Several nuns die after taking first shot of COVID vaccine

Discussion in 'Books, movies, links, websites.' started by sparrow, Feb 26, 2021.

1. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

Several nuns die after taking first shot of COVID vaccine
    Out of 35 nuns, 26 tested positive for COVID just two days after getting the vaccine.
    Thu Feb 25, 2021 - 12:26 pm EST
    [​IMG]
    Nuns on a walk Shutterstock
    [​IMG] By David McLoone

Big Tech is censoring us. Subscribe to our email list and bookmark LifeSiteNews.com to continue getting our news. Subscribe now.

VILLA HILLS, Kentucky, February 25, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — Earlier this month, 35 nuns in a northern Kentucky convent received an mRNA-developed COVID-19 vaccine. Just two days later, two died and twenty six others tested positive for the virus.

Sister Aileen Bankemper, prioress of the Benedictine Sisters of St. Walburg, noted that the monastery was completely locked down, with no movement of people into or out of the premises for some time prior to having the sisters vaccinated: “We [the Benedictine community] were shocked to have so many [COVID-19] cases since we were being extremely careful, not going out, and not having visitors since the beginning of the pandemic,” Fox19 NOW reported. She even claimed that the sisters “redoubled our efforts after the [Christmas] holiday surge.”

Sister Aileen confirmed in a Facebook post, “Twenty-eight sisters tested positive for COVID-19,” following the jab. “The majority of them were able to get the monoclonal antibodies [antibody infusions] through St. Elizabeth’s Senior Services. Their symptoms are being managed pretty well,” she added.

Two of their members, however, Sister Charles Wolking and Sister Rita Biltz, quickly deteriorated, dying on February 3, two days after receiving their COVID jabs. Neither had expressed symptoms nor had tested positive for the virus prior to taking the vaccine.

Sub-Prioress Sister Nancy Kordenbrok told WKRC that “oth of them were elderly and had some health issues and were not able to compete with COVID.”

At the time, a third sister, Margaret Mary Gough, was admitted to ICU at St. Elizabeth Fort Thomas Hospital with respiratory problems after testing positive for COVID-19 following her first dose of the vaccine.

Sister Nancy initially expressed hope that Sister Margaret Mary was recovering, saying that she is “[c]urrently in ICU, but we think she will be moved from there. She’s doing so much better. She had serious respiratory issues.”

But yesterday, through the monastery’s official Facebook page, she too was confirmed to have died, on February 10, “from complications of the COVID virus.” One other sister recovered in ICU and was able to return to the monastery.

In an apparent attempt to quell fears about the dangers of the vaccine, Dr. Steven Feagins, the Hamilton County public health director, explained that strong side-effects are “actually way more common than you might think.”

He added that, in cases where the patient suffers side-effects, he recommends simply delaying the second dose: “Whenever you get it, you get it, so we consider the 21 days [between jabs] minimum,” he said.

The remaining sisters are set to receive their second dose of the vaccine in May.

Since the launch of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, the latest data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) has recorded a total of 929 deaths from December 15, 2020, up to February 12, 2021, accounting for almost 6% of 15,923 adverse events on the system’s report.

1,869 people were hospitalized, 616 of whom were considered to have suffered a life-threatening reaction.

Roughly 66.5 million doses have been administered in the U.S. of either one of the mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccinations offered by Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna. Both were given emergency use authorization by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in December, and, until they are fully licenced by the regulator, are considered experimental.

During LifeSiteNews’ “Unmasking COVID-19” conference, Dr. Sheri Tenpenny, Dr. Eric Nepute and Dr. Pam Popper joined LifeSite’s Stephen Kokx in a panel discussion focused on the science regarding the vaccines, and whether it is right to regard them as the chief protection against COVID-19. The medics decried even calling the injections “vaccines,” since they did not meet the standards necessary for the term, and warned about the risk of the experimental products themselves attacking the body’s immune response system.

