Sign in the Sky

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Mario, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Mario

Mario Powers

Looks authentic to me!

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God, have Mercy on me, a sinner!

Is this a little precursor to the prophecy of St. Faustina?

“Write this: before I come as the Just Judge, I come as the King of Mercy. Before the day of justice arrives, this sign in the sky will be given to mankind. All light in the heavens will be extinguished, and there will be great darkness over the whole earth. Then the sign of the Cross will be seen in the sky, and from the holes where the hands and the feet of the Savior were nailed will come forth a brilliant light, which will illuminate the Earth for a period of time. This will take place shortly before the last day.” (Diary #83)

MetAn, AED, Ed Kleese and 6 others like this.
  2. Frankly

Frankly Principalities

Particulars aside for a second:
    And what we also know for sure IS God's Scriptural Prophesies concerning our Lord's Return from the Sky!
    Everyone shall see Him!

E.G. - This from JESUS/GOSPEL. (Matt 24)

JESUS --- “Immediately after the distress (of the AntiChrist) of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,
    and the moon will not give its light;
    the stars will fall from the sky,
    and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’

“Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven!
    And then ALL the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory!
    And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other."

+

Mary's child and Mario like this.
  3. Ed Kleese

Ed Kleese Servant

Thank you Mario

AED and Mary's child like this.
  4. Frankly

Frankly Principalities

One of the most important aspects of the Sign of Jesus in the Sky when He returns with His angels,
    is that it contradicts all and any notions from those who are currently peddling the LIE that the Messiah shall return in a temple in Jerusalem!
    Yes . The real Christ returns from the Sky!
    The AntiChrist? arrives from within a temple.
    Very most likely in the planned Third Temple in Jerusalem, (secular Jewish-only state of ) Israel!

[​IMG]