San Antonio?

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by Julia, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I am wondering if there is anyone on the forum from San Antonio, Texas.

My brother lives in San Antonio. He has been ill, and he was due to have his gall bladder removed once he recovered from a heart infection a few weeks ago.

Not having contacted him on facebook for a couple of weeks, I tried to phone him yesterday evening and his phone line seems to be disconnected.

I am concerned he could have popped his clogs, and want to find a way of seeing if he is ok.

I keep him in prayer, and did ask for prayer for him here on the forum a few weeks ago. But trying to think of a way to see what is going on. Thank you. God bless. Julia.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
    DesertStar7, AED, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  2. Mario

Mario Powers

Alienation from loved ones is so anxiety-driven. Grant Julia peace and saving grace for her brother!

Julia, AED, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Julia, I am sorry for this. I was thinking that maybe you should call the local police and ask them to do a welfare check on your brother. Give them his address. I know it’s an international call. Maybe look up the police office and contact them by email.
    praying

Mario, AED and Jo M like this.
  4. Jo M

Jo M Powers

You must be worried sick so far from your brother. HH gave you good advice, a welfare check may be the best solution. You could also try contacting the local hospitals to see if he's been admitted, perhaps he's had the gallbladder surgery.

HeavenlyHosts, Julia and AED like this.
  5. AED

AED Powers

HH gave you good advice. That would be the first place to start. Praying right now.

HeavenlyHosts, Jo M and Julia like this.
  6. Julia

Thank you for your help. He had already told me the hospital he was admitted to on 8th August. Fingers crossed they won't refuse information at least is he dead or alive.

I had thought of a welfare check. Thank you for this good piece of advice.

AED, HeavenlyHosts and Jo M like this.
  7. Julia

I managed to talk to my brother in San Antonio this afternoon. His phone has a fault on it, he phoned me.

He has not used face-book lately, and his medical condition is being treated successfully thank God. Panic over. Phew!

Thank you for your kind prayers.

Catherine L, Mario, Don_D and 3 others like this.
  8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I love happy endings:love:

Mario, AED, Katfalls and 1 other person like this.
  9. Jo M

Jo M Powers

What a relief for you!

Julia and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  10. AED

AED Powers

Praised be Jesus Christ! So glad to hear this.

Julia likes this.