Request for prayers

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Daniel, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Mario

Mario Powers

An Guilbneach,

I will pray for Brendan!

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

An Guilbneach likes this.
  2. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

I will be praying for Brendan also. May God bless you both.

3. An Guilbneach

An Guilbneach Mane Nobiscum Domine

Thanks again one and all for all your prayers, for this poor man. There are so many like him, we should never stop praying for the dying, the Holy Virgin is our great hope. VIVAMUS IN SPE. (we live in hope ) Gods Blessing.

AED and Seagrace like this.
  4. An Guilbneach

Hi all. Thanks for prayers for Brendan, he has passed away a few weeks ago. Had a healing moment with his wife out of the blue said sorry for all the wrongs. May he rest in peace. Thanks mario. aed. carrol55. don-d. delours. Marys Child Shae Heavenly hosts Seagrace. Gods Blessing. An Guilbneach

5. Dolours

Dolours Guest

May God rest his soul.
    Thanks for letting us know.

6. AED

AED Powers

Thank you for letting us know. It sounds like God’s grace broke through.

7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Lux aeterna
    RIP Brendan

An Guilbneach, Mary's child and AED like this.
  8. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Thank you so much for the update, may Brendan finally be at peace

9. Shae

Shae Powers

Thank you An, RIP Brendan

10. An Guilbneach

Thanks a million for all your prayers, it is wonderful to pray for the dying. Sad to say I have another case. He is someone who I have known for many years, but not very close. I live in Ireland he does not. The long and the short of it is, he is catholic by upbringing, by all accounts he does not attend church. He is dying will not live much longer. His name is Myles. Would be gratfull if you would remember him when you are at Holy Mass or saying other prayers. As for myself I really belive in the power of prayer. With Thanks.
    An Guilbneach

11. AED

AED Powers

Will do! I still include Brendan in my prayers for the dead. I will add Myles to my prayers for conversion and a holy death. I think prayer is the most powerful weapon God gives us. Our Lady said “these souls go to hell because there is no one to pray for them” so I am of the opinion we should pray every day for those who are about to die and whose souls are in danger. I always offer the Precious Blood and beg God to not let it be In Vain for those who will die this day. (I think it was Fr Groeshel who got me going on that several years ago)

12. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Adding Myles for prayers of conversion, as well as spiritual healing of the soul.

An Guilbneach and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  13. padraig

padraig Powers

Prayers today and at mass for poor Myles.

An Guilbneach and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  14. An Guilbneach

Thanks amillion Padriag. Wonderful to have prayers said at Holy Mass. My heart tells me Myles is in a dark place at the moment. needs all the prayers he can get, not much time for him now. Will keep you all informed. Thanks again

AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.