Share Your Dreams and/or Visions

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Andy3, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Well, he HAS to! The Japanese ethnic group have been circling the drain for some time, and there's the possibility that the Japanese ethnotype may be extinct in less than 100 years from now.

Japanese are just not getting married; heck, they're just not having sex. The birth rate is rapidly about to drop below replacement levels. There simply won't be enough young people to support the government programs for supporting the elderly. Given the high cost of living, once it drops below that replacement level, it's not coming back. The only way to get a population to get back on the baby wagon is for some major disaster like war that wipes out a significant portion of the population. Then, having babies is seen as part of a recovery effort.

But if you think America's got racial problems ...

RosaryWielder, Sam and AED like this.
  2. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Got to wondering about this overnight. Here's a link to an article about Japan's new immigration policies:
    Japan Radically Increased Immigration—and No One Protested
    The article points up how this change in policy is pragmatic, given Japan's dropping birth rate and growing aged population. It mentions that there is a new streamlined process for gaining Japanese citizenship, but doesn't go into any details. It does mention that the current enclaves of foreign workers (like America's Chinatown and Little Odessa) are expected to grow and new ones to be established. To me, the proof will take at least 10 years to become evident: will this influx of immigrants, mostly from the Philippines and Indonesia, result in greater intermarriage between Japanese and non-Japanese residents; or will the migrants, by choice or custom, be forced to find partners within their own ethnic enclaves? I suspect the latter.

It also leads to the question: since the Philippines tend to be very strong Catholics, will their introduction into Japan lead to growing Christianization of the country?

In Mexico, thanks to Our Lady of Guadalupe, intermarriage between the natives and the Spanish colonists became common and led to peace.

AED and RosaryWielder like this.
  3. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Yes, it appears the only logical thing when supported by years of MSM propaganda telling everyone what to think.
    Does it not seem absurd that teenagers and people in the prime of life are simply not having sex nor even desire to have a gf/bf ? After all, it's one of if not the strongest desires God gives us to find a suitable mate and procreate.

4. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I had a dream and in it DJT was rising up out of the sea and he had a look of fury about him. He was determined to make war and many people would die all around the world.

It was actually quite a frightening dream. I woke up very unsettled and it stayed with me for quite a bit of the day.

Sam and RosaryWielder like this.
  5. AED

AED Powers

That is a disturbing dream. Rising out of the sea is right out of the Book of Revelation.

6. It's about time

7. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

What is about time Jason?

Sam and RosaryWielder like this.
  8. Jo M

Jo M Powers

:eek: Scary!

RosaryWielder likes this.
  9. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Hoping to get into the Illuminative stage soon.

Very disturbing.

You know, with many members of the hierarchy praising Biden as the alleged winner, it makes me wonder.

Then of course, there's the whole issue with his vow to use the military to help distribute the vaccine in the US.

Jo M likes this.
  10. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

This reminds me of what I was shown in a vision (not a dream) several years ago. I believe I have previously posted this, but will post again for your discernment: several years ago I was shown something that appeared to be a large body of water - very calm with the sun hitting it making it appear sparkling and beautiful. It made me smile. Suddenly something rose up high from the water and darkness covered it. It was so frightening that I closed my eyes refusing to look. Later that day or soon after, I was reading about a darkness of evil that would soon come upon the earth. As this vision was given to me years ago, I now wonder if we are entering into that time of evil. It would certainly seem so to me.

11. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Hoping to get into the Illuminative stage soon.

You know there's something else I've been think about for awhile, Daniel's vision of the four beasts. I can't help but think that WWI was a type of Daniel's vision, why? Well in Daniel's vision, when Daniel sees the fourth beast, he sees three of it's horns fall off, out of which a little horn emerges; in WWI three Caesars were deposed, the Russian Czar, the German Kaiser, and Blessed Charles of Austria. It all makes me wonder, especially considering we're coming up on the 100th anniversary of Our Lady of Fatima's request to consecrate Russia... :unsure:

HeavenlyHosts, Mary's child and Don_D like this.
  12. https://apnews.com/article/donald-t...rus-pandemic-4f0591ffa6ec392e884652f5fda75194
    that has so concerned me about Trump.....from the ap article
    Trump said in his initial announcement the military would “deploy every plane, truck and soldier required” to distribute a vaccine when ready.

Within months he was stating even more explicitly — and still incorrectly — that the military would do delivery.

“Our military is doing the distribution — it’s called logistics,” he said in a video posted to Twitter on Oct. 7.

Two weeks later, at his debate with Democrat Joe Biden, now the president-elect, Trump said, “We have Operation Warp Speed, which is the military is going to distribute the vaccine.”

In fact, the military will not distribute the vaccine, although state governors have the power to use members of their National Guard for any number of tasks supporting public safety, including to help with vaccine logistics if deemed necessary.