Tenpenny argued that the currently available vaccines do not merit the name vaccine since they don’t “meet any of the standards by which a vaccine is supposed to work: to prevent the spread of infection, to keep you from getting sick, to keep you from being hospitalized, to decrease the amount of illness, to protect people from this contagion that’s out there. It doesn’t meet any of those standards.”

Describing the vaccine manufacturers as having “skipped all the steps” of normal testing and development procedures, Popper noted that “we have no possible hope that this could actually be either safe or effective.”

The U.K.’s Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), which authorized the use of both the Pfizer-BioNTech and Oxford/AstraZeneca developed COVID vaccines for use in Britain, reported that, between December 8 and February 14, it “has received 197 U.K. reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 205 reports for the Oxford University/AstraZeneca vaccine, and 4 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified.”

“The majority of these reports were in elderly people or people with underlying illness,” the MHRA added.

Italy, too, reported major health concerns regarding the AstraZeneca vaccine after the Tribuna di Treviso newspaper reported “dozens and dozens” of teachers and professors in the Treviso region were too ill to teach on Monday morning, having received the vaccine over the weekend. Consequently, two middle schools had to close during the week due to a lack of staff.

Despite the numerous side-effects reported by those who received the vaccine, Michele Mongillo, the director of prevention and public health for the Veneto Region maintained an optimistic position on the effect of AstraZeneca’s abortion-tainted vaccine: “We have begun the vaccination with AstraZeneca this week; there have been a few local reactions, especially fever. Over six thousand doses were given, and a few cases of local reactions were reported to our offices. It’s a temporary phenomenon, and on the bright side it shows that the immune system is reacting to the vaccine.”

Meanwhile, in France, the same AstraZeneca vaccine has caused so many adverse side-effects that the French vaccination task force (Conseil d’orientation de la stratégie vaccinale) has recommended “a staggering of the vaccination schedule for people working in the same care unit” as well as “the systematic intake of paracetamol just before the injection and in the two following days.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/s...il&utm_term=0_12387f0e3e-7a7c150609-409904318

Booklady and Jo M like this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

I wonder if it is possible that particular batches of the vaccine are contaminated or that when it is made in certain facilities it is more dangerous?

Booklady, WTW, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  3. andree

andree Archangels

This is tragic about the death of the nuns. I will pray for them.

About the positive covid test post vaxx, Dr Simone Gold talks about that in her excellent talk, that many test positive after the vaccine. And so we'll never get out of the whole covid nightmare.

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/the-stand-the-truth-about-the-covid-19-vaccine.html

Booklady, Jo M and sparrow like this.
  4. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

Did you know Dr Gold's house was raided with a SWAT team, by the FBI recently? She said they could have asked her, but they broke down her door instead! I think they're trying to intimidate her and others from telling the truth.. Now she's been arrested for being in the Capitol on Jan. 6th. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/f...door-in-swat-team-raid-of-20-men-guns-blazing
    And my nieces are both nurses, one was working on a covid floor of the hospital since last spring.. they both got a covid jab and THEN both got covid. Hmmm... more going on with this vaccine than we will ever know if you ask me :unsure:

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
    Booklady, Jo M, PurpleFlower and 3 others like this.
  5. Christy Beth

Christy Beth Archangels

Well, I'm less likely to get the vaccine now than I ever was. There is just too little known about them and their long term effects. Especially with people getting sick from them. Besides, just last night I think it was, someone said these vaccines are still considered "experimental." If they want people to experiment on, they can find someone else.

Booklady, sparrow and Jo M like this.
  6. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I have also wondered about this since the deaths, and Covid cases following the shots always seem to be clustered.

Booklady, Sam, padraig and 1 other person like this.
  7. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I have not heard anything on MSM about these poor nuns. :cry: Negative reports about the vaccine continue to be supressed.

Sam and sparrow like this.
  8. MMM

MMM Archangels

My ER doctor twin sister and 76 year old mother are so excited to get the vaccine. My sis texted getting vaccine next Wednesday! I bite my tongue now and just implore God's Mercy that no ill effects happen to them from taking it. Although I did say in Ontario 99.87% of 0-60 year olds with confirmed covid recover without a vaccine and I won't be taking it.

