Share Your Dreams and/or Visions

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Andy3, Jul 2, 2014.

1. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}--

Early this morning I dreamed of Juanita, who I first met at age 14, when Juanita was maybe 25 and married with a little boy, so we weren't personal friends. She is also my sister's former sister-in-law.

We're recently connected on social media, but she seldom posts. I haven't SEEN Juanita since maybe 1984 (I was 19).

Juanita is a devout Christian, a cradle Catholic who attended our Protestant church when I knew her.

In the dream, Juanita was hoping to become a "Keeper of the Keys." This entailed traveling around the USA. She'd already acquired some keys (number unknown), but still needed 45 keys to become a "Keeper of the Keys."

The city aspect of this might relate to my reading of St. Louis de Montfort saluting the Angels of every town/city he visited. Of course Christ has the Keys to Hell and Death.

Luan Ribeiro and Sam like this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

The mention of the sanctuary light going out in the Church is made by Our Lady of Good Success in Equador. This is a 100% true appartiion site, no doubt about it..and Church approved.

https://www.catholicworldreport.com...parition-that-is-particularly-relevant-today/

TinNM, AED and Luan Ribeiro like this.
  3. DesertStar7

The 3rd time in a week to dream of a ghost or ghosts:

Tuesday night (June 1): We are walking along a street in my hometown, passing a relative's apartment. The area is a bit run-down and untidy. In the doorway is a dog we once had: Keiko. She is dead. The upper half of her body (head) is protruding out from under the apartment door (impossible). I notice, point it out to husband and sister. Keiko then comes to life. :confused: She comes out onto the sidewalk, looks sleepy / tired, and pushes her face up so that I can touch her nose.

Thursday (June 3): An elderly farming couple who retired next-door to my childhood home in 1970. He is sitting in the center of their living room. She is tending a long table on which is set dozens of prettily wrapped Christmas treats. She and I talk. He died in 1983, she in 1996.

Saturday (June 5): A Native American man, late 60s to early 70s. He comes eye-to-eye (literally) with me, asking if I'd change the course of US history if I could. :giggle: I've a bit of Native ancestry on my mother's side. My sense is that he is not a living person, hence a ghost.

(n)

Luan Ribeiro and TinNM like this.
  4. TinNM

TinNM Principalities

That is some story, I'd think many would like to know it. And it started in 1594, not long, a little over 100 years, after Columbus discovered the Americas. I'll definitely look into this, thanks....:

Novena to Our Lady of Good Success ⋆ Virgo Sacrata

[​IMG]

For more on Latin America, Cuba has their own Madonna, Our Lady of Charity, I've seen images of it a few times, she is helping some people rowing a boat on very choppy seas.

Our Lady of Charity - The Story of Cuba's Patron Saint | insightCuba

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. TinNM

TinNM Principalities

Many Vietnamese Catholics, very devout, Our Lady of Lavang led them to safety, in more recent times, She probably helped Vietnamese "boat people", those fleeing from Vietnam.

Believe it or not, I made a vow that if ever I am in one church near here, before the statue of Our Lady of Lavang, I'd always say a Rosary if I am ever in there, I don't go often to that particular church.

There was a "gang" shooting in a nearby city, not that it matters but Hispanics shot at a Vietnamese young man, teen, they thought he was in a gang, it was a case of mistaken identity, well, many people prayed for him including me at that church I mentioned before a statue of Our Lady of Lavang.... I am not positive enough to say he healed but the boy did recover and even the newspaper said the people were calling it a miracle.

Our Lady of Lavang (roman-catholic-saints.com)

[​IMG]

So, I like her quite a bit, in the Kansas City area of the US, there was some big Catholic bookstore, sells online, Vietnamese Catholics. I even saw a bit of this going through KC, Kansas City.

The story goes back in the days of persecution of Catholics, hundreds of years ago, she told the people hiding in the forests of Vietnam to eat certain plants to survive.

[​IMG]

Statue of Our Lady of La Vang ‘like a miracle’ for Vietnamese community (November 10, 2017) (archindy.org)

So, I like her, a few areas in the US with many Vietnamese Catholics, Southern California but Kentucky, Kansas City, other areas too.

[​IMG]

A lot of fine art about this.

[​IMG]

In Vietnam, the Shrine makes references to the jungle it seems to me. Or they look like mushrooms...

[​IMG]

Jo M, AED, Mary's child and 1 other person like this.
  6. DesertStar7

Vietnamese Madonnas are always very pretty, and of all the Asian Madonnas I've yet seen. :love:

Mary's child and TinNM like this.
  7. TinNM

TinNM Principalities

Our Lady of China, I read about this before, happened around 1900, for those interested, I think there is a lot more to this story. Boxer rebellion in China...from what I remember, her apparition was high in the sky and seen by thousands.

Our Lady of China | MaryPages

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
    Mary P, Mary's child, Sam and 2 others like this.
  8. AED

AED Powers

I am glad to know this. We have 4 Vietnamese nuns at our adoration chapel. They are so reverent and loving toward the Blessed Sacrament. They radiate serenity and holiness. What a gift they are. I am so happy to know of Our Lady of Lavang.

Mary P, Sam and TinNM like this.
  9. TinNM

TinNM Principalities

Mary P likes this.
  10. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

He has an EWTN show on EWTN Radio, that sounds like it's the audio portion of the TV show.

TinNM likes this.
  11. TinNM

TinNM Principalities

Yes, after I wrote that, I came to remember that I believe I had seen the show on a Saturday or Sunday... at that.