Prophesy - GSWYL

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by padraig, Mar 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christy1983

Christy1983 Guest

Predatory, HH? I did not see these exchanges as such, nor did I intend them as such. At times it seemed hard to get a complete, unambiguous answer from Verne. And the repeated appeal to unnamed sources is concerning. You and Julia, however, seem to think "doubters and naysayers" must prove their case, when doubting and demanding evidence is the default position of those who "think with the mind of Christ."

With respect, let me remind you both that participating forum members are not the only audience. There are loads of visitors who come upon these discussions via search engines, who may not have followed the debate, and who have no information on which to make a judgment. I haven't been in this discussion for 53 pages, but others like Fatima have been on throughout. I don't think Verne's side has been drowned out.

What's more, Verne stayed as long as he wanted and participated to the degree he chose. There was no virtual gun to the head. Some objective outsiders might think he made his case. He certainly has had years of opportunity on this forum to do so.

You can bring your concerns to the mods. Or appeal to a higher authority for a just resolution, with the promise your prayer will be heard:

Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 9.09.04 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2020
    WTW likes this.
  2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I don’t think it’s necessary to get a complete and unambiguous answer from Verne. He made choices and clearly we know them. To me, that’s adequate info.
    That’s where we differ.
    God bless us all and I have taken all of this to Mary, Queen of the Most Holy Rosary.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
    Denmomof3, Jo M and AED like this.
  3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

If you think Verne’s answers are incomplete and ambiguous, well, so be it.
    Let your assessment stand. Readers will know how to figure it out. Or not.
    Get my point?

Denmomof3, Jo M and AED like this.
  4. Christy1983

Christy1983 Guest

Mary, Queen of the Most Holy Rosary, must have answered you very quickly, then.

5. Frodo

Frodo Archangels

If it wasn’t for this discussion:

Did you know that Verne has an addiction to the occult?

Did you know that The alleged “holy priests” are an order that supports Fr. James Martin?

Did you know their order has been plagued with abuse scandals from many of their members over the past decades?

Did you know Cletus allegedly told Verne not to tell anyone the name of the priest?

Did you know any of these things? I sure didn’t - and this is exactly why discussion about alleged seers is proper to have and can be fruitful.

Also, the silence from the supporters when confronted about the messages bot being supported by Church Doctrine is very, very useful and telling.

Im not telling anyone how to think. I’m just trying to give them the information- and there has been plenty of additional information that has been revealed over the last several pages of this thread.

WTW likes this.
  6. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Just to put another spanner in the works, a friend sent me a picture of God the Father from Mother Eugena from 1952. Anyone ever heard of this. It is news to me.

On the other hand the picture of God the Father in the Cletus book shows God the Father with white hair and a white beard.

In the picture my friend sent me from Mother Eugena in 1952, God the father has dark hair and a dark beard. I wonder if God the Father uses grecian 2000.

The catechism of the Catholic Church tells us in essence God the Father has no hair at all. He is an IT, which is why the protestants say "Our Father which art in Heaven."

Denmomof3 likes this.
  7. Verne

Verne Principalities

Hi,
    I never stated I was addicted to the occult. I said, many people are addicted to the occult. I also said many people have habitual sin. I was in that category. No more needs to be stated about this. You made an assumption. I answered your question regarding this in another post. Thank you.

Denmomof3 likes this.
  8. WTW

WTW Guest

You made excellent points.

AED likes this.
  9. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I suppose to all the naysayers/scoffers of Verne's messages and of his good friend Cletus' healing picture of God the Father is fraudulent as well. I wonder how God the Father looks down upon the naysayers, on what he has done for us in these times and what he has given us to deepen our faith and persevere. God told Cletus that the picture would provide healing for those who looked upon the picture of the vision Cletus was shown as a child and then 50 years later had a painting of the picture, which healed the first person who looked at the picture after it was blessed by a holy priest. I suppose you will call this young school teacher a liar/fraud too, but after her healing from looking at this picture of God the Father was able to join St. Mother Teressa's order, but God will have the last word on this too with the naysayers.

For those who still have faith in what God can and has done through this picture of God the Father, here, in her own words, is the first miracle story https://www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org/the-miracle-story only minutes after it was blessed by a holy priest of God.

[​IMG]

10. Frodo

Frodo Archangels

Just to clear things up, below are the posts we are both referring to. You clearly make the case for addiction and addictive behavior.

This is not an assumption I made.