Sam, padraig, WTW and 1 other person like this.
  9. MMM

MMM Archangels

The worst part is people ARE testing positive after getting the vaccine so it's easy for them to cover up the injuries and deaths as just more covid. And if vaccinated people months from now start having issues after coming in contact with live corona type viruses they will again blame the viruses and the need for more vaccine booster shots. They are setting it up that everyone in the world will be getting or expected to get many shots per year. Forcing drugs on healthy people worldwide is a great way to make $billions$

Booklady, Sam, padraig and 3 others like this.
  10. Jo M

Jo M Powers

No doubt the biggest scam the world has ever seen, and no end in sight. For the moment these vaccines have 'emergency use' authorization only, and we cannot be forced to take it. The minute the FDA gives these vaccines their 'official' stamp of approval it will be game over, and restrictions for those who refuse will be enforced. :(

Sam and sparrow like this.
  11. padraig

padraig New Member

..and might it be a deliberate test run?

sparrow and Jo M like this.
  12. padraig

padraig New Member

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/...nts-test-positive-for-covid-after-vaccination

In Dutch nursing home, two thirds of residents test positive for COVID after vaccination
    22 of the 106 elderly residents died within two weeks of getting vaccinated.

[​IMG]

February 26, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — On January 30, the 106 residents of the St. Elisabeth nursing home for elderly people in Amersfoort, Netherlands, received the first shot of the COVID-19 experimental vaccine. Within two weeks, and for the first time since the pandemic began last year, the Wuhan virus made its way through the home at high speed. No less than 70 residents tested positive; by Monday, 22 had died. Some of the residents have recovered but others are still sick, meaning that even more deaths may occur during this wave.

St. Elisabeth has registered the highest number of SARS-CoV-2 contaminations in a nursing home in the Netherlands since the beginning of the crisis.

With its vulnerable population of dependent dementia patients, many of them with other health issues, St. Elisabeth is accustomed to seeing people die. Evelien Bongers, speaking on behalf of the board of directors, stated that it could not be “established with certainty in what measure the deaths were a direct consequence of contamination with the coronavirus” because of the victims’ underlying conditions. “These elderly patients died with the coronavirus, but not necessarily because of the coronavirus,” she said. “But we are seeing a higher number of deaths than usual.”

This distinction between dying with the virus or because of it is precisely what is lacking in many COVID-19 statistics, with many freedom-destroying restrictions being imposed on the basis of exaggerated numbers. But she added: “Our residents need nursing and care. When they are contaminated with the coronavirus, that can be just too much.”

Seeing some 20 percent of their patients die in such a short time took a heavy toll on families and caregivers, all the more because they were hoping to relax after months of strict observance of security measures thanks to the vaccine.

SUBSCRIBE to LifeSite's daily headlines
    U.S. Canada World Catholic
    “When vaccinations started, we expected that contaminations would decrease, but that did not happen and we are very upset about that,” said Bongers.

The fact is that the number of infections had never been so high, and they had never happened so fast, even though special measures were taken when the outbreak began to isolate positive patients in their rooms and severely restrict outside visits to three per week by only one person. Also, the wave of contaminations did not set in very soon after the first shot, when it could have been argued that it had no time to foster immunity, but a full two weeks later, when at least some efficacy could be hoped for if the experimental vaccine is actually living up to its promises. While it is not established that it decreases infections, it does purport to diminish the severity of COVID-19, the disease associated with the virus. But at St. Elisabeth’s in Amersfoort, 22 out of 70 patients who were tested positive died: more than 30 percent.

Is the experimental “vaccine” useless, besides being poorly understood as to its potential long-term side effects and profoundly objectionable because of the use of aborted fetal cells in its development? In the case of the Wuhan virus, time may tell, but that even is unsure because coronavirus epidemics have a life of their own and naturally peak and diminish according to their own pattern.

