Russian Troops

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by "Quis ut Deus", Apr 2, 2021.

1. Mario

Mario Powers

:cool:(y):coffee:

HeavenlyHosts and Mary's child like this.
  2. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Principalities

A question for the forum: Where does the idea of a Papal visit to Moscow stem from? Is this from Garabandal?

3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Yes.

Michael Pio likes this.
  4. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Pope Francis just tweeted this out moments ago, the stage is being set:

"I invite you to pray for the population of eastern Ukraine. I truly hope that an escalation of the tensions might be avoided and, instead, that actions capable of promoting reciprocal trust and which foster reconciliation and peace might be undertaken."

Te Deum, indaiatubano, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  5. Donna259

Donna259 Powers

this is interesting....I don't know why, but I feel that prediction happens after a major attack by Russia that costs many many lives and the Pope goes to Moscow to beg for a stop to it....I don't see it as preemptive during peace time? Anyone else? Obviously just my thoughts.....

indaiatubano and Luan Ribeiro like this.
  6. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

7. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

What we'll have next is a false flag like 9/11 . A little nuke in a US city maybe. When something happens I'll suspect the global elite/ deep state cabal before Russia. Afterall, they committed huge fraud to get Biden in office. Recently Putin laughed at the World Economic Forum and told them the Great Reset will never work. It's war already; we're just waiting for the shooting to start.

I have 4 sons in their late teens and mid 20's so this grieves me.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
    Mary's child and Michael Pio like this.
  8. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

I don't know I think the tension with Russia will be closer to their soil especially since the chec reuplic called them out today on causing an explosion in 2014, the checs expelled Russian diplomats today.. Russia is slowly looking like a big enemy to nato the clock is ticking

9. Mary Crowder

Mary Crowder Principalities

Quis utDeau, I saw that in the news. I have been to Prague, the Czech Republic people do Not like the Russia’s! I watch the news from there because my son has been there many times, and has girlfriend from there. Sadly, Terrible prophecies to come for that country, especially Prague.

10. Jason Fernando

Jason Fernando Archangels

Wait till one of American ships blows up, that has been the same story over and over again like what happened before the US-Spanish War (USS Maine) , WWI (Lusitania) , USS Maddox incident at the Gulf of Tonkin in Vietnam, and the blown up ship USS Liberty during the Arab-Israeli War.

11. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

That's right! History repeats

12. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

I have my doubts whether the Russian economy would resist a war considering the current economic crisis and the western sanctions that would probably increase, I don't know if it is possible that this will happen in the short term but they could return to communism as an economic system and at the same time promote communist uprisings in various parts of europe? Sister Elena Leonardi predicted that Russia would fight with secret weapons against Europe.

13. non sum dignus

non sum dignus Archangels

I believe you are confusing
    Blessed Elena Aiello with Elena Leonardi again.

Luan Ribeiro likes this.
  14. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

Look at that blue! It has to be lapis lazuli . . .very precious and very expensive.

Advocata Nostra likes this.
  15. It is a very special icon—so filled with God’s Trinitarian Presence, yet achieved with an image (prayer) that seems to represent gentle perfection, harmony and beauty.

Michael Pio likes this.
  16. Byron

Byron Powers

Tensions are definitely here.

17. padraig

padraig New Member

Russian bomber and fighters, nuclear armed in massive , 'Drill' in airspace around Ukraine.

18. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

Putin warns of tough Russian action if West crosses 'red line'

Russian President Vladimir Putin has warned the West not to cross a "red line" with Russia, saying such a move would trigger an "asymmetrical, rapid and harsh" response.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56828813

Advocata Nostra and Beth B like this.
  19. Mary Crowder

Mary Crowder Principalities

20. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

The annihilation of nations... where have we heard that before.....

Advocata Nostra and Byron like this.