Protestants shifting blame…

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by RosaryWielder, Jul 26, 2022.

1. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

I agree judgement day is many many years away but my understanding of tribulation period is it may look something like this (I say may because I am including Garabandal which is not approved:

Part 1:

Global signs mentioned in Revelation: wars, rumor of wars, natural disasters, famine, pestilence, etc. This period I feel like we have been in for the last 100 years and most likely prophesized period of the Devil's rule for 75-100 years. This period will continue to escalate like we have seen these past 3 years and looks like it could be leading to the period Our Lady warned about at Fatima with global rise of communism. This would also fit in Garabandal discussions from Conchita about Russia in war with Europe and the Pope will visit Moscow and upon his return we get the great act of mercy talked about by many Catholic saints and mystics most notably St. Faustina. I believe what she saw and was told is also the Warning ie Illumination of Conscience.

Part 2:

The Warning, Miracle and Chastisement. I feel this is where we are about to begin. I don't think the world will avoid the Chastisement. Here I feel is where it will get really bad and the church will have to go underground. This could also be the period where we truly see the rise of antichrist. There could be many years between the Miracle and the Chastisement and could coincide with a lot of the tribulation trumphets and bowls. This period could also come to an end at the Chastisement, which I view as it could be the 3 days of darkness spoken of by many catholic mystics. That period would definitely be a chastisement.

Part 3:

The Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. This, I feel is the the long long period of peace we see after the devil and his demons are restrained for many years but lets not mistake this for millennialism and the strict 1000 years. This period could be 5,000 years. Only God knows this.

Part 4.

This is where the devil is once again released onto the world for a short time and that is also when Jesus returns and casts him forever into the lake of fire and we are at final judgement.

There can be many variations to this timeline where things may fit in. For example, the Great Monarch and the Triumph could come in the period we are in now, or towards the final judgement period when the devil is released onto the world for one last time. I do believe though that the destruction of the antichrist and the beast system ends with the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

At the end of the day, I do believe in my heart we are in the tribulation period and things are elevating very fast towards the period of the vanishing of our Church as we know it and only the true church and masses will be said in private places at the risk of death.

Also, I don't now how much worse it has to get in the church to call this the great apostasy. So many Catholics I know you could never call Catholics. So many don't believe in the real presence, the devil, they support pro choice and gay marriage, they support the divorce and remarried receiving communion, they don't attend confession or believe in it, many have left for the mega churches, reverence in church is all but forgotten. Reverence used to be defined very simply, "If it would not be appropriate at the foot of the cross, it should not be appropriate in a church."

Last edited: Jul 27, 2022
    Lois, Mario and RosaryWielder like this.
  2. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Founder of Claritas

I common intention I have is to ask Our Blessed Mother to console Her Son's Sacred Heart for us, I think that's one of the best ways to console Christ for the sins of the world and lighten His wrath.

Mmary, djmoforegon, Lois and 5 others like this.
  3. Lois

Lois Archangels

Reading a book that was recommended by Fr. Z called "The Trouble with Magic - our failed search for more and Christ's fulfillment of our desires"

It's a real gem if you have trouble explaining why something you know inherently to be wrong, is wrong - if that makes any sense.

Thank you RW, for that great intention. Will be adding it to my list....

A couple of snippets from the book:

BA3B50B4-A4AE-4862-BD7C-40A6DAC28C8B.jpeg BA631DAD-6766-4CCC-BBF3-7601ECD9B013.jpeg

4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I have noticed how much emphasis people put on the idea that we can do anything we want, achieve anything we want, become anything we want.
    This is completely against the First Commandment, imho.

5. Lois

Lois Archangels

There was a lady here a few years ago who applied to the diaconate program. If I remember correctly, she was an older lady, and a lawyer. After her application was refused, she wrote a letter to the editor of the local paper complaining. One of her beefs was that her parents brought her up to believe she could do or be anything. It was hard to wrap one's head around why she did not know she could not be a RC deacon.

Hosea 4:6 "My people have been silent, because they had no knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will reject thee, that thou shalt not do the office of priesthood to me: and thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I also will forget thy children."

AED, RosaryWielder, Byron and 2 others like this.
  6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Yes, good example.

AED and RosaryWielder like this.
  7. Frankly

Frankly Archangels

One thing which is approved is Sacred Scriptures.. These specific signs are not mentioned in Revelation.. rather, for starters in the GOSPEL..
    re: "many many years" ? Is that notion based upon Scriptures? Or from for instance maybe an unapproved message?
    Judgement shall occur very soon after the AntiChrist makes his appearance.. .. when Jesus (time Not known) Returns.

