Simple Means to Save Souls Daily: "Jesus, Mary, Joseph. We Love You. Save all our Souls".

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Xavier, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Xavier

Xavier "In the end, My Immaculate Heart will Triumph."

Dear Brothers and Sisters, please use these Powerful Prayers to save thousands of souls daily. If thousands of us unite in praying them all the time, who knows how many souls, by Divine Mercy, can be saved. It is a simple prayer, we can say it throughout the day, even amidst our daily duties, many times from morning to night: "Jesus, Mary, Joseph. We Love You. Save all our Souls". Our Lord has promised souls will be saved every time we pray it. What is preventing 1000s of us uniting in prayer, and saying it 100s of times every day?

From: https://prayers4reparation.wordpres...-jesus-mary-and-joseph-i-love-you-save-souls/

THE POWER OF THE PRAYER ‘JESUS, MARY AND JOSEPH, I LOVE YOU, SAVE SOULS’
    30MAR
    “Every time you pray the prayer below, you will save a person from going to eternal damnation.

Incredible, but true. Such is the power of the names of Jesus and Mary. Such is the power of love.

Many souls go to hell because no one prays for them.
    Here is the prayer:

‘JESUS, MARY AND JOSEPH, I LOVE YOU, SAVE SOULS’.”

Words of Our Lord:
    “It would be impossible to formulate a more perfect Act of Love in fewer words than: ‘Jesus, Mary, I love you! Save souls!’
    It contains all: love for Me, love for My Mother, and love for souls whom I came to redeem. This ‘Act of Love’ includes all souls: the souls in Purgatory, the innocent, the suffering, the sinful, the dying, and even your own poor soul.”
    “Do not lose time! Every ‘Act of Love’ means a soul!”
    “One ‘Jesus, Mary, I love you! Save souls!’ repairs a thousand blasphemies!”
    “What would you like to give your Mother Mary?… Offer her a continual ‘Jesus, Mary, I love you! Save souls!’ With that you will be giving her everything!”
    “I do not demand heroic acts from you, but mere trifles; only they must be offered with all your heart!… Why is it that I do not permit you [Sr Consolata] so many vocal prayers? It is because the ‘Act of Love’ is more fruitful.”
    “When you will have uttered your last ‘Jesus, Mary, I love you! Save souls!’ I will gather it up and will convey it by means of your life’s writings to millions of souls who, though they be sinners, will welcome it and will follow you in the simple way of trust and love, and in that way will love Me.”
    – Our Lord to Sr Maria Consolata Betrone, Poor Clare Capuchin

Edit: Also, from the link, "If My people who bear My name, humble themselves and pray and seek My presence and turn from their wicked ways, I Myself will hear from Heaven and forgive their sins…" (2 Chron. 7:14) – "You will see that in prayer you will find more knowledge, more light, more strength, more grace and virtue than you could ever achieve by reading many books, or by great studies. Never consider as wasted the time you spend in prayer. You will discover that in prayer God communicates to you the light, strength and grace you need…" (Saintly Sr. Lucia dos Santos)"

Bartimaeus, josephite and sparrow like this.
  2. Xavier

From the same site: https://prayers4reparation.wordpress.com/2020/01/01/mater-dei-mater-mei-gods-mother-is-my-mother/

MATER DEI, MATER MEI – GOD’S MOTHER IS MY MOTHER
    01JAN
    [​IMG]
    DO WE REALLY BELIEVE IT?

Mary is our Mother. – Most of us realise this fact in a vague sort of way. We have heard it since we were old enough to remember. We have been accustomed to referring to Mary as our Blessed Mother.

Yet, do we really believe it? We have a mother who brought us into the world. Perhaps she is still living. If not, we probably have vivid memories of her. We can’t have two mothers, can we? Mary is our mother in a figurative sense, she is called our mother because she has taken such an interest in us.

That is the way many of us would express our thoughts on the matter if we should ever stop to analyse them.

This attitude, however, is not correct. We do have two mothers, a mother in the natural order and a mother in the supernatural order.

Mary is our mother in the supernatural order. She is really and truly our mother, just as much so as is our mother in the natural order.

MARY MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR US TO RECEIVE SUPERNATURAL LIFE

A mother is one who gives life. Our earthly mother gave us our life in this world, our natural life. Mary has given us the life that elevates our life in this world and flowers in the next, our supernatural life.

