Solar Minimun

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by padraig, May 22, 2020.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

Booklady likes this.
  2. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Archangels

It's cyclical. Minimum and Maximum. https://spaceweather.com/ is a good resource. Includes daily sunspot count and updates.

3. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Why is Greenland called Green Land? Because when the Vikings got there it was green (don't listen to the revisionists who say the Erik the Red called it that as propaganda to attract other Viking settlers).

Ice core extracts from Greenland (it took 5 years to drill 2 miles into the ice-sheet) reveals that the earth undergoes regular warming and cooling periods.

Man has very little influence over the climate.

In the long scale of things we are just coming out of a little ice age so things are warming up but not catastophic warming as the globalist propaganda alarmists suggest. Indeed warming is much preferable to cooling in terms of plant growth and food supplies.
    [​IMG]

Sam likes this.
  4. padraig

padraig New Member

I wonder does anyone ever think all this may relate to the Sun Dancing at Fatima? I mean why did God pick the Sun, specifically to Dance? He could have chosen a million other things as a Sign.

Yet he choose the Sun.

AED and Sam like this.
  5. Christy1983

Christy1983 Principalities

God made the sun stand still, while Joshua fought against the enemies of Israel. To show His control of time/nature, I think.

Dolours and padraig like this.
  6. padraig

padraig New Member

Yes but maybe a hallway to doing it once again, in a bigger firmer way? What better way to get our attention:

Luke 21:25

"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.

Christy1983 likes this.