Shameful Schumer

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by themilitantcatholic, Mar 26, 2020 at 2:36 AM.

1. On Wednesday March 4th, Senate minority leader Chuck Schumer stirred up a mob outside the Supreme Court with the following "I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price, you won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

Here we are three weeks later. The entire country and even the whole world doesn't know what hit us with this virus.

I want to tell you Chuck. Be careful what you wish for. It might just come true. But not in the specific way you intended it.

Man elects evil (abortion) through demonic intervention, to turn against God's Divine Love. God subsequently elects nature, to turn against man.

The "whirlwind" has been released.

Sam, RosaryWielder, Tanker and 5 others like this.
  2. Katfalls

Katfalls Archangels

whoa, I forgot about that!

Beth B and Mary's child like this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

Powerful. I had forgotten about that "curse" he threatened against two prolife justices
    It always amazes me how pro death politicians and people fail to see how the universe works. Even pagans believe in divine retribution through karma. The Bible warns of the dangers of choosing death over and over again. In the Greek tragedy Agamemnon tbe chorus intones "blood will have blood". When you set such vile things in motion they are out of your control. Where this ends only God knows but innocent blood has been crying out from the ground to God for decades. Mother Teresa said "the fruit of abortion is nuclear war."

4. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Schumer is so evil....
    He and Nancy Pelosi are two of the worse I’ve ever witnessed in my life.
    The church needs to publicly excommunicate her...but sadly, our “shepherds “ have no spine and some are complicit.
    It’s no wonder that we are now suffering plagues from above. Still, this probably won’t wake a world devoid of
    God...I think things will escalate...one chastisement after another. The time of mercy may now have passed.

RosaryWielder, AED and Mary's child like this.
  5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Mother Teresa said "the fruit of abortion is nuclear war." I never knew this AED...!

AED and Mary's child like this.
  6. AED

AED Powers

Yep. Back in the early 80's. I have always remembered it.

Beth B likes this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

We have lived under a devastating spiritual plague for years. Nature has finally caught up.

Beth B and RosaryWielder like this.
  8. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Archangels

It's interesting to note that here in Canada, the hardest hit province is Quebec, Apostate Quebec.