11. Verne

Verne Principalities

12. Christy1983

Christy1983 Guest

Fatima, you challenged readers to find anything against Catholic teaching in Verne's messages. Here is a passage in the God Speaks book, dated 10-05-07:

"...To answer a question for you: all who take the mark of the beast are forever cast into hell. This is what my word states. This will occur because mankind will be warned not to follow Satan and the antichrist. By rejecting the warning, you are rejecting God’s mercy and incurring his divine justice. Never before in history has a generation received such graces. Only at the general judgment is an ungodly soul aware of his sin committed against my commandments."

This is not in accord with the Catholic view of the particular and the general judgment. EWTN explains:

"Jesus will come at the end of time to judge all human beings. This is called the parousia, His second coming. It was foretold by the angels as He ascended: "This Jesus who is taken up from you to heaven, will come in the way in which you saw Him going into heaven" (Acts 1:11).

"However, those who die before the parousia will be judged immediately at their deaths. This is known as the particular judgment. The Epistle to the Hebrews says (9:27): " It is appointed to men to die once, and after that comes the judgment". Then, "Each one will receive his pay, according to his works" (1 Cor 3:8).

"There are three possible outcomes to the particular judgment. Those whose love for God has been perfected in this life are taken straight to heaven, where they enjoy endless happiness in the face to face vision of God. Those who die in God's love but still love Him imperfectly must be purifed in the intermediate state of purgatory. Those, however, who reject God's love by mortal sin and die without repenting are condemned to the everlasting torments of hell.

"The general judgment at the end of time simply solemnly confirms the particular judgments of each one, with the difference that then the body as well as the soul will receive what is due it. And all God's judgments will be revealed as most just."

https://www.ewtn.com/catholicism/teachings/particular-judgment-230

Frodo, AED and WTW like this.
  13. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Christy, perhaps you do not understand what the General Judgment is all about. When we die, we are judged heaven, purgatory or hell based on God's law's, his mercy and our cooperation with them or our rejection of them. This is our particular judgement and the one most important when we die. However, as you may know, we have a general judgement at the end of time, because whether our particular judgement brings us into heaven/purgatory or hell at that moment, we will not know the ripple effect of our sins or good works till the general judgement at the end of the world comes. Those in heaven will received the grace added to the fruits of the labor till the end of time and those in hell will receive added judgement for whom, through their actions/words, led many others to hell.

So the message you refer to is in alignment with our faith teachings. It is only at our general judgement that all souls will be aware of their "trickle down" sins after their death, which will add to ones condemnation if in hell, as ones sins are compounded till the end of time. That is why God has the general judgement at the end of human history on earth. The message is spot on!!

14. Fatima

Fatima Powers

FOR THOSE WHO CANNOT ACCEPT THE FORGIVENESS OF SIN ON THIS THREAD, A MUST READ
    You who continue to assault Verne for his past, shame on you and may God have mercy on our soul for doing as much on this forum. Verne was never a Satanist, but here is one Satanist who is a canonized saint!!. Verne had just come into the Catholic Church when God gave him the messages in www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org and he repented of his past sins. Let those who are without sin cast the first stone on this forum!!!! Enough is enough!!! Same on you!!

A former Satanist priest who became a Saint
    [​IMG]
    Blessed Bartolo Longo (1841-1926) who became, according to Pope John Paul II, the “Apostle of the Rosary.”

Bartolo was born to a devout Catholic family near Brindisi, in southern Italy. He was a brilliant, though mischievous kid, who began to lose his way at the age of ten after his mother died. His adolescence was a time of great upheaval in his country, when Garabaldi was seeking to eliminate the papal city states and unite Italy. By the time Bartolo entered the University of Naples law school, many of his professors were ex-priests preaching nationalist venom against the Church. He was quickly caught up in their fervor. “I, too, grew to hate monks, priests and the Pope,” he would later write, “and in particular [I detested] the Dominicans, the most formidable, furious opponents of those great modern professors, proclaimed by the university the sons of progress, the defenders of science, the champions of every sort of freedom.”

In his confusion and emptiness, without God to turn to, he began to visit some of Naples’ infamous mediums. That was his introduction into the occult. Soon, his thirst for the supernatural led him into outright Satanism, where after a period of intense study and such rigorous fasting that he was reduced to skin and bones, he was consecrated a satanic priest and promised his soul to a demon. For the next year, he began to preside over satanic services and to preach more boldly and blasphemously against God and the Church — treating them, in a diabolical reversal, as the real evils.