“There will not be this vision that some people have that there will be Army trucks driving through the streets delivering vaccine,” Perna said Oct. 27.

then there is this: https://www.theguardian.com/comment...ng-the-opening-act-of-a-trump-led-war-on-iran
    from the article:
    Speculation that Trump might soon initiate or support some kind of attack on Iran, overt or covert, kinetic or cyber, had swirled across the Middle East in the wake of last weekend’s unprecedented meeting in Saudi Arabia between Israel’s prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, US secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, and the Saudi crown prince, Mohammed bin Salman.

What the three men discussed remains a closely guarded secret, a fact that has only served to encourage conspiracy claims. In the absence of an official statement, it’s suggested they may have agreed to intensify efforts to provoke and weaken the Tehran regime. Any ensuing retaliation by Iran might then potentially be used to justify an attack on its nuclear facilities before Trump leaves office on 20 January.

The meeting in Neom, a city near the Red Sea, and the possibly deliberate leak revealing it had taken place, served another important purpose. By presenting a united anti-Iran front, the participants put US president-elect Joe Biden on notice that his plans to resume dialogue with Tehran, and revive the 2015 nuclear deal abandoned by Trump, will face fierce resistance and may have to be rethought.

If Iran hits back over the assassination, as threatened by its supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Biden’s hopes of calming the regional situation could be blown apart – along with Iran’s nuclear facilities at Natanz and elsewhere. And there’s another danger. Even if the regime holds back, loyalist Shia militias in Iraq, Syria or Lebanon could take matters into their own hands.

“We will strike as thunder at the killers of this oppressed martyr and will make them regret their action,” Hossein Dehghan, a senior military commander, vowed in a tweet. Yet Iran’s dilemma is excruciating. If it does retaliate in any obvious way, it could give its enemies the excuse they want and the opportunity they crave to deliver a crushing blow.

Iran’s leaders have little doubt that Israel, with a probable green light from Washington, was behind the assassination. President Hassan Rouhani expressly blamed the “usurper Zionist regime”. Foreign minister Javad Zarif tweeted that there were “serious indications” of an Israeli role. “Iran calls on international community – and especially EU – to end their shameful double standards & condemn this act of state terror,” he wrote.

RosaryWielder likes this.
  13. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I think that time began in earnest long ago but it was not so obvious to most of us. Symbols are used in the church as well as in the bible. They are all over our churches. Men who look to overthrow God have used them since time began. The stories in the bible can thus be read in both a literal and a symbolic fashion. Jesus spoke in parables to deliberately disguise his words so that some people would not understand them but also I think so that we would understand that there are more to the books of the bible than simply the literal and that we should consider both.
    A sea or large body of water is often used to represent people of many countries and nations. I would understand your dream to mean that something or someone would rise from it and cast a shadow over all the people and block out the light. Now, if we think about this in terms of our day we can see that it is only in the last 100 years that anyone could "rise up" from the "sea". Before WWI the world was still largely monarchical (under the old world order) and Kings rightly stood in the way of men rising to a prominence that was undeserved. Not all kings did their duty of course but some did. Like when the Emperor of Austria Franz Joseph in 1903 vetoed the election of Mariano Rampolla as pope and Giuseppe Melchiorre Sarto who took the name Pope Pius X was then elected in his place.
    After WWI notice how few kings remained and those that did were stripped of their right to rule in any way. Also, how many christian men were killed in that war who were of the old world and obedient to the rightful rule of those kings.
    Now however, the old world order is past and the new world order has brought us democracy in it's place. A order in which we are told that anyone can rise up from the people to great prominence and power and there are very few checks in place to stop that. Men like Hitler and Stalin and all the great tyrants have done. They seem to offer solutions for the problems of their age but they are brought to power not by their own power but by the power of the dragon or beast etc.
    I would say that this notion that anyone can rise to lead is a lie all of us have been told since our childhood. Either the families of the dragon deliberately bring these people to power or occasionally someone will become prominent because of their public displays of fealty to the plan and they are deemed convenient. Someone similar to Pete Buttageig comes to mind for our time. Regardless, the men chosen to come to power play important roles and are not just anyone from the sea of people. They are chosen and regardless of whether democratic elections are legitimate or stolen the people are largely lied to either way.

14. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Yes, I think this is the spirit of God guiding you RW. Daniel's visions play a very important role in what is happening and are quite remarkable when we consider that they were for his time as well as for a future time. Some of them were sealed for the time of the end. There is a lot to consider in them and I often am led to think on them as well.

15. lynnfiat

Not only Daniel's visions, but also the Maccabees.

I have understood the vision given to me to be meaning that after a time of peace (thus the calm, beautiful water) a great evil would rise up (thus the darkness rising up from the water).

This is the actual vision as taken from my notes:
    Beginning of Oct., 1996

While praying my morning prayers, I saw what appeared to be a glistening sea of water as though the sun were shining on waves of water making them appear as glass, and a feeling of great peace came over me. Suddenly up from the sea came a large dark mass beginning on the left side and then almost covering the sea completely. Upon seeing this, the peace left me. A while later while getting ready for Mass, I heard interiorly, “I do not want you to drown in the sea of doubt. Listen carefully to My words and go where I lead you. Latch on to me and do not let go!” (and a little later) “Take heed of My words as I do not want you to be swept away in the tide of disbelief that is coming upon the world.”