After the sin of Adam, our souls were deprived of supernatural life. This life was restored through the Redemption of Christ and Baptism. Mary made it possible for us to receive this life. She did this at Nazareth, on Calvary and at our Baptism.

At Nazareth the angel Gabriel brought to Mary the most wonderful news that has ever been given to any human being. He told her that she had been chosen to be the Mother of God. Mary’s consent was needed, before the Incarnation could take place. She thought of us at that moment. By answering “No” she could have left us in death. By answering “Yes”she could give us life. She gave her consent and the Word was made Flesh. Our Redemption had been made possible.

ABOUT 34 YEARS LATER…

About 34 years later Mary stood on the hill of Calvary beneath the cross on which her divine Son was giving His life for us. He was dying that we might be delivered from sin and death. Mary united her sacrifice with His. She thought of us, her children, at that moment. She bravely and generously offered her Son to the Father for our salvation. Never did any creature make such a sacrifice. And she did it for us. Mary, ever Virgin, experienced only joy when she brought Jesus into the world. When she gave us our spiritual birth, she underwent the most agonising sorrow.

Again at Baptism Mary gave us spiritual life. It was by her intercession that we had the opportunity to receive the sacrament of Baptism fruitfully .

LIFE WITHOUT END

Because of Mary, then, we can hope to enjoy the eternal happiness of heaven. She has given us our life in the next world. This “is not a passing life like your terrestrial one, but a life without end,” says Father Emil Neubert, S. M., in My Ideal-Jesus, Son of Mary. “Not a life full of imperfections and anguish like our present existence, but a life incomparably happy; not a created life, human or angelical, but – and understand it well – a participation in uncreated life, in the very life of God, the life of the Most Blessed Trinity. And that is why this life will be endless and incomparably happy, because it is a sharing in the eternity and in the beatitude of God.”

So the life that Mary has given us is much greater than the life we are now living. She is truly our spiritual mother.

EACH OF US CAN REPEAT THIS TREMENDOUS TRUTH

St Stanislaus Kostka used to repeat with great happiness, “Mater Dei, Mater mei” – “God’s Mother is my Mother.” Each of us can repeat this tremendous truth.

Mary’s Immaculate Heart was fashioned by her Creator so that God made Man could receive the perfect love of the perfect mother. Mary loves us with the same Immaculate Heart.

Because she loves us so much, she watches over us always. She guards the supernatural life which she has given us. If we should lose our supernatural life by falling into mortal sin, she can obtain for us the grace to recover it…

“God’s Mother is my Mother.” What a world of meaning in those words! What a depth of consolation and hope! If we but heed her pleas, if we but join our prayers with hers, we need have no fears.

From: “The Woman Shall Conquer” by Don Sharkey, Prow Books/Franciscan Marytown Press, Libertyville, IL, 1954

josephite and sparrow like this.
  3. Xavier

And from: https://prayers4reparation.wordpres...rayer-to-our-lady-of-good-health-vailankanni/
    See also: https://prayers4reparation.wordpres...the-novena-prayer-to-our-lady-of-vailankanni/

NOVENA PRAYER TO OUR LADY OF GOOD HEALTH VAILANKANNI
    11DEC
    (A novena – a prayer prayed every day for nine days – may be made at any time of the year.)

O Most Holy Virgin! You were chosen by the Most Adorable Trinity from all eternity to be the most pure Mother of Jesus.

O tender Mother of the afflicted! grant me under my present necessities a special protection. Relying on the infinite mercies of Your Divine Son, and penetrated with confidence in your powerful prayers, I most humbly entreat you to intercede for me. I beg you to obtain for me the favours which I petition for in this Novena, if it be Holy Will of God to grant them; and if not, ask for me whatever graces I stand most in need of
    (here specify your requests)

O Mother of God, accept my salutations in union with the respect and veneration with which the Angel Gabriel first hailed you “full of grace”.
    (Recite the following Hail Mary – 9 times)

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you, blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
    Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death – Amen.

I beseech you, O Comfortress of the Afflicted to obtain for me the favours and graces which I have now implored through your powerful intercession. For this end I offer you my good works I do and sufferings I endure. I most humbly entreat you for the love of the Amiable Heart of Jesus, with which yours was ever so inflamed to hear my humble prayers and obtain my requests. Amen.

josephite and sparrow like this.