His family back home tried to talk him about of the path he had chosen, to no avail. The began to pray and to ask for help from whoever might lend a hand. Professor Vincenzo Pepe, a solidly Catholic professor at the university, responded. He began to meet with Bartolo, accosting him, “Do you want to die in an insane asylum and be damned forever?” Bartolo couldn’t ignore the psychological and physiological state he was in. Professor Pepe eventually convinced him to see a Dominican priest, who after three weeks of lengthy conversations, on the feast of the Sacred Heart in 1865, was able to welcome him back into the Church and give him absolution.

To keep an eye on him, Professor Pepe allowed Bartolo to move in with him and started to surround him with faithful and dedicated Catholics. Each day for two years, as a voluntarily-imposed penance, Bartolo worked in the Neapolitan Hospital for Incurables. He prayed. He became a third-order Dominican. He made a promise of celibacy to serve God with an undivided heart. He sought to do reparation for his scandal by returning to his Satanist hangouts, holding up the Rosary and publicly renouncing his former ways.

But he still despaired. He couldn’t forgive himself or see how God could ever forgive him. One day, while fulfilling some legal business in Pompeii for his client Countess Mariana di Fusco, and seeing how great was the people’s poverty, ignorance, moral corruption and dependence on witchcraft, God helped him to see both how he could be saved and how he could spend his life saving others.

“One day in the fields around Pompeii,” he wrote, “I recalled my former condition as a priest of Satan… I thought that perhaps as the priesthood of Christ is for eternity, so also the priesthood of Satan is for eternity. So, despite my repentance, I thought: I am still consecrated to Satan, and I am still his slave and property as he awaits me in Hell. As I pondered over my condition, I experienced a deep sense of despair and almost committed suicide. Then I heard an echo in my ear of the voice of Friar Alberto repeating the words of the Blessed Virgin Mary: ‘One who propagates my Rosary shall be saved.’ Falling to my knees, I exclaimed: ‘If your words are true that he who propagates your Rosary will be saved, I shall reach salvation because I shall not leave this earth without propagating your Rosary.'”

He spent the whole rest of his life, beginning in Pompeii, propagating the Rosary and imitating the mysteries it contained. With the financial support of the Countess, he built Pompeii’s famous Basilica of Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary, founded elementary schools and orphanages, inaugurated a print shop and technical school to give the children of convicted criminals the chance of a better life. He wrote books on the Rosary, composed novenas and prayer manuals. The former Satanist eventually became a friend of Pope Leo XIII, who had a great devotion to the Rosary. From Pompeii he also began the popular movement that led to the solemn dogmatic proclamation of the Assumption in 1950.

Perhaps his most lasting contribution of all will prove to be the Luminous Mysteries of the Rosary. It was from Blessed Bartolo’s writings that Pope John Paul II found not only the idea of mysteries covering the time of Jesus’ public ministry, but also what the individual mysteries should be and what all five as a whole should be called. When he proposed the new Mysteries of Light in his 2002 encyclical “The Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary,” Pope John Paul II didn’t hesitate to show his admiration for this holy man whose conversion and subsequent holy life demonstrate that no matter how far away from the faith one is, there’s always hope. After referring to Blessed Bartolo’s insights throughout his Rosary encyclical, Pope John Paul II concluded by quoting the prayer of the man he beatified in 1980.

This prayer is a fitting way for us to conclude the month of the Rosary and to pray for those who, like Blessed Bartolo once was, are still caught under the bondage of Satanism and the occult:

“O Blessed Rosary of Mary, sweet chain that unites us to God, bond of love that unites us to the angels, tower of salvation against the assaults of Hell, safe port in our universal shipwreck, we will never abandon you. You will be our comfort in the hour of death: yours our final kiss as life ebbs away. And the last word from our lips will be your sweet name, O Queen of the Rosary of Pompei, O dearest Mother, O Refuge of Sinners, O Sovereign Consoler of the Afflicted. May you be everywhere blessed, today and always, on earth and in heaven.”

HeavenlyHosts and Denmomof3 like this.
  15. Frodo

Frodo Archangels

That's not what the message said at all:

"Only at the general judgment is an ungodly soul aware of his sin committed against my commandments."

It specifies sin committed - not all the ripple effects of our sin.

Also - care to explain yet how we can have immortal glorified bodies during satan's attack that will bring about the end of human history?

Christy1983 and WTW like this.
  16. Frodo

Frodo Archangels

Please, do get off your high horse.

No one is condemning anyone for their past. Praise God that he has mercy on those who repent lest we all would perish. No one is condemning Verne here.

