Prophesy - GSWYL

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by padraig, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Mario

Mario Powers

ETA,

You are correct. The mind of the saints have considered the immense depths of such truths. Even St. Basil much earlier in Church history pondered the inseparability of the Divine persons in Letter XXXVIII.4 which was addressed to a Brother Gregory:

...And by the same considerations, whereby a reflective student could perceive the greatness of any one of the (Persons) believed in in the Holy Trinity, he will proceed without variation. Beholding the glory in Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, his mind all the while recognizes no void interval wherein it may travel between Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, for there is nothing inserted between Them; nor beyond the divine nature is there anything so subsisting as to be able to divide that nature from itself by the interposition of any foreign matter. Neither is there any vacuum of interval, void of subsistence, which can make a break in the mutual harmony of the divine essence, and solve the continuity by the interjection of emptiness. He who perceives the Father, and perceives Him by Himself, has at the same time mental perception of the Son; and he who receives the Son does not divide Him from the Spirit, but, in consecution so far as order is concerned, in conjunction so far as nature is concerned, expresses the faith commingled in himself in the three together. He who makes mention of the Spirit alone, embraces also in this confession Him of whom He is the Spirit. And since the Spirit is Christ’s and of God,2038 as says Paul, then just as he who lays hold on one end of the chain pulls the other to him, so he who “draws the Spirit,”2039 as says the prophet, by His means draws to him at the same time both the Son and the Father. And if any one verily receives the Son, he will hold Him on both sides, the Son drawing towards him on the one His own Father, and on the other His own Spirit. For He who eternally exists in the Father can never be cut off from the Father, nor can He who worketh all things by the Spirit ever be disjoined from His own Spirit. Likewise moreover he who receives the Father virtually receives at the same time both the Son and the Spirit; for it is in no wise possible to entertain the idea of severance or division, in such a way as that the Son should be thought of apart from the Father, or the Spirit be disjoined from the Son. But the communion and the distinction apprehended in Them are, in a certain sense, ineffable and inconceivable, the continuity of nature being never rent asunder by the distinction of the hypostases, nor the notes of proper distinction confounded in the community of essence.

But I think we have to be gentle with Sunburst in this regard: when Jesus walked the earth, his communion with the Father and the Spirit was never broken, even by his physical death on the Cross. Yet, His disciples saw only the Son. So according to our senses, when we gaze upon the Sacred Host at its elevation at the Consecration, we only see the transubstantiated Presence of the Son in the Host!

Doesn't this awesome moment teach us of the humility of the Father and Holy Spirit, who are fully present, yet "choose" to await our experience of the Beatific Vision to engulf us in the fullness of experiential Love!

Romans 11:33 O the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! 34 "For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor?" 35 "Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?" 36 For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory for ever. Amen.

O how I love God!:love::notworthy::ROFLMAO:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
    lynnfiat, Shae, Sam and 4 others like this.
  2. Fatima

Fatima Powers

• It was Cletus who discarded a few of the messages Verne gave him to read, not anyone else. Nothing in them were contrary to the faith, but in Cletus' mind were not essential for the book he paid to publish. It was Cletus who chose what messages would go in the book he paid for with his life inheritance, to make 20,000 books all blessed by a faithful holy priest who read the messages in the book GSWYL. It's not hard to understand really.
    • No one is obligated to believe these messages any more than God obligates all humans to accept what He has spoken through many prophets of past, present and future, as foretold in Amos 3:7 and throughout the New Testament as well.
    • Yes, God has interjected many times while Verne and I have been on the phone in the past 6 years, with a messages, not unlike the message given on post #35 on this thread given last weekend on 2-29-2020 and 3-3-2020. Do you think God cannot do as much or that he wouldn't do as much? Do you have a method of communication that God is bound to? For those with faith, no explanation is necessary, to those without faith, no explanation is possible.
    • I have no problem with what God has told Christina. Her messages have been confirmed by other credible messengers and I think her long time companion and spiritual director, Father McGinnity, brings credibility to her messages and mission as well. Her prophecies that have already come to fruition are additional confirmation to the many who follow her.
    • It is not disingenuous for me to ignore concerns that have no validity in your demonization of Verne's messages, because you do not believe in God's mercy to Verne. God can speak to whom he wills, when he wills and how he wills. God has always done this for 6000 years. Adam and Eve walked with God and talked to God in the Garden of Eden, while they were living in the divine will. God is doing the same today and will more so with his remnant into and throughout the great purification, into the era of peace where those whom God brings into the era will do the same as Adam and Eve did with Him and more.