Is it also harmful? In the Netherlands, the agency where undesirable effects of the experimental shots are centrally catalogued, Lareb, had already registered 5,086 suspicious cases of illness and discomfort by Tuesday, for a total of about 800,000 inoculations. Headaches, muscle pain and nausea are quoted in most cases, but 26 severe allergic reactions were also documented.

Even more worrisome are the 65 deaths closely following vaccination reported to Lareb by last Tuesday, mostly among elderly patients: 55 of the deceased were aged 80 or older, and the other ten were between 65 and 80.

Lareb pointed out that all the victims were in “vulnerable” health conditions because of serious underlying illness or very old age. The agency’s director, Agnes Kant, stressed that death after the vaccine should not automatically be attributed to the jab: “In the Netherlands, an average of 750 to 800 residents of nursing homes die per week, as well as 2,000 persons aged over 80. Some of these can just happen to have received the vaccine shortly before.”

She conceded that in some cases the shot may have deteriorated the condition of the very old. “Days after the vaccination, they got complaints that are known side effects,” she said, adding, “Complaints such as fever are not the cause of death on their own. But is known that for very vulnerable elderly people, they constitute a risk. That is why this fact is included in the guidelines, so that it is carefully considered with regard to group vaccination.”

sparrow, Jo M and Sam like this.
  13. WTW

WTW Archangels

There’s a reddit group where people are posting their vaccination experiences and it seems like people who had covid before being vaccinated are having much stronger reactions to the vaccine. It’s also shocking to read some of the side effects that women are experiencing.

Beth B, sparrow, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  14. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I can confirm my 83 year old brother who also has cancer which has spread in his body and is on treatment for about four years now; had covid a month ago. He recovered from covid, and last week had his first vaccination. He tells me he has had no reaction.

His wife in her 70's also had covid and recovered from it, then had the vaccination and does not seem to have had any reaction to it.

Both of them were ill with flu like symptoms for about a fortnight, had covid test and proved positive. They had to wait a month once they got the all clear before being vaccinated. Thought to let you know because it would not be right to only hear the negative stories.

Another friend who is in her 70's had the first covid vaccination about three weeks ago and had no reaction.

Another brother of mine and his wife, both in their 70's had the vaccination about a month ago, he had no reaction but his wife had a headache for a couple of days.

My personal concern is the moral, ethical aspect of the use of cell lines from aborted babies. And what would God say, I wish He would tell us.

Trying to keep things in perspective.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
    Booklady, Sam, PurpleFlower and 2 others like this.
  15. padraig

padraig New Member

16. padraig

padraig New Member

17. WTW

WTW Archangels

I’m totally with you on the morality and ethics of how vaccines are produced and I’m glad to hear that your family and friends were fine after the vaccine. I know that not everyone is having terrible reactions but it’s still surprising to see that, for example, there are enough women experiencing dramatic changes to their cycles that there are numerous threads/comments on it on the CovidVaccinated group on Reddit. How does it make sense for that to be a side effect for this particular vaccine? Anyone taking the vaccine at this point should realize they are unofficially part of the testing trials.

Julia and Jo M like this.
  18. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}--

Prayers for them. :(

Jo M likes this.
  19. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I have already made up my mind that until they develop an ethical vaccine I will not be vaccinated. My parents however are still on the fence, so I was speaking with my son today about the potential dangers of the vaccine for the elderly. He told me he had read several reports that China is now focusing on vaccinating younger people. Most likely we will never know the truth about how the vaccine affected China's elderly population, but it does make me wonder if there were problems. We now know that some elderly are at risk for severe reactions or possible death from the vaccine, so it really would make sense to shift the focus away from the getting the elderly vaccinated.

DesertStar7 likes this.
  20. padraig

padraig New Member

Good cannot come from evil. Much less so of a very,very great evil.

This is very ,very basic.

We see this for instance with drugs dealers. They may make a huge amount of money. But I have never yet seen one come to a good end.

Of the Mafia. Who has ever heard of a Mafiosa proper? I mean really?

God has built these rules into the Natural Law . Good cannot come out of evil.

Jesus said it Himself.

[​IMG]

Julia and HeavenlyHosts like this.