Saint Carlos Acutis - miracle

Discussion in 'The Saints' started by DesertStar7, Jul 27, 2021.

1. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}---

Last evening, recalling someone's story here of another person (I can't find the post) who is home-bound, who received an answer from Carlos, an actual ON SCREEN MESSAGE, to do something to make a gadget work -- and it did:

I know he's not yet canonized.

However, last evening I prayed to him as Saint Carlos Acutie (yes -- "Acutie", mistake).

I wanted to watch religious programming on Youtube on our wide-screen TV. We have a Firestick (not cable). Lately there's been "no signal."

I prayed: "I want to watch religious programming. Saint Carlos Acutie, please get Youtube on."

Pressed the remote control's ON button.

IMMEDIATELY up pops a menu screen I've never seen before. :) It includes Youtube. :D

In every way this was a direct answer to prayer: The immediacy of response (both his and the access), the unique menu screen, the near-perfect video streaming (only one tiny pause).

Thank you Saint Carlos! I hope someone in the Vatican is reading this, to confirm another miracle to your official canonization. :love:

Beth B, PurpleFlower and Luan Ribeiro like this.
  2. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}---

And again, just now: Starting early morning (online) work. A necessary particular to my work WON'T work.

I unplug, reset, restart the computer.

Still with troubles.

Decide to pray to Saint Carlos, and I call him "Acutie" again -- a term of endearment.

System immediately began working again..

3. AED

AED Powers

I love this! I have a friend who has constant trouble with computers and tech in general. She calls on him a lot and he answers!!!

Beth B and DesertStar7 like this.
  4. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Wonderful!

Beth B and DesertStar7 like this.
  5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

beautiful! Because of your post I offered up a prayer to St. Carlos for my sons. Great saint!

AED and DesertStar7 like this.