Signs: Science articles

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by andree, Jan 25, 2021.

1. andree

andree Powers

I sometimes post scientific articles as signs of the times and since I have a few, wanted to start a dedicated thread.

I don't read these articles thoroughly as a rule, but I read comments about them from others and that is more than enough. Just reading the headline should be enough to enlighten us about where the powers at be are taking humanity and to pray more, prepare ourselves, share and counsel others. Maybe pray St Michael before reading this, it's pretty horrible stuff.

DNA is like a computer program but far, far more advanced than any software ever created.
    ― Bill Gates, The Road Ahead (1995)

How to program DNA like we do computers
    https://www.kurzweilai.net/how-to-program-dna-like-we-do-computers#:~:text=Researchers at The University of,cells — the kind of computation

Scientists program living bacteria to store data
    https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/01/scientists-program-living-bacteria-store-data

Human cell hack and reprogram by scientists using computer codes changes its behaviour
    https://www.sciencetimes.com/articl...using-computer-codes-changes-its-behavior.htm

The internet of things and hacking your DNA
    https://truthunmuted.org/the-internet-of-bodies/

RAND’s ultimate goal was to have technocrats running every aspect of society in pursuit of a one world government that would be administered under “the rule of reason,” a ruthless world where efficiency was king and men were little more than machines, which is why RAND studied the social sciences because they were at a loss to work out how to deal with people and how human beings did not always act in their own predictable self-interests. There is no place for love, empathy or selflessness in the new world order that RAND and the Ford Foundation are working to create, and patriotism and altruism are adversarial to their aims.

The real purposes behind the Internet of Bodies and other schemes like Agenda 2030, The Great Reset, and The Fourth Industrial Revolution are not altruistic, but diabolical. Be warned that this technology may make your life easier in the short term, but its long-term purpose is to make you a dehumanized slave.

And let's not forget that Moderna calls mRNA at the core of many of its treatments including vaccnes, the "software of life" and partnered with Amazon cloud services
    https://www.pharmalive.com/moderna-partners-with-aws-to-explore-the-software-of-life/

And this one brought to mind a prophecy of the three days of darkness, I think it was Jahenny? She said you couldn't open doors because of spirits at the door imitating the voices of loved ones? That always perplexed me because spirits don't need doors. But this article clarifies the prophecy:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/barryc...-from-the-dead-as-a-chat-bot/?sh=750c2ab35f70

Last edited: May 16, 2021
    Sam and Suzanne like this.
  2. andree

andree Powers

Sam likes this.
  3. sunburst

sunburst Powers

Katfalls, Sam and josephite like this.
  4. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

I don't need to read any of those articles. I am still reeling from the dream I had the other night. God told me RNA should not be disturbed. He created it. If you took the vacc and it ruined your immune system would you not recover from anything else out there? I don't know. I have been running this through my mind. It's like all the military men who died and agonized from agent orange. Like seeing all the commercials on tv saying if you were harmed by a drug, seek out this lawsuit. Etc.
    Will the vacc harm our souls, too? If you get the vacc is this transformation passed to future children? I don't know. I don't want to know. It's just what God told me.
    I am trying to be very strong about this. I went to church yesterday and asked my priest for confession. I told him about my dream, gave him a copy to read. I don't know what else to say except this is very serious, very.

sunburst, HeavenlyHosts, Sam and 5 others like this.
  5. Christy Beth

Christy Beth Archangels

Yes, this is very serious and needs prayer. But it isn't just a passing prayer that's needed. We need to get down and pray hard for God's mercy in the midst of this time. And we can't quit until we see the answer to our prayer, or God says we don't need to pray anymore. But until we hear from Him, we need to pray to Him with all our might. As often as necessary. He will answer, but in His own good time, and with power. What we pray for is beyond our understanding and strength, but we can prevail through prayer.

6. Mario

Mario Powers

(y)(y)

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  7. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Where did you post your dream, so I can read it?

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  8. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

If it DOES "ruin your immune system" in the way I think you mean, that means it would be giving you AIDS. That would be a non-trivial side effect and not very likely.

