Some Troubles in Dublin

Discussion in 'Spirit of Ireland' started by padraig, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Fede

Fede Archangels

I honestly don't have any words..I'm speechless. And I will assume the Holy Spirit wants me to remains speechless and hold my tongue. Will pray for Ireland. God please come soon.

2. AED

AED Powers

(y)

3. padraig

padraig New Member

If that really came from Pope Francis I may have made a grave error. ..and my two dogs may actually be two gold fish.

As my mother used to say. if you believe all you hear , you'll eat all you see.

A cat does not bark.

A fish does not growl.

A cow does not howl.

..and I would very,very much doubt if Pope Francis came out with something like that..

Clare A likes this.
  4. Indy

Indy Praying

I am Praying a lot lately for Eamon, I think he is showing some good courage at the moment and hopefully more to follow.

Clare A, AidanK, Sam and 2 others like this.
  5. Indy

Indy Praying

I'm very doubtful as well, it came from someone who I did some pro life postering with but his sources are unknown to me.
    That message has an air of urgency and rushing which is always a concern.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  6. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I know I should not laugh; but you are so funny sometimes Padraig. :LOL::ROFLMAO:o_O:LOL::LOL::):eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Byron, HeavenlyHosts, AED and 2 others like this.
  7. padraig

padraig New Member

It's the Home Brew Wine.;):)

Byron and AED like this.
  8. padraig

padraig New Member

I got a bit of a surprise at Church this evening. I had gone up for Adoration and the giving out of the Eucharist (instead of Mass..crazy).

Anyway I found a sheaf of pages of prophecies dating back t 2012 / 2014 / 2016. When I began to read them I discovered that whoever it was made these Prophesies had hit bullseye in several counts.

For instance they forecast the virus 8 years before it happened. They forecast a universal free vaccination which is currently underway (but one which would be False Flag of Mass Murder). They forecast corruption and false leaders in the Church and the rise of a False Church, which is happening.

Also that the Liturgy would be changed in which the Mass would no longer exist...something which I very much suspect is round the corner.

The visionary was not named but there was a given link to, 'The Book of Truth'.

When I got home I checked and lo and behold it was, 'Maria Divine Mercy', whom i had long rejected as false. But the reason I rejected her back them was that she spoke of a False Pope and because she did so I took her to be False herself.

But reading those pages tonight has caused me to do a double take. I think I will go back and have another look....

What strange, strange times....if I had known those pages were written by Maria Divine Mercy I would never have read them.

Well..anyway taking a second look will do no harm.:):)

\\\\\\\\\\Interestingly she speaks in the exact same kind of way as Maria Valtorta

9. AidanK

AidanK A great sinner

Even the name Maria Divine Mercy is wrong. The blessed Mother is not divine, her son is

10. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

The title The Book of Truth does not sit well with me. Only sacred scripture is the book of Truth.

Just because she made accurate predictions does not make her a true prophet. Satan could have let her know his plans, and all of that sounds like his plans, not God's.

PurpleFlower and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  11. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Amen!

12. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

It does get worse every day. We are awaiting the triumphant of the Immaculate Heart of Mary!

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Maria Divine Mercy was condemned by her Bishop

Beth B, Don_D, Byron and 1 other person like this.
  14. padraig

padraig New Member

Ah well I'll forget about her poor woman. Prayers.

Beth B likes this.
  15. maryrose

maryrose Powers

Arb Diarmuid Martin was her Bishop. He is a mixed bag, very media friendly and not coming across as a friend of Conservative Catholics. He didn't cover himself in glory during the referendum so I think he would condemn anyone not in tune with Pope Francis.
    I don't follow her or Christina Gallagher. They could be correct and their message may be to wake up the catholics heading for the cliff.

16. AED

AED Powers

(n):cautious::unsure: