Something big is about to happen

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, May 20, 2015.

1. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I know Alex Jones is not everyone's cup of tea but I have a degree of respect for him because he is sincerely pro-life.

He has just released a video entitled 'Something big is about to happen'.

He is sounding the alarm bells that 'something has fundamentally changed' in the world and his sixth sense is running at 10/10 at the minute that the world is in danger. What he says around 6min 30sec (in the video linked below) resonates with a revelation given to Charlie Johnston last Christmas; 'the world has changed and some evil has been released'. This all ties in with the various alarm bells pointing to Sept/Oct this year as a time of possible crash economically. But there could be more to it than that.

I just thought it was interesting that he is sounding an alarm like many in the prophetic realms but it is hard to pinpoint exactly what is happening.

I concur. Evil has been unleashed and anything, anything is possible this year - the world is in great peril.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=105&v=kMYSck3T9xA

2. padraig

padraig New Member

Thanks very much Bobby. I will watch this tonight after I walk the dogs. I am fond of Alex, too. He makes me laugh the way he gets on.:)

But dear, oh dear, I wish he wouldn't shout so much!:D

[​IMG]

3. padraig

padraig New Member

(I believe Our Lady has referred to a new terrible weapon.)

Rose likes this.
  4. little me

little me Archangels

That is probably CERN's proton accelerator. They're trying to "drop the veil" between our dimention (matter) and "the other dimention" (anti-matter). They say it will unleash hell basically. Very scary as they claim they are within weeks of doing so.

Bonaventure likes this.
  5. Little Me's Big Brother

Little Me's Big Brother 1.21 jigawatts

Here's the link to the CERN video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDHiKoBwDdw

Bonaventure and little me like this.
  6. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

Intesresting. I never thought of CERN. I always thought the new weapon was EMP (Electro Magnetic Pulse.) It destroys electrical circuitry. Within seconds of such an attack the affected countries would be in chaos, no lights, no electrical heating, no air con, no computers, no phones, no cars, no alarms, no vital hospital services, no refrigeration, no aircraft, no air trafic control, no shipping, no television, no electrical macinery, food supplies greatly reduced, no milking machines or combine harvesters, no water pumps or any type of electrical pump, cooling systems in nuclear power stations gone ...the list goes on and on. Crime and the spread of disease and sickness would be rampant.The new axis of evil Russia, China and North Korea has this technology and the means to deliver it. (I wonder if it would disable CERN.) Some key defence and civil facilities in the USA are protected from EMP but not those facilities that supply them. A simple Faraday cage gives protectection but most homes do not have this. North Korean forces are trained for invasion. I am sure their military resources are protected. The effects of EMP would give great power to ISIS. As prophesied by Blessed Ellena, Russia and her hidden armies will overrun Europe and Combat America. As prophesied at Garabandal our trouble will come from Russia and Communism. Garanbandal tells us we can expect the trouble to start after the Pope returns from Moscow. No Pope has yet been to Moscow. I believe he will go to try to broker peace but he will fail. We are told in Garabandal that the heavens will intervene when things are at their worst and limit the damage but much destruction of life and liberty will have taken place. We are told that the Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary will happen but it will be late. Not too late but late and we are assured that in tge end Her Immaculate Heart will triumph. When I was a child my mother taught us the prayers that her mother had taught her. These included the prayer " God bless Russia and all the little children of Russia." We are told our trouble will come from an unexpected source and will hit us harder and faster than we could ever imagine. The evil is upon us.

7. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

More and more I read warnings that we should prepare ourselves for martyrdom. I believe I will survive but the preparation will serve equally well for survival prayer, the sacraments and good works.

Andy3 likes this.
  8. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

Just said the 5 luminous mysteries. 3rd: proclamation of the Kingdom. Repent and believe for the kingdom of God is close at hand. I am about 15 Kg overweight so a bit of fasting won't do me any harm. Faith without works is dead. Repentance, penance and faith. Suppose I'd better get on with it.;).

9. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

Of course the the vision of Sister Lucia of Fatima tells us exactly what will happen (see posting on 500 day countdown) we just don't know what exact events lead up to this finale or how they will unfold. Better get under that mantle.....the mantle of Our Lady. She told us in Garabandal that there is room there for all Her Children.

lynnfiat, Miriam, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  10. Katfalls

Katfalls Archangels

I had been wanting a wind up alarm clock and found one at the hardware a month ago. A gold one with two bells on top. Since then I keep seeing pictures of this clock popping up everywhere in the strangest places, it's very strange.

Beth B likes this.
  11. jnice :)

jnice :) Angels

Katfalls and Teresa like this.
  12. Pray4peace

Pray4peace Ave Maria

13. garabandal

garabandal Powers

14. miker

miker Powers

As I read to this, my mind immediately went to these verses:

13And one of the multitude said to him: Master, speak to my brother that he divide the inheritance with me. 14But he said to him: Man, who hath appointed me judge, or divider, over you? 15And he said to them: Take heed and beware of all covetousness; for a man's life doth not consist in the abundance of things which he possesseth. 16And he spoke a similitude to them, saying: The land of a certain rich man brought forth plenty of fruits. 17And he thought within himself, saying: What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits? 18And he said: This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and will build greater; and into them will I gather all things that are grown to me, and my goods. 19And I will say to my soul: Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years take thy rest; eat, drink, make good cheer. 20But God said to him: Thou fool, this night do they require thy soul of thee: and whose shall those things be which thou hast provided? 21So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich towards God.

jnice :), Beth B and Miriam like this.
  15. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

I wonder how many of the staff will be living with their families on-site. I have this image of all the staff and their families ready to receive all the new occupants, yet for one reason or another very very few will actually be able to make it there. Is the staff supposed to spend all their lives "downstairs", as it were?

16. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

The mega rich owners will probably live their afterlife 'downstairs' and see their staff happy in heaven or, just as bad for them, happy here, as the meek inherit the earth.

jnice :) and Beth B like this.
  17. Fatima

Fatima Powers

18. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

It may not be crushed or broken by an earthquake but it can still be engulfed. The earth only has to open its mouth a little wider. Eaten alive and digested in its molten bowel. I'd prefer to be vaporised.

Beth B likes this.
  19. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

4th paragraph down:

The hardened facility is capable of withstanding a substantial close range nuclear blast, a direct airplane crash, biological and chemical agents, shock waves, earthquakes, tsunami, electro-magnetic pulses, and virtually any armed attack.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
  20. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Being engulfed by lava pretty much IS being vaporized. It has a temperature of between 700 and 1300 degrees Celsius. If you fell into a pool of lava, your tissue would burn so quickly your brain (or what's left of it) would not have time to register pain before it, too, would evaporate.