8. padraig

padraig Powers

I was in Confession yesterday and told the priest I was guilty of being an Old Crank (don't wonder at this when you reach my age you'll probably turn into an old crank yourself:D)

Anyway the first thing the priest said to me was, 'Did you apologise to the folks you were cranky too?'

I told them I had not said sorry because I had never said or done anything it was just very cranky filled thoughts.:):)

But I suppose it is important to say you're sorry if you've done things wrong.

But I think for historic wrongs like this so many, many years ago and all the showbiz and shabang about it all. I don't trust Pope Francis as far as I could throw him. But enough said.

I love listening to young Brian Holdsworth, a young Canadian. Super smart and well balanced.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2022
  9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Well, the Confiteor does mention "thoughts." And things I have omitted. Sigh. mea culpa

10. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

As there is justifiable anger, it seems reasonable that there is justifiable crankiness.

11. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:D

RosaryWielder and AED like this.
  12. Luiflower

Luiflower Archangels

The Canadian\American Indians, have been in America\Canada for 1000s of years their culture sustained them until the arrival of Europeans and Christians , which almost brought to an end there very existence. Christ does not teach anyone to abuse another in his name.

Let us not look for an excuse - witchcraft, to justify why they are unworthy of an apology. It is the children taken to the schools who were abuse and suffered. One man in an interview said, his greatest sorrow knowing, his mother and father had been forced into the same school they were forced to send him and his siblings and they knew theri children would suffers as they had but they could do nothing for them. He said he had a terrible experience at the school and had contemplated never having children, he did not want to do what his own parents were made to do.

He further said he was grateful for the apology, a big burden had shifted in him, at least his parents cannot bear culpability for his suffering and his siblings. He concluded that his mother still prays the beads to this day - I though Yes!! she was able to distinguish the difference between the abusers and the true church of Christ. We could learn something; distinguishing the difference between abused children and witchcraft. No one is above apologising.

Some very bad things happened in Europe especially with the transportation of children to the colonies of Australia, children enslaved and abused. Australia apologised.

“Apologies aren’t meant to change the past, they are meant to change the future.”

Colossians 3:1-5, 9-11 : 2nd Reading

Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: fornication, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old nature with its practices and have put on the new nature, which is being renewed in knowledge after the image of its creator. Here there cannot be Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scyth'ian, slave, free man, but Christ is all, and in all.

AED likes this.
  13. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

The problem in Canada is that, while the policy of placing children in schools after separating them from their parents was a state policy, with the Catholic Church being the main, but not only, clerical institution charged with looking after these children, the entire blame for everything that went wrong is being laid by the state and the (state-financed) media upon the Catholic Church, despite the secular Canadian state bureaucracy having total administrative control of this policy, while simultaneously failing to provide the necessary resources to run it. If the policy was wrong-headed, this is the primary responsibility of the Canadian state. If there were failures due to lack of resources, this is primarily the responsibility of the state. There were terrible allegations made in the (state) media. They have alleged mass-graves of children, in the absence of a single body being found.

Historically, great harm was done to native Indian populations, but in general, the policy of the Catholic Church was to protect the natives from the worst depradations of the military and economic and political opportunists. They were more successful in South and Central America than in Protestant Canada and the USA. Incidentally, many Protestants in Canada have supported the state calumnies against The Church, although there were many Protestant clergymen involved in these schools, also, but they have evaded blame. It seems to me this has nothing to do with the welfare of native Canadians and is all about suppressing the Catholic Church, the primary enemy of liberalism and we need to stop apologising for spreading the Good News.

Sam, Mmary, AED and 3 others like this.
  14. Frankly

Frankly Archangels

Exactly.. Leave to those who are part of the AntiChristian Western Main Stream Media - to attack Christianity.
    NOTE: They connect with all those who continue to strive to overthrow all Christianity. They shall (once again, think Crucifixion) FAIL!

They're all currently extremely ticked at Russia's Orthodox Church - because they are not overtakable anymore as in - Good Riddance to Marxist Bolshevik Communism! - Thanks to Pres. Putin~

IT'S the JOB of the leader of a Church to overtly Fight to eliminate ABORTION!

Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill urges total abortion ban Sep 28 2016
    The head of the Russian Orthodox Church has signed a petition calling for a total ban on abortion in Russia.
    Patriarch Kirill put his name to the document after worshipping with campaigners from the For Life and Orthodox Volunteers groups.

