Retreats:Fr. Pat Collins & Frances Hogan

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by Bartimaeus, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus Archangels

I came across details of retreats held by the Pallotine's in Tipperary - a very attractive schedule if you had the time.

Weekend Retreats In The Autumn 2015

25th – 27th September: Fr. Pat Collins C.M. ‘St. Therese of Lisieux & the Justice and the Mercy of God’.

23rd – 25th October Pallottine Lay-Apostolate Retreat

6th – 8th November:Fr. Pat Deegan Retreat “Do you want to be well again?” Jn. 5:6.

20th – 22nd November: Charismatic Renewal Retreat. Prayer – Praise – Teaching – Healing. Tom Dwyer & Fr. Emmet O’Hara SCA.

4th – 6th December:Advent Retreat with Frances Hogan “The Coming of the Lord”.

Weekend Retreats cost €140. Six days costs €460.
    For more information and bookings please contact:
    Gretta or Aileen @ : 0504 21202 / 087 754 2116
    Email: pallottinefathers@gmail.com

Clare A and Adoremus like this.
  2. Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus Archangels

Came across this excellent video re. living at a very crucial time:
    At Very Crucial Times! Fr Pat Collins CM

3. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

A group of us, including my sister (@Jonah), are hoping to go to the Francis Hogan Advent retreat in early December. Maybe we'll bump into you there!

4. Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus Archangels

It's funny but the two retreats i really want to go to happen to coincide with family birthdays so I'd be in the dog house when I'd get home from them. So it could be that i make it to Frances Hogan as it doesn't clash, and I'd love to meet you both.
    Do you know much about Fr. Pat Deegan - his retreat is the other one that is available to me.

5. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

I don't know anything about Fr Pat Deegan at all. I've been to some of Francis Hogan's talks though and am part of a group that has been getting together once a week over the summer to listen to her talk on the CD set called Arise, Let you light shine (or something to that effect!). She really brings scripture to life, I love listening to her. It would be great if you could make it to her retreat.

The one with Fr Pat Collins would probably also be wonderful.

6. Is Tom Dwyer, Fr. Pat's brother?

7. Jonah

Jonah Angels

Fr Pat Deegan is great, I knew him years ago when I was in the Craig Lodge Community. He's a psychologist and a character, and a really normal person, if that makes sense.

8. Indy

Indy Praying

Another great one from Father Pat, he is so right