Sister Emmanuel: The New Time Is At Hand

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Blizzard, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

Sister Emmanuel: The New Time Is At Hand

FCF7C9C6-17C9-4D37-B259-4D2C39492BD9.jpeg

Katfalls, Carol55, Rose and 7 others like this.
  2. Carmelite

Carmelite Angels

I love Sr. Emmanuel. I have been to Medjugorje twice. Changed my life.She always delivers peace and hope. Reminding us to keep our eyes off the storm, and on the Eternal. What struck me the most was that we (the Church) are now in the Agony of the Garden. That's Jesus' Passion was a three day ordeal and then the resurrection. What hope!!! Praise God.
    Also, our youth who don't think they have a future were born for these times. The new era of peace, the new Pentecost.

Mario, Jo M, Francine and 9 others like this.
  3. maryrose

maryrose Powers

This is a wonderful message of hope. Sr Emmanuel says don't look on the evil in others focus on the eternal. God is in charge and the gates of hell will not prevail against His church.
    Praise God

Francine, josephite, SteveD and 7 others like this.
  4. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Yes, this video is a must-watch. The prophecy from Bl. Anna-Maria Taigi blew me away... I hadn't heard that one before!

Mario, josephite, Carmelite and 5 others like this.
  5. Blizzard

Yes I believe we are in gethsemane now.

40B30400-284D-4EF8-9388-397E9F3BE2DF.jpeg

Jo M, josephite, Byron and 6 others like this.
  6. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Did the video get strangely distorted during Sr. Emmanuel's call for getting consecrated to Jesus through Mary? Or did it just happen to me?

7. Blizzard

Nope. No distortion that I could hear.

PurpleFlower likes this.
  8. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

I had it muted, reading the subtitles, but it was the video that got distorted. The video kept trying to black out, the image of Sr. Emmanuel got thrown around, sections of the screen glitched and warbled, the whole time she was talking about the consecration. What's interesting is my husband and I are in the process of renewing our consecration along with our whole congregation at the request of our pastor, so I was particularly happy to see Sister's recommendation to do so.

9. Blizzard

A timely reminder.

I think we are exactly at this point in history.

The Catechism of the Catholic Church states:

Before Christ’s second coming the Church must pass through a final trial that will shake the faith of many believers. The persecution that accompanies her pilgrimage on earth will unveil the “mystery of iniquity” in the form of a religious deception offering men an apparent solution to their problems at the price of apostasy from the truth. The supreme religious deception is that of the Antichrist, a pseudo-messianism by which man glorifies himself in place of God and of his Messiah come in the flesh.The Church will enter the glory of the kingdom only through this final Passover, when she will follow her Lord in his death and Resurrection.579 The kingdom will be fulfilled, then, not by a historic triumph of the Church through a progressive ascendancy, but only by God’s victory over the final unleashing of evil, which will cause his Bride to come down from heaven.(CCC 675, 677)

Byron, Jo M, Carmelite and 3 others like this.
  10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Great video. Thank you!

Mary's child and Jason Fernando like this.
  11. andree

andree Powers

Enjoyed that very much, very hopeful, thank you Blizzard!

Could someone remind me the name of that image of the Virigin is Sister's video? Is it associated with an apparition?

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
    Carol55 and Mary's child like this.
  12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I don’t know but it is lovely :love:

Blizzard likes this.
  13. andree

andree Powers

Isn't it? I love the light around Her face! I guess we all have our favorite images of Her but I love this one.

I also wanted to add that I was struck when Sr Emmanuelle spoke of the interlude between two times describing it as just that: a time between two other times. It made me think of the prophecy in Daniel of a time, two times and half a time. Could this be a new way of looking at that prophecy?

Byron, Jo M, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  14. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

It surely could be. Good thought.

Blizzard likes this.
  15. Blizzard

You may be onto something.

I think it was Malachi Martin who once said the third secret is related to Daniel 12, which is about the end times, that is, our time.

Daniel 12
    New International Version

The End Times
    12 “At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. 2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake:some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.3 Those who are wise will shinelike the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. 4 But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”

5 Then I, Daniel, looked, and there before me stood two others, one on this bank of the river and one on the opposite bank. 6 One of them said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, “How long will it be before these astonishing things are fulfilled?”

7 The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, “It will be for a time, times and half a time.When the power of the holy peoplehas been finally broken, all these things will be completed.”

8 I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, “My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?”

9 He replied, “Go your way, Daniel, because the words are rolled up and sealed until the time of the end.10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

11 “From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

13 “As for you, go your way till the end. You will rest, and then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance.”

Jason Fernando likes this.
  16. andree

andree Powers

I'll have to re-read that book tonight. I was just meditating recently about the prophecy of the days being shortened for the elect and wondering what that means for our times?

We all think of our youth as our time, I guess we can look at this differently than just in terms of years.

This song comes to mind too

Last edited: Nov 27, 2021
  17. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

The image of Mary at the very beginning is how she appears in Medjugorje. The image of Mary to the right of sister as she talks is Our Lady of Fatima, I believe.

18. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank you. Yes, the image to the right of Sister is Our Lady of Fatima. Thanks for the info.

Jason Fernando and PurpleFlower like this.
  19. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank you. Lots to pray about here.

Jason Fernando likes this.
  20. andree

andree Powers

Thank you for pointing out the link of this passage with Malachi Martin. Now I understand that the opening sentence of that chapter in Daniel speaks of Fatima since St Michael appeared there first to the children and told them that he was the guardian angel of their country, "the angel of Portugal". It's interesting because the prophecy of Daniel is referring to "your people" - meaning a lineage of one of the tribes or the Children of God in general? There is much to meditate on here.

This morning at mass we read from the book of Daniel but it's a pity that the priest didn't comment on that passage. This book is about now!