Skin Disease

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by padraig, Aug 5, 2021.

1. padraig

padraig Powers

I am inclined to believe these messages are true. Though I have not studied up on them.

Revelation 15-16

The Seven Bowls of God’s Wrath
    16 Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, “Go, pour out the seven bowls of God’s wrath on the earth.”

2 The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
    Jason Fernando and TinNM like this.
  2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Marie Julie Jahenny spoke of this as well.
    She mentioned Hawthorne leaf tea to take for this if I am not mistaken.

AED, Byron, Booklady and 2 others like this.
  3. padraig

padraig Powers

,,,and yet truly terrible as such a thing may be it is simply the start of what is to follow, in much the same way as the virus is. ,,as Scripture informs us, it is time to, 'Gird up your loins'

Get set, get ready.

AED, Byron and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  4. padraig

padraig Powers

The heart of it is people are simply too filed with fear. I never liked in sign of fear in my dogs and I like it even less in human beings, it shows a great lack of depth, of thought, but even less true Faith and Religion. People who Fear too much are like leaves blowing the Wind.

AED, Byron and TinNM like this.
  5. padraig

padraig Powers

For a lot of my young life , there were loads and loads of people who wanted to kill me and indeed did there very best to do so. You kind of took death for granted. That you were always at the end of a very, very short fuse.

I recall I never believed for a moment I would live beyond the age of twenty. ..and indeed with very, very good reason. That never really bothered me. I really believed, for good or ill, in what I was doing.

People in the West appear to have lost this.

But when I look at folks like the Taliban in Afghanistan, they very much remind me of what I was like when I was young.:):)

..and in many ways of myself when I grow old.

They truly believe in something. Anything...

...and this totally removes all Fear...

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
    AED likes this.
  6. Bernadette

Bernadette Archangels

We bought a 3 days darkness package from Wendy Cuekierski website years ago and it includes some Hawthorne in it but I've never been able to find the specific plant so we can plant it. If anyone know exactly what the plant is I would appreciate knowing. Also this is on the website it lists some info about Marie-Julie Jahenny remedies (have not verified, for your discernment):

God Bless!

THE END DAYS REMEDIES AS REVEALED TO

Marie-Julie Jahenny (1850-1941) for

"The Three Days of Darkness"

Following are some natural and supernatural remedies to use against the calamities that are menacing the world as revealed to Marie-Julie by our Lord and the Blessed Virgin.

We also offer a more complete package up above!

1. THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS (May 27, 1880)
    o ONLY BLESSED WAX CANDLES will give light. One such candle will suffice for each household during the three days of
    darkness. They will not give light in the homes of the impious and blasphemers.
    2. FATAL PLAGUES
    o The one and only remedy to protect oneself: swallow a piece of very thin paper on which will be written: 0 JESUS, CONQUEROR OF DEATH, SAVE US. 0 Crux Ave.
    3. FOR ANIMALS
    o One must put around their necks a St. Benedict medal (Our Lady warned all people to wear St. Benedict medal ).
    4. DURING THE PERIOD OF THE GREAT CALAMITIES: Earthquakes, wars, floods. etc.
    o Recite the following prayer to the Holy Cross:
    * I hail thee, I adore thee, I embrace thee, 0, Adorable Cross of my Saviour, protect us, keep us, save us. Jesus loved thee so much, by His example I love thee. By thy holy image calm my fears, I only feel peace and confidence.
    5. GREAT STORMS
    o The following prayer to the Cross, revealed by Our Lord, to be recited:
    * 0 Crux Ave, spes unica "Et Verbum caro factum est". 0 Jesus, Conqueror of death, save us.
    6. WARS AND REVOLUTIONS
    o Our Lord revealed during an ecstacy:
    * To dispel all fear and terror, you will touch your forehead with a holy picture or a medal of Mary Immaculate. Your spirit will remain calm. Your heart will not fear the approach of the terror of men. Your spirit will not experience the effects of My Great Justice.
    7. UNKNOWN DISEASES (Given during an ecstacy)
    o A medal of My Divine Heart, a medal upon which is traced the Adorable Cross. You will steep into a glass of water the two images -- be it made of cardboard or metal. You will drink this water that is twice blessed and twice purified. One drop only in your food, one little drop, will suffice to drive away not the scourge, but the scourges of My justice. (The Miraculous Medal alone, fulfills the conditions required). You will give a drop of this water to the poor souls touched by the scourge of unknown diseases -- those which attack the heart, the spirit, the word.
    8. DIVERSE ILLNESSES
    o You will use by means of infusion (steeping, brewing):
    * The herb of St. John (Glechoma hederacea) (outdoor climbing ivy, on trees), especially in critical conditions and for the pains of the chest and violent headaches (we have already infused this & prepared this for you & offer the St. John's Wort Herbal Oil)
    * The Hawthorn (Craetagus oxyacantha), for use in cholera (which will be frequent and widespread) See below for the precise method to be applied as indicated by the Holy Virgin. We have obtained a supply of the exact Hawthorn spoke of & now offer it to you

* For unknown fevers: the humble VIOLET (Viola odorata), perfume and virtue of humility, will be effective. We have also prepared this Viola Odorata essence for you & it is now available.

