Russian and Kiev

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Padrepiofan, Nov 12, 2021.

1. Padrepiofan

Padrepiofan New Member

After being intrigued by the third secret of fatima. I learned from Malachi martin a few things , we will have a pope under the control of as Satan, something in Daniel 12 which will frighten the faithful, and he also mentioned it involved Russia and Kiev???

I can't help but see Russia and Ukraine in the news , hmmn wonder if it's linked.

2. Byron

Byron Powers

It would not surprise me. I know of a very special mystical nun, who is well known around the world, and she had an awful experience meeting with Pope Francis in Rome. She had seen his face become supernaturally distorted into something horrid. I wish I could go into more detail, but this was told to me in confidence. All I can say is sadly, Pope Francis is showing little by little his true colors. Will he backtrack with this communist globalist plan? Nobody knows.

3. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

I read that St. Maximilian Kolbe witnessed a demonstration in the Vatican in 1917. According to what I read, the demonstrators, waving black flags, were stating "in one hundred years, the Pope will be under our control."

Last edited: Nov 13, 2021
  4. In addition, St. Kolbe also saw the Freemasons parading in the Vatican with a statue of Lucifer as the one triumphantly standing over St. Michael...

Agnes McAllister and sparrow like this.

5. Fatima : 1996 Fr Malachi Martin interview Third Secret involves Russia and Ukraine

sparrow likes this.
  6. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Source for this, please? And did he see it irl or was it a vision/dream?

7. Yes in real life...

"Years later, the freemasons in Rome began to demonstrate openly and belligerently against the Church. They placed the black standard of the "Giordano Brunisti" under the windows of the Vatican. On this standard the archangel, St. Michael, was depicted lying under the feet of the triumphant Lucifer."

https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/our-lady-of-fatima-and-the-battle-with-freemasonry-part

Here also:

"[T]he Freemasons in Rome began to demonstrate openly and belligerently against the Church. They placed the black standard of the "Giordano Brunisti" under the window of the Vatican. [Giordano Bruno was a Dominican turned Calvinist turned pantheist who was burned as a heretic on Feb. 17, 1600. This Masonic demonstration most likely occurred on Feb. 17 to commemorate his death]. On this standard the archangel St. Michael was depicted lying under the feet of the triumphant Lucifer."

https://www.catholicculture.org/culture/library/view.cfm?id=6547

Last edited: Nov 13, 2021
  8. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

9. padraig

padraig Powers

There was a wonderful recent statement by Putin.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Above, Pope Francis meeting Russian President Vladimir Putin on July 4, 2019

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "Furthermore, the technological revolution, impressive achievements in artificial intelligence, electronics, communications, genetics, bioengineering, and medicine open up enormous opportunities, but at the same time, in practical terms, they raise philosophical, moral and spiritual questions that were until recently the exclusive domain of science fiction writers. What will happen if machines surpass humans in the ability to think? Where is the limit of interference in the human body beyond which a person ceases being himself and turns into some other entity? What are the general ethical limits in the world where the potential of science and machines are becoming almost boundless?"—Russian President Vladimir Putin, in an address at the Valdai Club meeting in Russia on October 21, 2021. Putin's remarks were widely viewed as "statesmanlike" and worthy of attention from those who seek to understand the direction Putin plans to lead Russia in the years ahead

"The Western domination of international affairs, which began several centuries ago and, for a short period, was almost absolute in the late 20th century, is giving way to a much more diverse system." —Ibid.

"Some people in the West believe that an aggressive elimination of entire pages from their own history... and the demand to give up the traditional notions of mother, father, family and even gender, they believe that all of these are the mileposts on the path towards social renewal. Listen, I would like to point out once again that they have a right to do this, we are keeping out of this. But we would like to ask them to keep out of our business as well. We have a different viewpoint, at least the overwhelming majority of Russian society – it would be more correct to put it this way – has a different opinion on this matter. We believe we must rely on our own spiritual values, our historical tradition..."—Ibid.

"In Hollywood memos are distributed about proper storytelling and how many characters of what colour or gender should be in a movie. This is even worse than the agitprop department of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union." —Ibid.

"Not to mention some truly monstrous things when children are taught from an early age that a boy can easily become a girl and vice versa... They do not even bother to consult with child psychologists – is a child at this age even capable of making a decision of this kind? Calling a spade a spade, this verges on a crime against humanity, and it is being done in the name and under the banner of progress." —Ibid.

"We must wrap up, it is already after 9 o’clock." —Vladimir Putin, after nearly three hours of conversation. The session was so long that it is hard to get through it (see below), but Putin got through it answering every question that was posed to him for hours

sparrow, PurpleFlower, Byron and 2 others like this.
  10. Padrepiofan

Padrepiofan New Member

I don't think that's Putin, clearly that his one of his clones.

11. Byron

Byron Powers

Nope. That’s him. I saw the entire interview. Brilliant.

HeavenlyHosts, AED and BrianK like this.
  12. Basto

Basto New Member

Peace be with you all.

Mark Maiocco and AED like this.
  13. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

Dear Basto,
    I am very interested in that one. Has this been approved by the Holy Catholic Church?
    In JMJ,
    God bless,
    Michael

AED likes this.
  14. Basto

Basto New Member

No, I don't think these apparitions are officially recognized by the Church, neither condemned. However, the support of Major Archobishop Sviatoslav Shevchuk, the head of the Catholics in Ukraine, gives them a strong credibility.

Michael Pio and Agnes McAllister like this.
  15. Basto

Basto New Member

These are indeed the most enigmatic words of Fr. Malachi Martin regarding to the Secret of Fatima and I believe they have more to see with matters of faith than of war, even if a war could make the background of the whole thing.

16. Basto

Basto New Member

About the enigmatic words of Malachi Martin referring to Kiev and Russia, we cannot do much more than speculate...From my point of view, the most probable hypothesis is that those words concern to the future conversion of Russia, prophesied in 1917 at Fatima, in which Eastern Rite Catholics, in particular those of the Ukraine, will perhaps play a fundamental role.

I do not think it's a mere coincidence that the first apostolic exarchate for Russian Catholics was founded precisely in May 1917, by the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church, after a long historical period when Eastern Rite Catholicism was forbidden by tsarist Russia. The document that came out of the Synod of Petrograd, held from 28 to 31 May 1917, showed quite clearly the shape of what the conversion of Russia would one day look like.
    https://thebyzantinelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/2.-Text-of-the-Synod-of-Petrograd.pdf

This embryonic conversion of Russia to the Catholic Faith was immediately crushed by communism following the revolution that began in that same year of 1917. Catholicism was then severely persecuted in Russia, especially Eastern Rite Catholicism, hated by the communist regime and later by the official religion of the regime aka Russian Orthodox Church.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
    Jason Fernando, garabandal and Byron like this.