No. Our souls are spiritual and the vaccine is physical. It can no more harm your soul than a baseball bat could.

No! Understand that the gene-editing you're thinking about is a "non-trivial task" -- it's not the sort of thing that can be done with a simple injection that everyone, both men and women, receive.

AED, Dolours, Booklady and 1 other person like this.
  9. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

I don't know anything about medical things. All I know is what was told to me in my dream. You can believe it or not, you have free will. As for me, I am going to go out and accomplish something good today. God LOVES you so much.

Francine, HeavenlyHosts, AED and 3 others like this.
  10. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

I will send you the whole thing in a 'conversation'. I posted two parts of it. I am still so overwhelmed, I have never had a dream like this. I am NOT a visionary, or prophet. I am just a retired old lady. I am still in shock and awe. I went to confession after Mass yesterday, my Parish priest told me to meditate on the first chapter of John. I did, and it was bland compared to what God told me in my dream, unless something has been lost in the translation. I will have to look for more translations and meditate on them.

11. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

We need to do more good things in our life. We need to expand the goodness in our soul. We need to NOT sin, that shrivels our souls. We need to PRAY, YES, that is God working through you. Because every prayer is a goodness. God LOVES you so much.

Francine, HeavenlyHosts, Sam and 3 others like this.
  12. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I don't pretend to know the first thing about the science of COVID or the vaccine, but I seem to recall reading a scientific article at the beginning of the pandemic that discussed a connection with the HIV virus and this coronavirus. There was evidence to suggest when they created COVID 19 in that Wuhan lab, the HIV virus was somehow used as there were similarities with the way COVID attacked the immune system. To this day, we are still not 100% sure what happened in that lab.
    ETA:
    Knowing how these vaccines were created, they could indeed be harmful to one's soul.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
  13. andree

andree Powers

It was reading about your dream that made me post this information because of the DNA angle. Just seeing the headlines should be enough for us to understand the insane projects in store for humanity coming from warped Godless minds. You are right that we urgently need to do more good things, but I admit that I still hang on to the hope that some of this information could help wake some people up, cause them to think about the big sick picture and spark a change in their lives. If only we could all have experiences like yours, we'd see right away - what a huge blessing you had. I'd also love to know more if you're willing to share.

Francine, HeavenlyHosts, Sam and 2 others like this.
  14. sunburst

sunburst Powers

15. Heidi

Heidi Powers

Let me explain how these RNA vaccines work. They do not do anything to your RNA or DNA. They contain a genetic code, made of proteins, for the spike protein of the coronavirus. These proteins go into the cytoplasm of your muscle cells in your arm where they were injected. Your ribosomes located in those cells make copies of the protein. Your immune system recognizes that the protein is foreign and produces antibodies against it. It never comes near your DNA, which is in the nucleus of the cell and is guarded by “gates” that will not allow it in. It does not change your own RNA and does not combine with it....this is impossible. Immediately after your body copies the protein code, it is destroyed by your body as it is no longer needed. There is no possible way to pass it on to your children, as it cannot enter the DNA, and actually never even goes near the ovaries or testicles anyway.

16. garabandal

garabandal Powers

sunburst, AED and sparrow like this.
  17. Heidi

Heidi Powers

18. garabandal

garabandal Powers

She is a Professor from University College, Dublin and a world leading expert in Immunology.

What are your qualifications?

sparrow and Te Deum like this.
  19. garabandal

garabandal Powers

BIO - PROFESSOR DOLORES CAHILL

https://people.ucd.ie/dolores.cahill

Prof. Dr Dolores Cahill is a world-wide renowned expert in high-throughput proteomics technology development and automation, high content protein arrays and their biomedical applications, including in biomarker discovery and diagnostics.

