Ralph Martin - Evil is on borrowed time.

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Beth B, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I think this short video will strengthen everyone here...it did me!

2. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

If anyone here can help me find the video Ralph Martin did that was prophetic, would you please post it here...or send me the link. I really believe that he has a spiritual gift.

Sunnyveil, Arantxa and Byron like this.
  3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I pray Ralph Martin is right...that evil is on borrowed time. I just saw this news article on LifeNews....such EVIL!

Joe Biden Gives Abortion Industry $467.8 Billion, 19 Times More Tax Money Than Obama

https://www.lifenews.com/

Byron likes this.
  4. Dolours

Dolours Guest

It's probably one of these:

sparrow, Beth B, AED and 1 other person like this.
  5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thank you Dolours!!

Michael Pio, AED and Dolours like this.
  6. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Another video on End Times and the great apostasy ....

7. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

New video by Ralph Martin...: Illumination of Conscience:

Sunnyveil, sparrow, Denise P and 2 others like this.
  8. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Thank you Beth for posting this! I think that it was you who was looking for a video the other day about the Illumination of Conscience and I thought that it was created by Renewal Ministries so I was on Ralph Martin's youtube channel searching for "the Illumination of Conscience" and "the Warning". Therefore, it's really neat to see that he posted this today! Maybe he keeps track of searches.

He made one small error that I noticed 2 other viewers of the video also commented about when he referred to Jacinta of Garabandal as Saint Jacinta. He probably did mix her up with Saint Jacinta Marto of Fatima but the video is very good imho.

This link has some more information about what the Garabandal seers, in particular, stated in regard to "the Warning"
    http://www.1260.org/Mary/Apparitions_Garabandal/Garabandal_Apparitions_Warning_en.htm
    [Edited to fix the above link.]

May God bless us all.+

Last edited: May 6, 2021
    sterph, Beth B, sparrow and 1 other person like this.
  9. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

What an amazing foretaste of that brief time following the warning. For Satan to be bound globally in such a way...

AED and Beth B like this.
  10. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes Carol...I was so happy to see it posted today! It was so good! And yes, his error calling her St. jacinta was caught by a few listeners and he acknowledges it. He was thinking of little St. jacinta from Fatima.

thank you for the additional link from Garabandal! Opps....it won’t open....

Carol55 and AED like this.
  11. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

I know! What will the MSM talk about?!

Beth B likes this.
  12. Mario

Mario Powers

What can we say; Ralph Martin is in his mid-70s. If I was speaking vocally here on MOG, I'm sure my unedited comments would contain more guffaws than Ralph Martin.:)

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

Beth B likes this.
  13. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

o_O perhaps the truth??;)

Beth B likes this.
  14. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Carol! Your edit worked! Thank you!

Last edited: May 7, 2021