Question from Jeromein

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by JeromeinDesert, Sep 12, 2020.

1. JeromeinDesert

JeromeinDesert Totus Tuus

Can someone please let me know who is the owner of this website?
    I would like to first request permission from the appropriate authority before posting.
    It seems that some posts are taken down with regularity and without notice to the poster.

2. could you possibly elaborate? I don't follow?

3. JeromeinDesert

JeromeinDesert Totus Tuus

who is the owner or administrator(s) of this website; who moves posts around and/or deletes them?

4. josephite

josephite Powers

Hi JeromeinDesert,
    I believe from memory, when you initially sign in to become a member, this is apparent but if you missed this, the answer to your first question is.... Padraig is the owner.
    As to administration, I believe...... Quis ut Deus, is one of the administrators. As to moderators, I believe there are a few and if you click on staff members there is 2 named there.
    I've not ever experienced posts being moved around, so can't speak to that.

As to deleted threads and/or locked threads, this occurs when threads are blatantly anti-Catholic/heretical, hateful or invaded by trolls.

You will find the administration here is very good.

I hope I have answered your questions.
    God Bless and welcome

Mary's child, Jo M, AED and 2 others like this.
  5. Booklady

Booklady Powers

JeromeinDesert, this is the first I have heard of posts moved or deleted, without making a public announcement first.

Have you checked your posts to make sure that what happens is that your post is in another thread?

To check your posts, click your avatar, and a small screen will open with your statistics, then click the number beside the word messages.

Josephite answered your questions.

Blessings

Mary's child, AED, Shae and 1 other person like this.
  6. If you can let me know either by pm or replying here I will look into any queries you have,, on a quick look at your account I haven't noticed anything being moved or deleted ???..if you can be more specific that would help..

Thanks John .