Prof. Cahill pioneered this research area at the Max-Planck-Institute of Molecular Genetics in Berlin, Germany, and holds several international patents in this field with research, biomedicine and diagnostic applications.

o Over 20 years expertise in high-throughput protein & antibody array, automation, proteomics technology development & biomedical applications in biomarker discovery, diagnostics & personalised medicine.

o Since 2005 to present, Full Professor of Translational Science, School of Medicine, University College Dublin, Academic, Researcher, Lecturer, Module Coordinator in Pathology Teaching, School of Medicine & Conway Institute

o 15 years as Irish, EU & international expert & advisor including Seconded National Expert to European Commission

o Company Co-founder & Shareholder (1997-2019) of Protagen AG in Germany (https://protagen.com/). Protagen Protein Services (2012-2019) contract services to healthcare sector & pharmaceutical industry (https://protagenproteinservices.com/).

o Since 2016, co-founding shareholder and Advisory Board member of Prof. Stephen Pennington’s UCD School of Medicine/Conway Institute spin-out company, Atturos Ltd. working to improve Prostate Cancer diagnosis (http://atturos.com/ and http://atturos.com/company/advisors/).

o Prof. Cahill has a total of over 5940 Citations, H (Hirsh)-index of 35, i10-index of 48.

o Project management: Has successfully obtained and project managed as Principal Investigator eight EU Programme funding grants from FP4, FP5, FP6, FP7 and Horizon 2020, Science Foundation Ireland, Enterprise Ireland, Health Research Board funding in companies and universities.

Selected Academic Leadership and Contributions: Member of Committees and Awards:

o Vice Chair, European Union Innovative Medicines Initiative Scientific Committee (2018-2021) and Member, European Union Innovative Medicines Initiative Scientific Committee (2016-2021) and Vice-Chair (2018-2021)

(https://www.imi.europa.eu/sites/def...I/Governance/sc/IMI_SC_Bio_Dolores_Cahill.pdf).

o In 2013-2014, worked in European Commission, Brussels seconded full-time, as a Seconded National Expert (SNE) to the European Commission Research & Innovation (HORIZON2020) (DG RTD) Directorate, in a Strategy and Policy Development role for International R&D&I Cooperation between the EU & Asia (S. Korea, China, ASEAN) & for the Coordination of Health Research, Development and Innovation globally.

o In 2005, appointed by the Irish Prime Minister (Taoiseach) & Minister for Health as an Irish Government’s Advisory Science Council (ASC) Member (www.sciencecouncil.ie) (2005-2013) & to develop Irish Strategy for Science, Technology & Innovation (2006-2013) with Universities, Industry & Health, Education, Enterprise & Finance Depts.

o Chaired the ASC Task Force ‘Towards a Framework for Researcher Careers’ & ASC Task Force member Report on ‘Promoting Enterprise-Higher Education Relationships’ (2009) and ‘Sustainability of Research Centres’ (2012)

o Honoured with a lifetime award from the Federation of European Biochemical Societies Award in Norway (2009) for her research & its significance. Other awardees: Prof. J. Craig Venter & Nobel Prize winner, Prof. Robert Huber.

o Awarded the prestigious BMBF BioFuture Prize by German Minister of Science (€1.5million) (2000).

o Supervisor of over 20 completed PhD & Masters’ degrees in total. Chair of ten UCD PhD committees.

Project management, Research and Peer-Reviewed Publications:

o Prof. Cahill has a Hirsch h-index 35: i10-index 48.

o Citations 5946 Google Scholar Citations: https://scholar.google.com/

Selected Academic Leadership and Contributions: Invited Speaker, Keynotes, Conferences organised:

o Prof. Cahill has given over 100 Keynotes in USA, Europe, China, Japan, S. Korea, Australia, South America:

- 18th-19th May 2020: Chair, Global Bioprocessing, Bioanalytics & ATMP Manufacturing, Dublin.

- 18th-19th June 2020: Keynote Speaker, BioTech Pharma Summit, CBB 2020, Portugal.

- 24th-25th Sept 2020: Guest Speaker, Biotechnology Business Workshop, British Embassy & Biotech Atelier Sofia.

- 8th-9th October 2020: Keynote Speaker, Global Engage, Liquid Biopsies Conference, London.

