that now, Padraig.

12. I have noticed over the past two weeks people whom I knew or spent time with more than 3 years ago regarding future prophetic events are either calling to see me or I just accidently bump into them when out and about, I know that can be coincidence but I have now met six old friends by accident in two weeks and they all are talking about september.. coincidence ?? I am not convinced...:)

Beth B likes this.
  13. padraig

padraig New Member

I notice how intolerent people are getting wth each other , lacking charity and being actively hostile. I tend to keep myself to myself more and more. I wonder if anyone else has noticed this?

People are just not praying, this is a consequence. They become brutal with each other.

AllyinNY, Patty and DeGaulle like this.
  14. padraig

padraig New Member

Its hard to believe we are right into September.

Beth B likes this.
  15. Bonaventure

Bonaventure Guest

Deesbee....welcome! please stick around. We are all like brothers and sisters on this forum and we often fight in a way knowing that we have unconditional love for one another and we don't take it too seriously. We have differing opinions. That is what makes the world go round.

If the Pope calls out the Republicans, maybe it will be because of their favoritism to elite tax protection or lack of helping the poor.....Who knows? Let's wait and see. You can't deny that party soley upholds right to life for the most part, and traditional marriage between a man and a woman.

DeGaulle likes this.
  16. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

I'll second that.

I'm not American, but my view on the Republicans is that many of them cynically pay lip service to traditional values in order to gain votes, but do nothing about them when they have power. Do they not have a lot of power at the moment, with control of both the Senate and the House of Representatives, yet Obama seems to be doing what he likes? I suspect most Republican politicians are right liberals, in other words liberals in a lower gear.

Put not your trust in princes, but in the Holy Father (he is steered by the Holy Spirit, after all).

17. It also can not be denied that Republican is the "home party" to most of America's serious Christians of all denominations -- including the vast scene of non-denominationals, Pentecostals, and fundamental sorts, who are the ones -- along with full-hearted Catholics -- most involved in giving to local and worldwide charitable causes and evangelizing the faith, the best they are able.

It may not have always been that way, but Republican-minded citizens are the ones actively driving the Christian faith in America, and it would be sad if the Pope doesn't understand that about our culture. Democrats do not need their determined immoral liberalism to be seemingly backed up by the Pope, they're difficult enough to deal with already.

It'll be a happy day when we're all on the same page.

Bonaventure, Heidi and Patty like this.
  18. MarysChild

MarysChild Principalities

The problem with the Republican politicians is that they don't follow their party platform, but basically try to negotiate the terms of surrender to liberalism. The problem with the Democrats is that they DO follow their party platform.

Of course, G.K. Chesterton always says it better than I do. "
    “The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected. "

19. miker

miker Powers

My job brings me to DC quite often and I have engaged with members of Congress and their staff a number if times. My sense of DC and this applies to both sides is that initially people come to DC with great intentions to follow their consciences and to lead in ethical and moral ways. But, then I think many, if not most, succumb to the allure of power first and then the money that comes. I believe that allure is the devil's temptations and unfortunately very few can resist it. And on a more practical level, republican forms of democracy are just not efficient and require consensus. But just as the world has gotten more "mean spirited", so has DC and the willingness to work together and find compromises has been lost to the politics of personal attacks. Quite frankly, IMO, the system is broken- corrupted in a sense- and I'm afraid too fractured to fix. I hope and don't expect the Pope to get into a Rep. Vs. Dem debate. I hope he reminds us of what we once were- one nation UNDER GOD, but even if he does, it probably is too little, too late. The only "cure" is God's intervention.

DeGaulle, Beth B, MarysChild and 2 others like this.
  20. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

deesbee, I hope you don't leave the forum, but more importantly I hope you don't leave the Church. It is the only Church founded by Christ. It is His desire that you stay. You don't have to like every Pope. Remember a new one comes along every few years. :) Also don't pay too much attention to people here. Infant Jesus of Prague lit into me on my very first post and I wound up having an argument with him. I was very disappointed as I was just getting my feet wet. Then he apologized later and said he was having some kind of troubles that day. Everyone is different. They all have their personal quirks, you won't like everybody. For example nobody here likes Blue Horizon (I am really just kidding Blue). ;)

DeGaulle, MarysChild and miker like this.