[​IMG]

DeGaulle likes this.
  15. Luiflower

Luiflower Archangels

The catholic church was also an early participant in establising schools prior to the government policy
    Fortunately, the church has not taken the same direction it took while initially handling abuse by Priests.

Wickedness goes where the people of God are trying to do a good thing, to sink any good and damage reputation.

The apology was in order, the accuser the devil, can no longer accuse the Catholic Church about the abuse of indigenous children, a contrite heart is better than an arrogant one. God will deal with the protestants.

My sacrifice, O God, is[a] a broken spirit;
    a broken and contrite heart
    you, God, will not despise. Psalm 51:17

(Internet Source)

Bishop Vital-Justin Grandin (1829-1902) was a major architect of the residential school system. It was his belief that maintaining Indigenous cultural practices would lead to the self-extinction of Indigenous people. Modeled in part on reformatory prisons in France, the residential schools intended to alienate Indigenous children from their language, traditions and families, and ultimately to make them ashamed of their heritage. The schools’ aim was to replace Indigenous cultures and languages with Canada’s English and French cultures, supplemented with industrial and agricultural training.
    Bishop Grandin’s views deeply influenced the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate, who operated the majority of the Catholic residential schools in Canada.
    “When the Canadian government began to establish Indian Residential Schools, they enlisted the assistance of the various churches primarily because they were already involved in education,” said Father Thorson.

Canada’s Truth and Reconciliation Commission body investigated the history of the residential schools and compiled testimonies from residential school survivors, archival data and historical research to compile an often-disturbing historical narrative of the residential school system.
    According to T.R.C. researchers, Indigenous children in residential schools endured badly trained staff, racist prejudices, and physically unhealthy and abusive environments. “Child neglect was institutionalized, and the lack of supervision created situations where students were prey to sexual and physical abuse,”

Sexual abuse was endemic at the schools. Many harbored longtime predators, most of whom have never been prosecuted. Reports of corporal punishment at the schools are harrowing and sometimes led to suicide among the Indigenous children. In one example, according to Ontario Provincial Police records, students were subjected to a homemade electric chair at St. Anne’s Indian Residential School in London, Ontario, which was operated by the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate and the Grey Sisters of the Cross.

The T.R.C. found that the mortality rate for Indigenous children in residential schools was around five times the average for non-Indigenous children in Canada in the 1930s and ’40s.

Sam likes this.
  16. garabandal

garabandal Powers

How far back do you want apologies to go?

Life was rough years ago for all our relations.

My Dad went to bed hungry at night as a child. Do I want an apology from the state for that when at the time it was not the states responsibility?

How useful is an apology from the British state for the Great Hunger (famine/genocide) in Ireland most 200 years after it happened?

History is replete with tragedies.

Sorry is the easiest word to say and whilst psychologically can be of benefit also had the capacity to ring hollow.

It is the present that matters. Many in developing countries go to bed hungry. Children are aborted in their millions. That's the real shame of our age and should be our priority.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2022
    Sam, Mmary, HeavenlyHosts and 4 others like this.
  17. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

What are the credentials of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission? What were the circumstances of its establishment, who were the members and who appointed them? What standards of justice did they deploy and how do they compare to those deployed in a modern fair trial?

Mmary, AED and Frankly like this.
  18. Luiflower

Luiflower Archangels

The Pope already apologised - that is done.

19. Frankly

Frankly Archangels

The Pachamama pope should beg God for His Mercy for breaking God's First Commandments via engaging in Idol Worship and non-Christian Pagan worship ceremonies.

PLUS being overly soft on ABORTION and Active HomosexualSex

New-ish Pope Says Church Is ‘Obsessed’ With Gays, Abortion and Birth Control -- 2013

“We have to find a new balance,” the pope continued,
    “otherwise even the moral edifice of the church is likely to fall like a house of cards, losing the freshness and fragrance of the Gospel.”

His surprising comments came in a lengthy interview in which he criticized the church for putting dogma before love, and for prioritizing moral doctrines over serving the poor and marginalized. He articulated his vision of an inclusive church, a “home for all” — which is a striking contrast with his predecessor, Pope Benedict XVI, the doctrinal defender who envisioned a smaller, purer church.

Francis told the interviewer, a fellow Jesuit: “It is not necessary to talk about these issues all the time. The dogmatic and moral teachings of the church are not all equivalent. The church’s pastoral ministry cannot be obsessed with the transmission of a disjointed multitude of doctrines to be imposed insistently.

Full Original Article = https://archive.nytimes.com/www.nyt...aults-churchs-focus-on-gays-and-abortion.html

20. Lois

Lois Archangels