- 13th-14th February 2019: Keynote Speaker Companion Diagnostics & Biomarkers Conference 2019

- 13th-15th March 2019: Speaker, Intergovernmental meeting in Bulgaria

- 10th -11th October 2019: Chair and Speaker, Immuno-oncology, London (http://www.giiconference.com/gel745785/)

- 13th-14th September 2018: Speaker, 5th Precision Medicine & Biomarkers Leaders’ Summit, Munich & Chair of Roundtable on Personalised Medicine & Adverse Events (http://www.giiconference.com/gel560004/catalog.pdf?1528437050).

o 9th March 2020: Prof. Cahill invited to speak on the panel ‘A View from the Top: UCD Medicine Female Professors in Conversation’ to mark International Women's Day 2020 (https://www.ucd.ie/medicine/whatson/title,485524,en.html)

o 17th-21st September 2017: HUPO2017: Human Proteome Organising (HUPO) Committee Member. The Annual HUPO World meeting was held in Dublin. UCD Prof. Stephen Pennington was Conference Chair. Prof. Cahill was HUPO 2017 Chief Financial Officer (http://hupo2017.ie/?team=prof-dr-dolores-cahill) & had over 1300 attendees with 90% from outside Ireland. Total budget € 1,300,000 & small profit made was returned to the sponsor, British Proteome Society. USA Vice-President (http://hupo2017.ie/news-2/) launched Global Cancer Moonshot at Conference Gala dinner.

sparrow likes this.
  20. garabandal

garabandal Powers

PROFESSOR CAHILL BIO CONTINUED

Selected Peer Reviewed Publications:

· Medical Errors & Adverse Events: leading cause of death and disease burden. Cahill, Dolores (2018) Health Europa: 7:42-43. (http://edition.pagesuite-profession...me=&edid=73e202a8-1e25-4d2e-afc3-1cd95c26e5ae)

·Anti-ribosomal-phosphoprotein autoantibodies penetrate to neuronal cells via neuronal growth associated protein (GAP43), affecting neuronal cells in-vitro. Kivity, Shaye; Shoenfeld, Yehuda; Arango, Maria Terresa; Cahill, Dolores J; O'Kane, Sara Louise; Zusev, Margalit; Slutsky, Inna; Harel-Meir, Michal; Chapman, Joab; Mathias, Torsten; Blank, Miri. (2017) Rheumatology RHE-15-1025.

· Ligand-directed targeting of lymphatic vessels uncovers mechanistic insights in melanoma metastasis D. R. Christiansona, A. S. Dobroffb, B. Pronetha,A. J. Zuritad, A. Salameha, et al., D. J. Cahill, J. E. Gershenwaldg, R. L. Sidmanj, Wadih Arap, R. Pasqualini (2015) Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences PNAS USA 2015 Feb 6. pii: 201424994. PMID: 25659743 www.pnas.org/cgi/doi/10.1073/pnas.1424994112.

· Highly sensitive toxin microarray assay to improve Aflatoxin B1 detection in food. Beizaei A, O’ Kane SL, Kamkar A, Misaghi A, Henehan G, Cahill DJ. (2015) Food Chemistry Vol 57: 210–215 DOI:10.1016/j.foodcont.2015.03.039.

·The Functional Bionano Interface–Mapping the Interactions at the Interface Between the Hard and Soft Protein Corona. O’Connell DJ, Baldelli Bombelli F, Cahill DJ and Dawson KA. (2014) Nanoscale: Sept 1: DOI: 10.1039/c5nr01970b

·Epitope presentation is an important determinant of the utility of antigens identified from protein arrays in the development of autoantibody diagnostic assays. Murphy MA, O'Connell DJ, O'Kane SL, O'Brien JK, O'Toole S, Martin C, Sheils O, O'Leary JJ, Cahill DJ. Journal Proteomics. (2013) 75(15):4668-75. PMID: 22415278.