Sam, Kwaters, Don_D and 3 others like this.
  16. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Yes and isn't it interesting that the Protestants removed those books from the Bible? Personally I don't know why people are still looking for the great falling away. It happened during the revolt and its effects are still being felt to this day which is also relevant to Daniel again.
    How long ago was this vision lynnfiat? Timely for the days we are in. The church has become like a pile of briars in some respects. Stickers on all sides and seemingly nowhere to turn. Yet, there are many within it who are nurtured and protected.

RosaryWielder, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  17. lynnfiat

It was in October, 1996. During that time and for the next few years I was given several messages and visions mostly regarding the Church as I remember. I had no idea at that time what they meant.
    As I was just re-reading what I posted above, it came to me that the dark mass that came over the sea came first from “the left”!

RosaryWielder, Sam, Don_D and 2 others like this.
  18. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Interesting why they did that. (And here's what you can tell your Protestant friends when they start asking why the Catholics removed those books from the Bible.)

WE DIDN'T ADD BOOKS TO THE BIBLE. At the time of Jesus, there were two primary translations of Hebrew scripture into Greek: the Masoretic (which is the version approved by the Temple priests; today called "the Tanakh"), and the Septuagint (Greek for "70") The name is actually a mistranslation based on its origin. A little after 200BC, Alexander wanted a Greek translation of Hebrew scriptures that could be used by all the Jews in the Greek-speaking areas of his realm, so he took the 72 greatest rabbinical scholars of the day living in Alexandria and gathered them up separately. They were to spend the next year translating the Hebrew scriptures into Greek, at which point they would assemble, argue over the translations, and come to a consensus. The books to be translated were the 24 books of the Tanakh, plus the extra books that were in use outside of Israel, or a total of 72 books. (It's called "The 70" because the word for 72 in Greek is a monstrosity of a word that only a native speaker of Greek could say. It's also why pre-Vatican 2 documents refer to it as LXX, or "70")

At the end of the year, they all assembled and were prepared to go over their translations and argue over the differences.

In all 72 translations of all 72 books, all of the translations were in agreement. Every scholar translated them the same.

Such an event could only happen under the direction of the Holy Spirit, the Ruach HaKodesh. So this translation was copied and sent out to all the synagogues in the Greek-speaking world.

Fast forward to the time of Jesus, and guess what? Despite the fact that Jesus, as well as the apostles, were all Torah-observant Jews, and knew about the Masoretic text, in all of the Gospels and all of the epistles written to the different churches, whenever Jesus is quoting from Scripture, the Greek that was used comes from the Septuagint, not the Masoretic, translations. Which is why, when the Council of Rome led by Pope Damasus I in 382 established the Catholic canon, they accepted the lists of Christian canonical works that had been approved by 3 separate synods held at 3 different times over the previous century; and Pope Damasus also included as the Hebrew (or Old) Testament those books recognized in all of the synagogues outside of Israel, i.e., the Septuagint. The Protestants (Luther, Calvin, et al) rejected different books for whatever reason, and came up with the Masoretic texts for the Old Testament. This is why the Catholic bibles include large swaths of Old Testament text that the Protestant bibles don't (such as in Daniel, "Susanna and the Elders"), since they were found in the Greek translations but not the Masoretic.

P.S. I kept holding up on posting this until I could figure out what the problem is. The protestants seem to make a big deal about "The Abomination of Desolation" because they can't find exactly where that is in their Canon. In the Catholic canon, however, it's spelled out quite precisely: in 1 Macc 1:54, 15 Kislev is the date "...the king erected the desolating abomination upon the altar of burnt offerings, and in the surrounding cities of Judah they built pagan altars." "The desolating abomination" means he had a pig sacrificed on the altar in the Temple.

15 Kislev 5781 falls on 1 Dec. 2020, this year. 17 Kislev (3 Dec) is the anniversary of the UN vote to establish the Modern State of Israel.

19. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Thank you for sharing all this Lynn especially the words you were given interiorly. I think they are very important and relevant to your vision. Did you take note of this in your diary the same time that it came to you in October? Have you shared any of the others or do you remember them?

It seems important the side it came from as well. We are in a precarious situation because the waters are becoming turbulent in the church. Now, there are many on the "right" in the church as well who are raising the alarm. I think we have to be careful and stay objective so we don't get thrown overboard through all this.

Jo M, AED, RosaryWielder and 2 others like this.
  20. lynnfiat

It’s interesting to me that I am now seeing with my own eyes what I have seen and been told years ago. I’m not sure of the purpose for giving these graces to me, but God has the plan as they are His things and not mine, so in the proper time He will reveal them. Once in awhile I feel urged to post a few on MOG - sometimes in answer to other posts or questions. God knows who to answer, and He lets me know, so I will continue to post as I am urged to. I will say to all reading this that a few years ago I asked Jesus what is happening to His Church and He replied, “Watch and pray!” This is what I feel we all need to do. God bless you.

Fatima, Jo M, AED and 5 others like this.