Sacred Heart objects moved, knocked over

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by DesertStar7, Jul 5, 2021.

1. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}---

This is happening again in our home.

On March 30 I posted this:

I now have three Sacred Heart candles flush against that wall. Two are real candles. One is an LED-powered plastic candle.

Yesterday the plastic candle's face was turned to the wall. One real candle was lying on its side.

This morning a Sacred Heart card on my work desk was lying face down (breeze from ventilation has never disturbed it before).

Our indoor cat is elderly. She's never playful. Husband denies. The candles aren't in any danger of an errant foot.

Luan Ribeiro likes this.
  2. Ananchal

Ananchal Vigilans

I would have a priest come over and bless my home. I would also ask him to perform a blessing on bells that I would keep in my home and ring regularly. I’m assuming you already have a holy water font at your door. I’m known for regularly going through my house spraying exorcised holy water and ringing my exorcised bells whenever I sense anything off.

3. AED

AED Powers

These things happen sadly. Your devotion to the Sacred Heart is triggering something perhaps. Lots of Holy Water and Fr Ripperger's prayers for securing your perimeter sounds like a good idea. A priest's house blessing would be wonderful if you can arrange it.

4. Mario

Mario Powers

Also, DS7, temporarily trying different locations in the house might help provide clues as to the source of trouble. That along with AED's recommendations will help deal with these problems.

Guardian angels and St. Michael, rise up!

Shae, DesertStar7, AED and 4 others like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Sigh. It’s always something in this valley of tears. These are all good suggestions.
    Spiritual warfare tires a person out. :sleep:

Shae, DesertStar7, AED and 2 others like this.
  6. padraig

padraig Powers

My Spirtual Director said to me one time, 'Take these things as a compliment. The devil would not be bothering you if you weren't bothering him!' :):)

Luan Ribeiro, Shae, Mario and 4 others like this.
  7. KyleHancock

KyleHancock Principalities

I'll second getting the house blessed. We had ours done a few months back and the priest's rosary started spinning on it's own from an art sculpture we bought from a woman who was moving to Paris. The priest told us to get rid of it and it was out of our house in about 10 seconds...

Luan Ribeiro, AED, Ananchal and 4 others like this.
  8. AED

AED Powers

Fr Ripperger has warned against art objects or antiques --anuthing "second hand" if you don't know exactly where it comes from.
    That is quite unsettling about the Rosary spinning.:eek:

TinNM, DesertStar7 and Luan Ribeiro like this.