So is Russia here to save us?

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by BARCELONA9, Jan 27, 2022.

1. BARCELONA9

BARCELONA9 New Member

Hi all. Just a bit confused with all the prophecies. So is Russia here to save the world? If it had been consecrated....as some have said Russia to spread its errors will cause the chaos. I'm a little confused

2. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

OK ancient prophecies aside, just look at the last 15 years of Putin's consolidation of power in Russia. The man has used every event to consolidate political power into the hands of the few. Himself being the chief recipient of course.
    He has subverted elections, changed the nations constitution... Used every dirty trick in the book to make America and all democracies look weak, decadent, and claims that the west has fallen. He sides his country with the enemies of democracy consistently.
    He openly and publicly makes countless accusations against the west and yet his own country has all the same problems and much more considering he is and remains in power.
    He is no fool, he uses every available avenue to tout the fall of the west and amplify those claims via the media. He portrays his own nation always as a victim.
    These are age old Russian tactics that have been used since Stalin. The difference now is that the media and the internet are spreading these accusations, amplifying them to lead people to believe they are the norm and reaching more people than ever thought possible.

SteveD, Sam and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Jesus Christ came to save the world from eternal damnation and he told us -

Matthew 24 And Jesus being come out of the temple, went away. And his disciples came to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2 And he answering, said to them: Do you see all these things? Amen I say to you there shall not be left here a stone upon a stone that shall not be destroyed.

3 And when he was sitting on mount Olivet, the disciples came to him privately, saying: Tell us when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the consummation of the world?

4 And Jesus answering, said to them: Take heed that no man seduce you:

5 For many will come in my name saying, I am Christ: and they will seduce many.

6 And you shall hear of wars and rumours of wars. See that ye be not troubled. For these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; and there shall be pestilences, and famines, and earthquakes in places:

8 Now all these are the beginnings of sorrows...​

God with the help of Our Lady of Fatima was giving us a warning.

Ultimately this is always a battle for souls, sudden death as in times of war does not give mankind a time to repent. Remain in a state of grace and pray the Rosary daily. Pray for peace.

This, of course, is my abridged version.

May God bless us all.+

miker, Byron, Katfalls and 4 others like this.
  4. AED

AED Powers

Excellent post. And excellent reminder from scripture.

HeavenlyHosts, Jo M and Carol55 like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank you.

Katfalls, Jo M and Carol55 like this.
  6. BARCELONA9

BARCELONA9 New Member

Gisellas latest message ...Russia not consecrated??
    Trevignano Romano February 24, 2022

Children, thank you for having bowed your knees in prayer and for having responded to my call in your hearts. My daughter, I know and share your pain, I Mother of love and sorrow, I suffer so much for not having been listened to and all this would not have happened. I have asked several times for the consecration of Russia to My Immaculate Heart, but my cry of pain has remained unheard. My daughter, this war will bring death and destruction, the living will not be enough to bury the dead. My children, pray for consecrated persons who have abandoned charity, true Faith and morality, desecrating the Body of my Son, pushing the faithful to terrible errors and this will cause terrible suffering. My children, pray, pray, pray a lot. Now I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, amen.

SteveD likes this.
  7. padraig

padraig Powers

I think Sister Lucia was asked if Russia would ever be Consecrated and she answered that it would be, but at the very last moment.

Until then Russia, it seems to me is rather like the Assyrians or Babylonians with the Hebrews. God will use them as a stick to correct those who have gone astray. But the Consecration and Conversion of Russia is very,very important in God's plan, otherwise Our Lady of Fatima would not have asked for it.

If Russia had been converted she would never have invaded the Crimea and Ukraine. Hence we know that the Consecration did not happen as requested.

Isaiah 10:5

Ah, Assyria, the rod of my anger; the staff in their hands is my fury!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2022
  8. padraig

padraig Powers

9. padraig

padraig Powers

maryrose, SteveD and Mario like this.