For what seems like the hundredth time: The background of an alleged seer is part of the discernment process using Traditional Catholic Norms of Discernment.

It is indeed a very big red flag that he has had close ties to the occult before the messages - and even a greater red flag that he had returned to the occult AFTER he had allegedly been receiving messages from God for many, many years.

Questions about Verne's past and the inconsistencies of his story here are very relevant to discerning these messages.

Furthermore - try as you may to paint our motives one way, our questions are not concentrated on just the occult ties. There's questions of incompatibility to the faith (glorified bodies before end of history), evidence of changing of his personal story (claiming to never saying something which he did), questions as to who the group of holy priests are (ended up being a group who endorsed Fr. James Martin and has decades of credible sexual abuse claims against them), and questions as to why the messages and names of these "holy priests" have not been named and put under the care of proper Church authorities (which conveniently seem to fall under "because Cletus - who happened to be holy also just take our words for it - said so).

Ultimately the bottom line is that this is a discussion forum, and that's what we are doing - discussing. There has been a lot of information learned about Verne and his messages over the last several days - information that would not have seen the light of day without questioning.

Christy1983 and WTW like this.
  17. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I am on no "high horse" and anyone can clearly see your attacks on Verne for his past!!! God does not look back on ones confessed sins, but you sure do!!!! as you keep referring to his past.

Again, read Revelations 20 as this speaks to a renewal of things to come.

A friend sent me this information that seems fitting:

I was always taught....and I went to Dominican schools (Thomas Aquinas type of theology!).....that at the very end we would receive glorified bodies....as Christ Himself has. Until then, souls in heaven are spirits, awaiting those glorified bodies. But we are told that those living in the Divine Will are higher than even the souls in heaven.....than even the "mystical marriage". And this coming Era will be the Era of the Divine Will.

Verne simply states that after Christ casts the AC into hell........

As a result, the world will experience 3 days of darkness and my creation purified of evil. Nature and my people will be healed. Then my son, the era of peace will take place where my faithful will be resurrected and rewarded in the first resurrection. My faithful will receive glorified bodies.

This would seem to fulfill the prayer: "Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of the faithful. Enkindle in us the fire of Your Divine Love. Send forth your Spirit and we shall be "re-created" and Thou shalt renew the face of the earth.

So how this experience will take place is a mystery, but we could not live in such a renewed world beyond anything we know of now, w/ the defective body, since we will have to be completely detached/purified from even our memories of this current defective time. Like Lot's wife, we won't be able to look back.....but after the terrible purification we won't even be tempted to do so.

There are also writings that explain that there will be those born during this era who themselves have to also go through testing and some kind of death experience since all creation must undergo a death....and perhaps those will be the ones who are tempted by Satan when he returns to tempt at the end of this era in order for them too to be made worthy of living eternal life w/ God.

18. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

Last warning.... Stop with remarks like high horse?? Etc etc I'm on my high horse with this garbage as if its not hard enough to defend this site day in day out from the big bad cyber world and then have to deal with members reporting and complaining like children in kindergarten "he said this she said that" seriously guys enough...

I will have no hesitation in hitting the ban button it would make my life much much easier..

AED likes this.
  19. Frodo

Frodo Archangels

Your friend's view on living in the divine will is troubling - people living being higher that those already enjoying the beatific vision, than even the mystical marriage - but we can tackle that at a later date...

You left out a few lines directly after the portion of the quote you provided. I'll provide it in full with the words you were missing bold below.

"As a result, the world will experience 3 days of darkness and my creation purified of evil. Nature and my people will be healed. Then my son, the era of peace will take place where my faithful will be resurrected and rewarded in the first resurrection. My faithful will receive glorified bodies. Those who survive the days of tribulation will be able to live out their lives in peace. Once this era of peace is over, Satan will attack my New Jerusalem, the church, as the Prince of Gog in Ezekiel."

In this message it states that "my faithful will receive glorified bodies" - after which "satan will attack" the Church and bring about human history.

We are talking about generations of saints - from Adam to Noah to Abraham to Moses to David to all of the Christians who have dies in favor with God - running around with immortal resurrected glorified bodies during satan's last attack.

This is a very confused timeline which makes no sense no matter which way you spin it, and is incompatible with doctrine and tradition (saying nothing about common sense).

WTW likes this.
  20. Frodo

Frodo Archangels

My bad John, and ultimately Fatima - I let his comment about me being judgmental get under my skin.

A sure sign to take a break :censored:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.