9. EPIDEMICS or EPIZOOTICS (May 14, 1880)

o The Lord gives to the great St. Benedict the power to alleviate the great calamity. A respectful procession of the statute, made without any fear or dread, may arrest this calamity.
    10. EARTHLY AND CELESTIAL FIRE (February 23, 1938)
    o The Sacred Heart of Jesus:

* The heat will be terrible ... a sign of the Cross made with holy water will diminish the heat and drive away the sparks. You will kiss five times small indulgenced crosses ... small crosses applied to the five wounds of Jesus Crucified on a holy image. For such protection may benefit souls, poor sinners, invoking My Immaculate Mother, Mother of Salvation, Refuge and Reconciliation of sinners.
    11. OBJECTS OF PROTECTION
    o The Holy Virgin:
    * "Always have ready and at hand your objects of protection: your blessed wax candles, your medals, your pictures and holy objects from which flow all blessings."
    o The Holy Virgin says (April 15, 1900):
    * "My little children, it is faith, it is confidence, the most beautiful of all prayer which obtains the most. "
    12. PLACES OF REFUGE
    o Revelation of the Divine Heart of Jesus to Marie-Julie:
    * "My loved ones, there are three places of refuge (for the time of tribulations): My Divine Heart, My Divine Cross, and My Beloved Immaculate Mother."
    o St. Anne said the same things to Marie-Julie on July 26, 1923:
    * "You have several places of refuge at the moment of chastisement: that of the Cross, the Adorable Divine Heart, and the Virginal Heart of my Immaculate Daughter."

13. THE MODE OF USING THE HAWTHORN AS GIVEN BY OUR BLESSED MOTHER on August 5, 1880:
    o "There will be a grave illness which human science will not be able to alleviate. This illness will attack frrstly the heart, then the spirit, and at the same time, the tongue. It will be horrible. The heat accompanying it will be a devouring fire insupportable and so intense that the members of the body affected will be red -- an unendurable fiery red. At the end of seven days this disease, sown like a seed in the field (incubation period) will spread everywhere rapidly and make great progress."
    o "My children, here is the ONLY remedy which could save you. You are familiar with the Hawthorn which grows practically in all hedges. The leaves of the Hawthorn, not the wood, can arrest the progress of this disease."
    o "You will gather the leaves, not the wood. Even dry, they will keep their efficacy. You will put them into boiling water and leave them there for 14 minutes, covering the receptacle so that the steam remains therein. At the onset of this disease, one
    must use this remedy three times a day."
    o "This disease will produce a continual vomiting and nausea. If the remedy is taken too late, the part of the body affected will become black and in the black there will be seen a sort of pale, yellow streak."

AED, Sam, HeavenlyHosts and 1 other person like this.
  7. TinNM

TinNM Guest

Bookmark, thanks for posting this.

Are hawthorn berry seeds poisonous? (findanyanswer.com)

Hawthorn berries are not directly poisonous, but there are certain circumstances in which they can have adverse effects. The seeds in Hawthorn berries contain a compound called amygdalin, which is cyanide bonded with sugar. This changes to hydrogen cyanide in the small intestine, and the result can be deadly.
    Not directly poisonous but something to be careful of. I think Hawthorn is found more in the UK. And per what you posted, I guess France and Europe in general.

The Hawthorns is the name for where West Bromwich play football/soccer in the UK. The Hawthorns - Wikipedia

So, I'd be a bit careful of the plant, I did see "hawthorn seeds" in searching at bing.com.

AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Look up hawthorn bush. Be careful, though.

AED likes this.
  9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Great info. Thanks
    If you look up hawthorn bush doing a forum search in upper right hand corner, post links will come up.

AED likes this.
  10. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

We planted some hawthorn bushes a couple years ago. You can also buy hawthorn capsules online. The Mayhaw bushes we planted are a variety of the hawthorn and they produce berries you can make jelly from. They are about the size of a crabapple. Haven't had any fruit yet, but do have some leaves dried and tucked away for tea if needed. Do you think the vacc is the mark of the beast? Since they are now demanding that you must have a vacc passport in many places? I'm not sure where the mark on the hand or head comes from though. Just wondering.

HeavenlyHosts and Mario like this.
  11. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thanks for the info, Katfalls. I have heard of Mayhaw.
    I’m just wondering, too. Watching and praying.

12. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Personally, I don't think the mark of the beast is something physical like a vaccine. I think it's spiritual.

Byron and Katfalls like this.
  13. Mario

Mario Powers

No, not the mark, but a vaccine passport would be a huge step in that direction because it's absence will create limits on freedom of movement. These impositions will continue to multiply in draconian fashion!:(:mad:

Lord have Mercy!

HeavenlyHosts and Jo M like this.
  14. padraig

padraig Powers

Revelation 13:1–2; Revelation 13:11–18

11Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon.12It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed.13It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people,14and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived.15And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.16Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,17so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.18This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

According to various Catholic seerers Chapter 13 refers to the actual events we are going through at the present moment. For instance the Lamb with two horns that roars like a Dragon refers to perverted Religious Leadership. It look like a Lamb (It is pretending to be Catholic) but it speaks like Satan.

As to the mark of the Beast , once folks have it they appear to be fitted into a world economic commercial system.

So I would say it is an actual physical object..possibly and implant?

15. padraig

padraig Powers

I also notice with the skin disease they talk of it, 'Nesting' in the skin which to me seems to describe an organism like an exotic parasite? This rather than a virus or germ.

16. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

I believe that Antichrist will implement a Gnostic matrix religion over the entire world; then the mark of the beast will be used to activate the "divine spark" within the human interior (concept defended in the Gnostic religions), this heresy of man becoming God is so old that it was responsible for the fall of our fathers into eden.

17. Liza

Liza Principalities

Byron likes this.
  18. AED

AED Powers

Yep.:cry::(

Luan Ribeiro likes this.
  19. AED

AED Powers

Thanks Bernadette.