· Vascular ligand-receptor mapping by direct combinatorial selection in cancer patients. Staquicini FI, Cardó-Vila M, Kolonin MG, Trepel M, Edwards JK, Nunes DN, Sergeeva A, Efstathiou E, Sun J, Almeida NF, Tu SM, Botz GH, Wallace MJ, O'Connell DJ, Krajewski S, Gershenwald JE, Molldrem JJ, Flamm AL, Koivunen E, Pentz RD, Dias-Neto E, Setubal JC, Cahill DJ, Troncoso P, Do KA, Logothetis CJ, Sidman RL, Pasqualini R, Arap W. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. (2012) 108(46):18637-42. PMID: 22049339.

·Assessment of the humoral immune response to cancer. Murphy MA, O'Leary JJ, Cahill DJ.

Journal Proteomics. (2012) 3;75(15):4573-9. PMID: 22300580.

· Proteomic analysis & discovery using affinity proteomics and mass spectrometry. Olsson N, Wingren C, Mattsson M, James P, O'Connell D, Nilsson F, Cahill DJ, Borrebaeck CA. Mol Cell Proteomics. (2011) 10(10):M110.003962. PMID: 21673276.

· Optimized autoantibody profiling on protein arrays. O'Kane SL, O'Brien JK, Cahill DJ.

Methods Mol Biol. (2011) 785:331-41. PMID: 21901610.

· Probing calmodulin protein-protein interactions using high-content protein arrays. O'Connell DJ, Bauer M, Linse S, Cahill DJ. Methods Mol Biol. (2011) 785:289-303. PMID: 21901608.

· Protein networks involved in vesicle fusion, transport, and storage revealed by array-based proteomics.

Bauer M, Maj M, Wagner L, Cahill DJ, Linse S, O'Connell DJ. Methods Mol Biol. (2011) 781:47-58. PMID: 21877276.

· Identification of a high-affinity network of secretagogin-binding proteins involved in vesicle secretion. Bauer MC, O'Connell DJ, Maj M, Wagner L, Cahill DJ, Linse S. Mol Biosyst. (2011) Jul;7(7):2196-204. PMID: 21528130

· Drug profiling: knowing where it hits. Merino A, Bronowska AK, Jackson DB, Cahill DJ.

Drug Discovery Today. (2010) Sep;15(17-18):749-56. Epub 2010 Jun 18. PMID: 20601095.

·Integrated protein array screening and high throughput validation of 70 novel neural calmodulin-binding proteins. O'Connell DJ, Bauer MC, O'Brien J, Johnson WM, Divizio CA, O'Kane SL, Berggård T, Merino A, Akerfeldt KS, Linse S, Cahill DJ. Mol Cell Proteomics. (2010) Jun;9(6):1118-32. Epub 2010 Jan 12. PMID: 20068228.

·Diagnostic and prognostic biomarker discovery strategies for autoimmune disorders.

Gibson DS, Banha J, Penque D, Costa L, Conrads TP, Cahill DJ, O'Brien JK, Rooney ME.

Journal Proteomics. (2010) Apr 18;73(6):1045-60. Epub 2009 Dec 5. Review. PMID: 19995622.

· Calmodulin binding to the polybasic C-termini of STIM proteins involved in store-operated calcium entry.

Bauer MC, O'Connell D, Cahill DJ, Linse S. Biochemistry. (2008) Jun 10;47(23):6089-91. PMID: 18484746.

·ProteomeBinders: planning a European resource of affinity reagents for analysis of the human proteome.

Taussig MJ, Stoevesandt O, Borrebaeck CA, Bradbury AR, Cahill D, et al., Skerra A, Templin M, Ueffing M, Uhlén M.

Nature Methods. (2007) Jan;4(1):13-7. PMID: 17195019.

· Profiling humoral autoimmune repertoire of dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM) patients and development of a disease-associated protein chip. Horn S, Lueking A, Murphy D, Staudt A, Gutjahr C, Schulte K, König A, Landsberger M, Lehrach H, Felix SB, Cahill DJ. Proteomics. (2006) Jan;6(2):605-13. PMID: 16419013.

· High throughput identification of potential Arabidopsis mitogen-activated protein kinases substrates. Feilner T, Hultschig C, Lee J, Meyer S, Immink RG, Koenig A, Possling A, Seitz H, Beveridge A, Scheel D, Cahill DJ, Lehrach H, Kreutzberger J, Kersten B. Mol Cell Proteomics. (2005) Oct;4(10):1558-68. Epub 2005 Jul 11. PMID: 16009969.

