Sleep paralysis, natural or spiritual ?

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by orangina, Jul 2, 2024.

1. padraig

padraig Powers

It's so sad that in most cases when children report diabolic attacks their parents write it off to an over active imagination.

2. Santa Fe

Santa Fe Angels

My niece suffered night terrors as a 5 year old, but it turned out that her parents had allowed her to watch " The Exorcist" at that age. It made no sense whatsoever that they would allow that, and I believe it caused her the night terrors. She is now grown up and with children of her own.

3. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

I don't want to be a denier of modern science, but I think that part of psychology, psychoanalysis, and neurology has become a refuge capsule for demonic action to camouflage itself in this world. Seeing the way the case of Anneliese Michel is treated by many, it seems to me that the broad sphere of mental illnesses becomes the instrument for a more concealed demonic action, without promoting the awakening of unbelievers, as if the demon were playing hide-and-seek. Thus, we are confronted with the old dilemma between faith and rationalism. May God help us survive this daily.