Request for Prayers.....

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by Donna259, May 31, 2020.

1. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

Hello friends:

In the past two weeks, I have been diagnosed with an aggressive endometrial cancer. Tomorrow I will have surgery to remove all female organs and take nodes to check for spread.

I am asking you to pray for me and my surgeon and health care team tomorrow. But more importantly, my family (adult sons and husband and 91 year old mom) who are also very worried.

I take solace that my surgery occurs on the first day of the month of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and also the feast day of Mary, Mother of the Church on June 1 (the day after Pentecost)....

Blessings and Peace to all!
    Donna

Sanctus, maryn, Beth B and 9 others like this.
  2. AED

AED Powers

Oh Donna yes I will pray! My sister had the very dame thing 25 years ago and it was very frightening but she came through it and the aftermath treatments and it was very successful.i will pray for you and your loved ones at Mass this morning.(Ewtn)
    God bless!

3. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

thank you AED!!!!!

Mary's child and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  4. Ed Kleese

Ed Kleese Servant

We are with you Donna and praying for you dear Sister.
    Peace in the Fire of Pentecost,
    Ed

Jo M, Mary's child, Donna259 and 2 others like this.
  5. padraig

padraig New Member

I am so very, very sorry and sad to hear this Donna. Starting on prayer for you and yours right away!

May Our Lady hold you very,very close!!

6. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Donna I will pray Rosary for you.

7. Mario

Mario Powers

My prayers are with you, Donna. I've never done this before, but I'm calling on St. Peregrine to join us before the throne for you. :ROFLMAO: Many years ago, I can't remember the occasion, the Lord planted in my mind a picture of a collegiate administration building all covered in ivy; I was shown which leaf represented me. I came to understand that Jesus was showing me the inter-connections between myself and all those who intersect my life. Who is it that blesses me the most? Who is it that weighs heavily on my heart? Who are my enemies that seek my harm? Who is it I need to forgive? What saint in heaven is looking after me today? What family member needs my prayers and attention? My guardian angel was ever present in prayer!

Every choice of love in God's Plan is done to save the most people who have touched my life and whom I have touched.

And tomorrow His loving attention will be focused on you as if you were His only Love.

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good. His Mercy endures forever!

Katfalls, Patty, Jo M and 5 others like this.
  8. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Archangels

9. Evenstar

Evenstar Angels

Praying for you and your family Donna

10. Tanker

Tanker Archangels

Praying for you and your family. Also praying for your surgical team that their hands be guided by Our Lord.

May the Lord give you His peace!

11. Shae

Shae Archangels

I will pray for you and your family this morning at Mass, Donna. May Our Lord bless you and grant you his peace, and may Our Lady enfold you in her mantle and comfort you.

12. An Guilbneach

An Guilbneach Mane Nobiscum Domine

Dear Donna will keep you in the prayers going forward. Let us know how your getting on.

Jo M, Mary's child, Donna259 and 3 others like this.
  13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

14. padraig

padraig New Member

Sorry once again Donna. I was thinking and praying for you there now. I will keep praying tough the night at work.:)

Jo M, AED, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  15. Indy

Indy Praying

I am praying for you today Donna. God Bless you. Please be hopeful, there are a lot of seasoned prayer warriors here praying for you.

Jo M, AED, Mary's child and 1 other person like this.
  16. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

I will be praying for you, Donna.

Jo M, AED, Mary's child and 1 other person like this.
  17. Sam

Sam Powers

Will be praying for you Donna and for the surgeon and health care team and your family!

Sunnyveil, Jo M, AED and 2 others like this.
  18. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

you are all so wonderful, thank you!

Sunnyveil, Jo M, AED and 2 others like this.
  19. Dolours

Dolours Powers

This will be the intention for my next Rosary and on-line Mass.

Jo M, AED, Mario and 1 other person like this.
  20. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Oh Glorious Mother of us all, please pray with us for the comforting care and healing of Donna and for the sure and steady hands of her surgeon. May through your intercession she be granted complete healing by our Lord Jesus Christ.

Tanker, Donna259, Jo M and 3 others like this.