Review my site

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by Indy, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Indy

Indy Praying

Hi all, I put this small site together of images related to abortion and the repeal referendum in Ireland I found on twitter. Any feedback? Feel free to be critical, is this of any use? Is there enough and better similar sites out there already?

https://sites.google.com/view/reasonstosavethe8th

Thanks.

2. AED

AED Powers

Indy I am praying the 54 day novena with Fr Heilman and his web site followers to save the 8th. Many across this country and the world are joining you in prayer.

gracia, Carol55 and Dolours like this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

Excellent Indy. Powerful!!! Good on you.

4. jackzokay

jackzokay Archangels

Good stuff, Indy.
    Keep 'er lit!!

gracia, Indy, AED and 2 others like this.
  5. Seagrace

Seagrace Archangels

Indy, I've just had a look. I think it's very powerful.

gracia, Indy, AED and 1 other person like this.
  6. sunburst

sunburst Powers

Excellent!!

gracia and Indy like this.
  7. padraig

padraig New Member

Pope St John Paul 2 very prophetically encouraged Catholics to use the internet for Evanglisation. He was very much ahead of his time in this, bless him. I admire you for doing this Indy, the murder of the unborn may perhaps be the greatest issue of our time for Catholics.

I wonder if you can get an internet site blessed.

Anyway I'll offer up mass tomorrow for it's success.

gracia, Seagrace, Indy and 1 other person like this.
  8. padraig

padraig New Member

I see this site took a big upswing since I said I was going camping:D:D (I didn't go the weather put me off)

gracia, Indy and AED like this.
  9. AED

AED Powers

We are having quite a spate of dirty weather ourselves. Freezing rain/sleet/rain. Trying to keep my sense of humor in spite of the fact that our furnace “died” yesterday!:confused::eek::notworthy:

10. Indy

Indy Praying

Thanks all. There are a lot of people on the internet these days and its a place where they can be easily influenced, I pray they will be influenced towards the truth. Thanks for the feedback. I feel a little more confident now that this might help a little.

gracia, Carol55, AED and 1 other person like this.
  11. Indy

Indy Praying

Da4sdb-WkAILI16.jpg

gracia, Carol55 and AED like this.
  12. Scolaire Bocht

Scolaire Bocht Archangels

Yes good on you Indy, there are thankfuly many good posters and videos out there and we have to win this thing no matter what!

Indy likes this.
  13. Indy

Indy Praying

Yes and we have to try and tell everyone we know to get out there and vote no.

I was talking to a lad at work today, who outwardly seems like a Catholic, he wears a cross with pride and seems like a good guy all round. But I was surprised when he told me he hadn't made his mind up yet weather to vote yes or no. People like that need a little direction to steer away from the propaganda.

gracia and AED like this.
  14. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Indy, this is very wonderful.
    Thanks for creating it.
    AED, sorry about your weather and your furnace.

15. AED

AED Powers

Thank you HH. I only mentioned it to commiserate with Padraig. The furnace man came yesterday and fixed it. Hooray. We have heat! The sun broke out through the rain about 6 pm and gleamed down on all the mud puddles and today (wed.) is supposed to get to 50 so hooray again !!

gracia likes this.
  16. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

May the sun continue to gleam down on all the mud puddles in your life

Great imagery AED
    :D

17. DBM

DBM Angels

Hi Indy and all at MOG,

Its been a while since I posted here, but I still check in a number of times a month/week,

I was up to my eyes in third level study as a mature computer science student, all thats completed now this May, thank God,

I think your website is really good, with a powerful message, at the moment I am practising building websites using languages such as html, css , and others, fair play to you for that site and work, its not easy to do!

My wife and myself, have had to double check and renew our voting rights as due to a house move a few years back as our votes had been off the register. We have them back on now and we will be voting no. There was never any issue of choice in the matter for me and my wife, we would have, and will always vote against vile abortion laws.

I hope people heard journalist John Waters over on Newstalk radio with a superb piece on why he is opposing any change to the 8th, I have a link here, it is so worth a listen:

https://www.newstalk.com/podcasts/T...s_the_most_abominable_proposal_in_my_lifetime

That letter from the Minister for health is unbelievable in the manner of the about turn he's completed in his support for abortion.

God Bless,
    DBM.

Indy and gracia like this.
  18. AED

AED Powers

Glad you are back! We are all praying for Ireland! May God arise and His enemies be scattered...

DBM and gracia like this.
  19. Indy

Indy Praying

Nice to hear from you DBM. Its a sad referendum, I have been banned from the Christian forum in Irelands largest forum called boards.ie for trying to support the NO side and for trying to post that website I created. But not surprising at all.

Lets keep praying, I still feel we have a good chance. Surely the referendum being on in the month of May will be a help to us.

AED likes this.
  20. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Hard to believe you were banned for refusing to vote to kill
    :cry:

AED likes this.