Scary clock

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by border collie, Sep 27, 2021.

1. border collie

border collie Archangels

I got a text from a friend earlier. She was in adoration recently and a battery operated clock was on a wall near the monstrance. She noticed it at 1:55 am and while looking, the hands started spinning rapidly hour by hour until coming to an abrupt halt at 12 o’clock. They remained there. She thought the battery might be faulty, but happened to glance at it again a few minutes later and it registered 2:02 am, the correct time. It continued working normally from then on. She wasn’t overly concerned about the spinning hands but couldn’t understand how it could jump from 12 o’clock to the correct time.

2. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

There must be a message there. Everything is so messed up . Pray and get ready.

3. AED

AED Powers

Well...one thinks of the so called Doomsday Clock that moves incrementally. Hitting the 12 signifies to me that time is up. Scary.

4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I agree. It sounds to me as though the time is up, as well.

Mary's child, AED and Jo M like this.
  5. Jo M

Jo M Powers

:eek: Wow! We have been saying for quite awhile now that time is accelerating. Foreboding.

Mary's child, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  6. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Well that doesn't sound good. You know, it reminds me of early on in Medjugorje... Vicka had asked for a sign I think, something to show others that Mary truly was appearing, and the sign was that Mirjana's watch became backwards.. The 2 was where the 10 would be, etc, and the hands were ticking backwards. I've always wondered what the significance was of that particular sign.

7. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

My personal tentative interpretation of that particular sign (alongside Father Gruner, who said the same) is that Medjugorje may be from below. A watch going backwards seems a bit like a cross upside down to me.
    That said, now evil is going all in. We need to be united, in particular in prayer. I don't want to cause division, dear people of God.
    I personally think we are now in the final battle, it really doesn't matter much anymore which apparitions are false. So I want to emphasize unity.
    I am almost desperate now as more and more businesses are expecting we compromise and accept genetic experiments. Please do pray for me, dear forum members, I am in a bad space, really.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
    BrianK, Jo M, Clare A and 4 others like this.
  8. padraig

padraig Powers

I think I know of only one time in the Bible when time stopped and went backwards. It was in the Old Testament.

Isaiah 38:8

I will make the shadow cast by the sun go back the ten steps it has gone down on the stairway of Ahaz.’” So the sunlight went back the ten steps it had gone down.

But I did hear of a story concerning Padre Pio were it happened. A priest said his mother told him one time she was going to early morning mass when she met Padre Pio. The saint told her that they were out of bread in the monastery and asked her to return down town and bring them up a couple of loaves. The lady agreed to do so but expressed regret that in doing so she would miss his mass. Padre Pio assurred her not to worry as she would still be on time. This seemed impossible as Mass was about to start and it would take her an hour to get up and down.

However when she got back and into the Church with the loaves mass was just starting.

9. padraig

padraig Powers

Speaking of Signs, I see here Our Lady said her Sign of her presence is the Wind; 'I am in the Wind'.

https://mysticpost.com/2021/09/medj...r-tells-visionaries-that-the-wind-is-my-sign/

Wednesday, February 15, 1984
    On a very cold and icy winter day Our Lady gave this rare message to the visionaries.

“The wind is my sign. I will come in the wind. When the wind blows, know that I am with you. You have learned that the Cross represents Christ; it is a sign of Him. It is the same for the crucifix you have in your home. For me, it is not the same. When it is cold, you come to church, you want to offer everything to God. I am, then, with you. I am with you in the wind. Do not be afraid.”

Catherine L, Jo M and Mary's child like this.
  10. padraig

padraig Powers

The Wind of course is a Sign of the presence of the Holy Spirit as we saw at Pentecost. Mary is the Spouse of the Holy Spirit and is carried to us on His Wings, the Wind.

Marian Apparitions are often proceeded by gentle breezes, the Coming Down of the Holy Spirit.

Lovely thoughts for Autumn.

Acts 2:1-47
    When the day of Pentecost arrived, they were all together in one place. And suddenly there came from heaven a sound like a mighty rushing wind, and it filled the entire house where they were sitting. And divided tongues as of fire appeared to them and rested on each one of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance. Now there were dwelling in Jerusalem Jews, devout men from every nation under heaven. ...

[​IMG]

11. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

I'm sorry, Michael. You sound like you're really suffering. I too have been battling spiritual attack under the forms of discouragement and depression. I will pray for you to receive strength and peace, that you may persevere in your prayer life and trust in God with your whole heart. That will bring you great peace.

12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Awesome post!!!!! Thank you, Padraig.

Jo M and padraig like this.
  13. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

Thank you so very much PurpleFlower, and all others here. My wife and I went to see our Father Superior here for spiritual direction and marriage counselling last night, afterwards we caught up with friends, one of which is the local leader of the Legion of Mary. This has given me immense peace and direction, together with your prayers which are so appreciated.
    About apparitions, I wanted to add, I personally think the battle is raging high now, so apparitions that suggest we should keep our mind on a future date should (in my humble opinion) be treated with a tentative skepticism. I really strongly believe we must put on the armor of God now, right now, and fight the good fight. This current campaign is the decisive moment of the current world order, it seems to me.
    God bless you all, keeping you all and your families in our family Rosaries.

14. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank you.!!!!! Michael, thank you so much.

Michael Pio, Jo M and AED like this.
  15. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Both of you and your families will be on my beads tomorrow morning in the chapel.

Trust God, He has a plan and we will persevere through these diabolical attacks raining down on all of us if we stand firm in Faith with fortitude. Trust

16. padraig

padraig Powers

Michael, did you ever try Devotion to Our Lady of Sorrows, the seven hail mary's? Look at the promises given to St Brigit.

Michael Pio, PurpleFlower and AED like this.
  17. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

Amen, and thank you, and may God bless you!

Mary's child likes this.
  18. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

Hi Padraig,
    What a lovely idea. In fact, I am just reading 'Slaying Dragons' by Charles Fraune and 'Deliverance Prayers' by Fr. Chad Ripperger, PhD. Both books strongly recommend this particular devotion, so I will try it!
    Many thanks and may God bless you and your forum!

Mary's child and AED like this.
  19. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Michael Pio and AED like this.
  20. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Thank you so much Michael. You are in my prayers also.

Michael Pio and AED like this.