Sister Lucy truth

Discussion in 'The Saints' started by garabandal, Dec 6, 2022.

1. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

This is an SSPX article.

2. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

Didn’t know.

But are the facts it contains true?

3. BrianK

BrianK Powers Staff Member

The source of the article is not at issue. The contents are. Either it’s true or it’s not.
    I have no idea and frankly there’s not a thing any of us can do about it today either way.

4. Blizzard

This is Sister Lucias interview from 1957 which allegedly “sent shockwaves through the Vatican “.

5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Very significant, I have heard it before and it is wonderful to hear it again.

Blizzard likes this.
  6. Carmel333

Carmel333 Powers

DNA testing on her remains would help. If the Vatican is right, and there was no deception with switching her out, they should have no problem submitting access I would think just to stop the rumors.

7. Blizzard

Important update.

The Fatima Center acknowledges that there was indeed a fake imposter Sister Lucy put before the world from 1967 onwards.

They admit that the evidence is overwhelming.

Malachi Martin in fact mentioned that way back in the 1990s before all the technological and photographic evidence was available.

First 10 minutes or so contain the gist of the story.

Last edited: May 15, 2024 at 11:22 AM
    Agnes McAllister and AED like this.
  8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Sister Lucy’s family says that there was no imposter Sister Lucy.

Sam, Clare A, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  9. PNF

PNF Archangels

Asked and answered in the video at timestamp 23:20.

Blizzard likes this.
  10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Right, I went to check in Fatima this rumor, I met a member of Lucia Family in the village where she was borned, no one wanted to talk to me, they thought I was a kind of Journalist and so on but I have my own way to question people, I remember the village was almost empty, very few people only, I was trying to find a book about Fatima written before 1960 and confirming that Garabandal was a continuation of Fatima but no one was aware of Garabandal there, suddenly an old lady told me to meet someone related to Lucia Family because in the village there is a big picture of Lucia Family and one lady was still there in this village, I do not know why this old Lady talked to me to date but I met a member of Lucia Family and question her about the Fatima seer, Father Gruner was not sure of this rumor as well so I told her I am sure that Lucia was silenced by Rome and probably killed after 1960, she start to shout to me and told me you should be ashamed, she confirm to me that Lucia was asked from 1960 not to talk in public about the Fatima 3rd Secret only, that she had a strong dental surgery yes but in no way she was killed or replaced by anyone and that if that had been the case, the family would never have allowed it or will know it for sure, she also hoped to never see me again in this village and that she will pray for me, I trust this Person for sure and without any possible doubt, so No fake Lucia, impossible as simple as that, thank you.

Aviso., Jan 18, 2024

AED, Sam, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  11. PNF

PNF Archangels

Sister Lucia was a Carmelite nun. She lived in a cloister for decades. She spoke to visitors only from behind a screen. Research traditional Carmelite practices and you will see that this is true. Sister Lucia's family would have had very limited access to her and no control over anything in her life.

Why don't you look at the objective evidence on the SisterLucyTruth website instead?

Agnes McAllister and Blizzard like this.
  12. Blizzard

I suspect some good folks don’t even want to look at the evidence.

The implications are too disturbing.

But the truth is the truth and I believe it has come out.

Serious analysts have fully endorsed it.

Anthony Stine, John-Henry Westen, Malachi Martin and now the Fatima Center to name a few.

MALACHI MARTIN: A FAKE SISTER LUCY WAS USED TO BURY THE FATIMA MESSAGE

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/professor-uncovers-evidence-exposing-fake-sr-lucy-of-fatima/

Last edited: May 16, 2024 at 10:32 AM
  13. Michael_Pio

Michael_Pio Archangels

https://ourladyofmountcarmelusa.com/newsletter-78/
    The article is not from the SSPX but from "Our Lady Of Mount Carmel, USA". As far as I understand it, this is an independent Christian chapel run by Fr. Pfeiffer, who was expelled from the SSPX. I am not sure they are Catholic. I would be happy to learn more about their status.

In contrast, the SSPX is a Catholic organisation, founded by Archbishop Lefebvre. I attend one of their chapels and send my kids to school there. I would say the SSPX are outstanding in promulgating Catholic doctrine and in preserving the Catholic faith as handed down by tradition; their liturgies are reverent and beautiful, and their written content is sound. I often read the Angelus Magazine published by the SSPX. But the article quoted above is not from the SSPX.

God bless all here!

Last edited: May 16, 2024 at 11:24 AM
    Mary's child, Mario and Ang like this.
  14. Whatever

Whatever Powers

That 1957 interview is far more important than whether there was a fake Sr. Lucy in the 1960's. Our authority limits us to doing what Sr. Lucia urged everyone to do when she said this:

"Father, we should not wait for an appeal to the world to come from Rome on the part of the Holy Father, to do penance. Nor should we wait for the call for penance to come from our bishops in our diocese, nor from the religious congregations. No! Our Lord has very often used these means and the world has not paid attention!!"

