Seeing things as conspiracy

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Sanctus, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Sanctus

Sanctus "Pray, pray ,pray!"

Hi, just wondering does anyone have a similar experience. For the past number of years have been looking at everything as if it is a conspiracy in terms of government, politics etc. Is everything really a conspiracy or are things more innocuous/innocent than that? Not sure if everything I've been experiencing is a spiritual state or perhaps something else. Perhaps it is happening for a reason, like a dark night of the soul/senses or something, or the true spiritual nature of things being revealed. It can be troubling because if can take the beauty out of life and different things. Not sure sometimes if what can be seen is true or false. Thanks.

Mary's child, AED, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Hi, Sanctus. A very good priest said that we live in a fallen world. Many deeds are done in darkness. This is in stark contrast to Christ’s Kingdom. You are being shown.
    “Sacred Heart of Jesus, Thy Kingdom Come.”

AED, Jo M, sparrow and 3 others like this.
  3. Sanctus

Thanks HH, It has been going on since 2011 on and off, ever since the eve of going to Medjugorje for the first time. It was a feeling that "all isn't as it appears to be" or something along those lines.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
  4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Psalm 2

1Why have the Gentiles raged, and the people devised vain things?

2The kings of the earth stood up, and the princes met together, against the Lord, and against his Christ.

3Let us break their bonds asunder: and let us cast away their yoke from us.

4He that dwelleth in heaven shall laugh at them: and the Lord shall deride them.

5Then shall he speak to them in his anger, and trouble them in his rage.

6But I am appointed king by him over Sion, his holy mountain, preaching his commandment.

7The Lord hath said to me: Thou art my son, this day have I begotten thee.

8Ask of me, and I will give thee the Gentiles for thy inheritance, and the utmost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9Thou shalt rule them with a rod of iron, and shalt break them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10And now, O ye kings, understand: receive instruction, you that judge the earth.

11Serve ye the Lord with fear: and rejoice unto him with trembling.

12Embrace discipline, lest at any time the Lord be angry, and you perish from the just way. [13] When his wrath shall be kindled in a short time, blessed are all they that trust in him.

Douay-Rheims Bible

Sanctus, when I was young, someone paid to publish this Psalm every Saturday in the classified section of the Washington (DC) Post. I was too young to understand it then. I'm talking 1950's.

5. sparrow

sparrow Powers

Sanctus, I feel the same. I have watched Catholic prophecy from around 1980 and have watched the world follow the path as the visionaries and the bible have said it would happen. But since 9/11 at least, along with all the internet offers too, we here have been 'conspiracy' minded as well. Things just seem to follow that route, like everything is setting itself up just as predicted but we who are watching SEE the connection between what has been foretold and what appears to us to be conspiracies.
    I link them together. These things all seem to be coming together, for instance, the return of communism as Conchita mentioned. The Synods in the Church, the last Popes, the coming collapse of societies like what happened in Venezuela. I don't think they are conspiracy theories, I think they are prophecy unfolding.
    Just this morning I had a very spiritual/emotional experience re what is going on in the world right now. Time is SO short. The warning is coming, we're on the threshold...

Mary's child, Beth B, AED and 4 others like this.
  6. Sanctus

Also have a terrible fear of being condemned at the moment for some reason. Hopefully it is an unfounded fear.

Mary's child, Beth B, AED and 2 others like this.
  7. Sanctus

Thanks for sharing your experience, Sparrow.

8. Sanctus

Thanks HH.

AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  9. I do not think it is conspiracy to feel that we are being carried along to some outcome that excludes Christ. I found a message also from 2011 that was impactful to me. We see in hindsight how much farther the world is distancing itself from Christ.
    Medjugorje Message, August 2, 2011
    “Dear children; Today I call you to be born anew in prayer and through the Holy Spirit, to become a new people with my Son; a people who knows that if they have lost God, they have lost themselves; a people who knows that, with God, despite all sufferings and trials, they are secure and saved. I call you to gather into God’s family and to be strengthened with the Father’s strength. As individuals, my children, you cannot stop the evil that wants to begin to rule in this world and to destroy it. But, according to God’s will, all together, with my Son, you can change everything and heal the world. I call you to pray with all your heart for your shepherds, because my Son chose them. Thank you. ”

Mary's child, Beth B, AED and 3 others like this.
  10. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Archangels

I do believe an effort is being made by Globalists to gain more power. And that quite a bit of the troubles we see around us are due to those efforts, and others fighting against them.

But I don't think that every ill is a result or tool of Globalists.

COVID-19 is likely an unfortunate result of "wet markets", and the extensive outbreak due to mismanagement and an over-abundance of domestic travel.

I prefer to keep with the notion that "the truth can often be found in the middle."

Extremists, either Left or Right, are also eager to pounce on and conflate issues. Both seek to spin things to favor their views/politics. I avoid extremists. They're either in it for the attention or they're nuts.

Tanker, Mary's child and AED like this.
  11. Sanctus

"I prefer to keep with the notion that "the truth can often be found in the middle."
    That's a good way of looking at things, Ds7

12. Sanctus

Also find at the moment that something is trying very hard to keep me away from Our Lady and especially the message of Medjugorje for some reason, despite all the graces that were received there. No surprises who that might be.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
    Mary's child, AED and sparrow like this.
  13. Jo M

Jo M Archangels

Same here. I have had many sleepless nights thinking about this. The world is in a very dark place. We are in a moral, and spiritual free fall. I feel totally unprepared. :(

Beth B, Mary's child, AED and 2 others like this.
  14. sparrow

sparrow Powers

It was powerful. As I tried to relate it to my hubby, I went to tears...

Mary's child likes this.
  15. AED

AED Powers

Yes this is a legitimate feeling and I believe it is a grace from the Holy Spirit. I think the enemy wants us to be fearful about it but we can rebuke that fear and praise Christ that He has overcome the world and not let us lose our peace.

sparrow, Jo M, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  16. AED

AED Powers

I think we are all feeling a bit unmoored but I just keep reminding myself that The Good Shepherd is with us and we have a powerful protecting Mother. I try not to get used to evil--to slide into numbness. That is what worries me. Being beaten down by the status quo. Real evil parades around us every moment. It is NOT normal--it is foul. But we (I) get lulled somewhat. This plague is a wake up call. One of many to come.

sparrow, Jo M, Mary's child and 3 others like this.
  17. AED

AED Powers

Keep rebuking him in Jesus's Name.:)

18. AED

AED Powers

Trust in Jesus! The enemy wants you full of fear. Keep repeating Jesus I trust in You. I believe in Your love for me and in Your mercy which is greater than all my sins.

Jesus knows your heart Sanctus. He knows you better than you know yourself. Just be very little and let Him comfort you and lead you--like shepherd bringing home a lamb on his shoulders.

sparrow, Mary's child and Beth B like this.
  19. AED

AED Powers

Great psalm!!

20. AED

AED Powers

Yes.

sparrow and HeavenlyHosts like this.