Request for Prayers.....

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by Donna259, May 31, 2020.

1. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Prayer gone up.

Donna259, Jo M, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  2. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

Praying Donna. God bless you and your family.

Julia, Donna259, Jo M and 4 others like this.
  3. I hope it goes well. I am keeping you in my prayers.

Julia, Donna259, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  4. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Donna you will be in my prayers all week. May God bless you and your family greatly.

Julia, Donna259, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  5. Advocata Nostra

Advocata Nostra Principalities

Prayers for you to Our Mother of Perpetual Help!
    A NOVENA TO OUR LADY
    OF PERPETUAL HELP
    [​IMG]
    In this novena to Our Lady of Perpetual Help (also known as Our Mother of Perpetual Help from this icon pictured above) we pay tribute to the Blessed Virgin Mary in asking for her assistance. This picture of the Blessed Mother with her Divine Son above has helped her provide strength, comfort and even miracles to the faithful for centuries!

Oh Mother of Perpetual Help, grant that I may ever invoke your powerful name, the protection of the living and the salvation of the dying. Purest Mary, let your name henceforth be ever on my lips. Delay not, Blessed Lady, to rescue me whenever I call on you. In my temptations, in my needs, I will never cease to call on you, ever repeating your sacred name, Mary, Mary. What a consolation, what sweetness, what confidence fills my soul when I utter your sacred name or even only think of you! I thank the Lord for having given you so sweet, so powerful, so lovely a name. But I will not be content with merely uttering your name. Let my love for you prompt me ever to hail you Mother of Perpetual Help. Mother of Perpetual Help, pray for me and grant me the favor I confidently ask of you.
    (Then say three Hail Marys).

Mary's child, Julia, Sam and 3 others like this.
  6. Jo M

Jo M Archangels

So sorry to hear this, Donna. Prayers for a successful surgery, and recovery.

Mary's child, Julia and Donna259 like this.
  7. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

I will try to pray this novena for Donna Thanks

Mary's child, Julia, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  8. Patty

Patty Principalities

Many prayers for you Donna!

Donna259, Mary's child, Julia and 2 others like this.
  9. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

im sorry Donna..I just saw this...you’re in my rosary tonight! Praying you surgery and recovery is successful. The stress of this must be hard all around!

10. Julia

I wonder how Donna is getting on. Have kept her in prayers yesterday and today. Please God she has had the necessary procedures and is making good progress.

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Blessed mother, please wrap your mantle of blue around Donna, as she recovers, and bring complete healing to her. Amen

HeavenlyHosts, Beth B, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  11. AED

AED Powers

Me too Julia. I hope we hear from her soon.

HeavenlyHosts, Beth B, Julia and 3 others like this.
  12. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Amen!!! Thank you Julia!

13. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

Hello friends:
    Surgery went well and long....The doctor was not happy with the type of tumor it is. It is fast growing and invasive so says I will be having radiation or chemo or both. My final pathology results come back next Wednesday and the team will review the next course of action. They are awaiting lymph nodes etc....

I am grateful the surgery is over. I am more mobile today and home. I have the peace of God throughout this. My Carmelite name is Therese Joseph of the Divine Mercy and all three saints were brought into the OR with me so I felt safe and sound :)

14. Julia

Thanks be to God, and His holy angels and saints for bringing you back from your surgery so fast. Please God you will be surrounded by Gods' angels and saints in whatever you need to face in the coming months. And all will be well; and God glorified by your beautiful faith in His protection.

Jo M, Dolours, HeavenlyHosts and 3 others like this.
  15. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Thank you for the update, will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts and Donna259 like this.
  16. AED

AED Powers

I am so glad for this update. This follows what I told you about my sister. She had radiation implants. I will continue to pray!!!

17. An Guilbneach

An Guilbneach Mane Nobiscum Domine

You are in our prayers, Donna.

18. Katfalls

Katfalls Archangels

Praying for a speedy recovery for you Donna. May the angels hold you up through this. Sending a rose from St.Therese.

Attached Files:

Jo M, Mary's child, AED and 3 others like this.
  19. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank you for your update, Donna. Glad that you are being blessed and healed......
    continuing to pray.

20. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Praying for you!

Jo M and Donna259 like this.