· Profiling of alopecia areata autoantigens based on protein microarray technology. Lueking A, Huber O, Wirths C, Schulte K, Stieler KM, Blume-Peytavi U, Kowald A, Hensel-Wiegel K, Tauber R, Lehrach H, Meyer HE, Cahill DJ. Mol Cell Proteomics. (2005) Sep;4(9):1382-90. Epub 2005 Jun 6. PMID: 15939964.

· Protein biochips: A new & versatile platform technology for molecular medicine. Lueking A, Cahill DJ, Müllner S. Drug Discov Today. (2005) Jun 1;10(11):789-94. Review. PMID: 15922937.

· Bacterial protein microarrays for identification of new potential diagnostic markers for Neisseria meningitidis infections. Steller S, Angenendt P, Cahill DJ, Heuberger S, Lehrach H, Kreutzberger Journal Proteomics (2005)5(8):2048-55. PMID:15852346.

· ICln, a novel integrin alphaIIbbeta3-associated protein, functionally regulates platelet activation. Larkin D, Murphy D, Reilly DF, Cahill M, Sattler E, Harriott P, Cahill DJ, Moran N. J Biological Chemistry (2004) Jun 25;279(26):27286-93. PMID: 15075326.

· Cell-free protein expression and functional assay in nanowell chip format. Angenendt P, Nyarsik L, Szaflarski W, Glökler J, Nierhaus KH, Lehrach H, Cahill DJ, Lueking A. Analytical Chemistry (2004) Apr 1;76(7):1844-9. PMID: 15053642.

· 3D protein microarrays: performing multiplex immunoassays on a single chip. Angenendt P, Glökler J, Konthur Z, Lehrach H, Cahill DJ. Analytical Chemistry (2003) Sep 1;75(17):4368-72. PMID: 14632038.

· Characterization of the proteins released from activated platelets leads to localization of novel platelet proteins in human atherosclerotic lesions. Coppinger JA, Cagney G, Toomey S, Kislinger T, Belton O, McRedmond JP, Cahill DJ, Emili A, Fitzgerald DJ, Maguire PB. Blood. (2004) Mar 15;103(6):2096-104. Epub 2003 Nov 20. PMID: 14630798.

· A nonredundant human protein chip for antibody screening and serum profiling. Lueking A, Possling A, Huber O, Beveridge A, Horn M, Eickhoff H, Schuchardt J, Lehrach H, Cahill DJ. Mol Cell Proteomics. (2003) Dec;2(12):1342-9. PMID: 14517340.

· Next generation of protein microarray support materials: evaluation for protein and antibody microarray applications. Angenendt P, Glökler J, Sobek J, Lehrach H, Cahill DJ. J Chromatography A. (2003) 15;1009(1-2):97-104. PMID: 13677649.

· A dual-expression vector allowing expression in E. coli and P. pastoris, including new modifications. Lueking A, Horn S, Lehrach H, Cahill DJ. Methods Molecular Biology (2003) 205:31-42. PMID: 12491878.

· Toward optimized antibody microarrays: a comparison of current microarray support materials. Angenendt P, Glökler J, Murphy D, Lehrach H, Cahill DJ. Analytical Biochemistry (2002) Oct 15;309(2):253-60. PMID: 12413459.

· Generation of minimal protein identifiers of proteins from two-dimensional gels & recombinant proteins. Schmidt F, Lueking A, Nordhoff E, Gobom J, Klose J, Seitz H, Egelhofer V, Eickhoff H, Lehrach H, Cahill DJ. Electrophoresis (2002) Feb;23(4):621-5. PMID:11870774.

· Steps toward mapping the human vasculature by phage display. Arap W, Kolonin MG, Trepel M, et al., Cahill D, Troncoso P et al., Do KA, Logothetis CJ, Pasqualini R. Nature Medicine (2002) Feb;8(2):121-7. PMID: 11821895

sparrow likes this.