"That is why now, it is necessary for each one of us to begin to reform himself spiritually. Each person must not only save his own soul but also help to save all the souls that God has placed on our path."
    So what if the Vatican sent out a double for public appearances to stop the convent being plagued by people chasing a scoop on the third secret. Sr. Lucia wasn't the only nun in that convent and they were also entitled to some peace and privacy. Speaking to her through a grille or not, her family would have known whether they were speaking to an imposter. An imposter would have had to sound just like her and would have had to have known all sorts of intimate details about their lives.

Sr. Lucy obeyed Our Lady when she transmitted the messages to the Pope. It's God's place, and certainly not ours, to take the Pope to task for any failure by the Pope to comply with Heaven's wishes. We know what's required of us, and that should be good enough for us. If God chooses to use Russia as an instrument to punish the world, all we can do is pray that we and our loved ones will be in a state of grace whether our chastisement takes the form of great hardship or death. We've had enough warning and we have seen our own corner of the world fall away from God, mock the Blessed Mother, or use our supposed Christianity to excuse terrible deeds inflicted on others. The Five Saturdays, the Rosary and devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary are our only hope. Looking for DNA samples isn't the way to go.

Mary's child, Mario, Jo M and 5 others like this.
  15. Michael_Pio

Michael_Pio Archangels

This interview is very profound. To me, it contains the key parts of the Fatima message. Thank you for having posted the link. God bless!

16. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Exactly. This directive is from Sr. Lucia herself.
    I have said this before, I would definitely know if I were talking to my sister behind the grille. If people are being honest with themselves, they would as well.

Last edited: May 16, 2024 at 12:57 PM
  17. Pax Prima

Pax Prima Archangels

Well said, very well said. I would also add to this that Fatima isn't the only time that Our Lady gave us these warnings, the general theme has been a call to penance, prayer and conversion or face a chastisement for over a century now. The time of obsessing over the details and pointing fingers is long passed IMO. We are now seeing what our Lady warned us of come to pass.

18. AED

AED Powers

Such a good reminder. The way back is simple--Sr Lucy lays it out. The static back and forth about is she or isn't she is just static. A distraction.

19. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

Whether or not Sister Lucia was replaced by an impostor is beyond my ability to respond assertively. What I do know is that the apostasy predicted in the third secret is being fulfilled in such an explicit way that, although it is a private revelation, Fatima has been a light to confirm that the Catholic Church is the only one founded by Christ and bound by his promises. . We have had Patriarch Cyril use the name of God to justify the special operation in Ukraine over the last two years, and although this is a terrible atrocity, I believe that in light of this, Russia will become an instrument of conversion for the West. through a large-scale holy war that will bring the European nations back to God and that will possibly coincide with the punishment foreseen in the third secret.

20. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

A New Text Related to the Third Secret of Fatima

[​IMG]

In a recent blog post (found here), Antonio Socci, the author of The Fourth Secret of Fatima, notes the importance of a recently published official biography of Sr. Lucia from the Carmelites of Coimbra (the convent where the Portuguese nun lived and died), titled "Um caminho sob o olhar de Maria" (A Path Under the Gaze of Mary). This explosive new text contains several important writings of Sr. Lucia which were until now previously unpublished. Socci cites a portion of this text which appears to be hugely important in relation to my theory that the alleged "attachment" to the Third Secret is related to St John Paul II's reputed address at Fulda, Germany in 1980. It concerns a vision which Sr. Lucia had which helped her to overcome her fear about whether or not she should write down the content of the Third Secret:

THE UNPUBLISHED PIECE

Towards 16:00 hours on January 3rd, 1944, in the convent’s chapel, before the Tabernacle, Lucia asked Jesus to let her know His will: ‘I then feel that a friendly hand, affectionate and maternal, touches my shoulder.’

It is ‘the Mother of Heaven’ who says to her: ‘be at peace and write what they command you to, but not that which you were given to understand about its meaning,’ intending to allude to the meaning of the vision that the Virgin herself had revealed to her.

Right after – says Sr. Lucia – ‘I felt my spirit flooded by a light-filled mystery which is God and in Him I saw and heard: the point of the flame-like lance which detaches, touches the axis of the earth and it [the earth] shakes: mountains, cities, towns and villages with their inhabitants are buried. The sea, rivers and clouds leave their bounds, they overflow, flood and drag with them into a whirlpool, houses and people in a number unable to be counted; it is the purification of the world from the sin it is immersed in. Hatred, ambition, cause detructive wars. Afterward I felt in the increased beating of my heart and in my spirit a quiet voice which said: ‘in time, one faith, one baptism, one Church, Holy, Catholic, Apostolic. Heaven in eternity!’ This word, ‘Heaven,’ filled my heart with peace and happiness, so much so that, almost without realizing it, I continued to repeat for some time: Heaven, Heaven!’

That is how she was given the strength to write the Third Secret.
    http://unveilingtheapocalypse.blogspot.com/2014/08/a-new-text-related-to-third-secret-of.html?m=1