3. Byron

Byron Powers

The disciples experienced it all. Don’t forget Pentecost.

Mario likes this.
  4. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I will take the heads of all your aforementioned holy men of God stated above any day, before your limited understanding of the faith and our times. I will continue to pray for you and so many others in our world who willingly cannot hear the voice of God through his many messengers in these times.

5. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Yes, Mario, very well written. When one puts oneself into the scripture of Christ's own desire to have His disciples understand just Who He was he nevertheless receives the ongoing human question of "just show us the Father". So very human but as we develop ourselves into Christ we must accept certain Truths about Him.....literally as well.....in THE answer, "when you see Me, you see the Father". Huh? Without that acceptance we actually refuse to complete His entire Love for us with ALL of the intended gifts as designed by the Divine Will, in the Mind of the Father, those graces He wanted to "complete" in us as His likeness. We are asked to stop using the excuse of only, still, remaining in that lack of Belief. Thomas was that example of both a kind of "frustration" of incompleteness of our Faith, attached only to personal reasoning, and His ongoing Mercy to help us to finally come to that inner "sight". And so, finally, Thomas was then told to stop believing only because you "see", since others DO believe w/o that kind of limited "seeing". While, yes, there are different stages of understanding within the "seeking" of Truth, the Church/the Body, doesn't hesitate to continue that desire of Christ's to develop the desired understanding until all is complete and Christ hands that completeness back to the Father.

lynnfiat, Mario and Fatima like this.
  6. Verne

Verne Angels

Thank you for the wise advice.

7. padraig

padraig New Member

The Eucharist and the Trinity - Prof. Michael F. Hull

To speak of the Eucharist and the Trinity is to delve into the very depths of the mystery of God. On the one hand, the Eucharist is holy not because it is ordered to holiness, but because the Eucharist is holiness itself: it is the real, substantial presence of Christ. Participation in the Eucharist is participation in the divine life itself. On the other hand, the Trinity is the divine life itself. It is the relationship of the three Persons of God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Participation in the Trinity is the divine life itself. Neither the Eucharist nor the Trinity is known to us by natural human reason. Both of these mysteries are revealed to us in Jesus Christ, God and man, the Incarnation, whose presence in the Eucharist—body, blood, soul, and divinity—does not alter His relationship to the Father and Spirit in the Trinity and whose kenosis does not in any way diminish His Trinitarian existence.

The Eucharist allows for an overpowering intimacy with Christ, an intimacy in this life and in the life hereafter. Jesus said: "He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me and I in him. As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so he who eats me will live because of me" (John 6:56-57). Life in Christ is the foundation of the sacraments. It is to the Eucharist that the other six sacraments are directed and fulfilled (Presbyterorum Ordinis, n. 5, and St. Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologiae, III, q. 73, art. 3). In the Incarnation, mankind has been lifted up by Christ’s obedient sacrifice to share in His divine life, to be one with the second Person of the Trinity, and therefore to enter mysteriously the inner life of God. In the sharing of holy communion, men share in the life of the Trinity.

The Trinity is the Author of the divine economy, and the ultimate end of that economy is union with the same Trinity. This is expressed by the Son as He prays to the Father "that they may be perfectly one" (John 17:21-23), and it is the fruit of the parousia that "God may be all in all" (1 Cor 15:28). The Christian life, then, is both a communal and individual endeavor to forge communion with one another and with the divine Persons, whose relationship is the paradigm for all relationship in the cosmos. Thus, Holy Communion not only effects what it signifies, but is in fact what it signifies: Holy Communion between God and man. In the Eucharist, men eat the flesh and blood of Jesus Christ, whose very Self and whose very self-sacrifice, bear up men into communion with the Trinity.

The Eucharist and the Trinity are thoroughly united in the divine economy. It is an economy in which men actually share, albeit mysteriously. To say that we share mysteriously is not to say that we share obliquely, immaterially, or trivially—just the opposite is true—but it is to say that our human expression cannot contain the divine reality wherein we find ourselves in communion with God: Creator, Redeemer, and Sanctifier. It is the second Person of the Trinity who is incarnated among men in order that He might return mankind to communion with the Trinity. That communion is established in the Sacrifice of the Mass, wherein we represent Calvary and share in His body and blood, so that He might reconcile all things to Himself and present us blameless and irreproachable before the Triune God (Col 1:20-22).

http://www.clerus.org/clerus/dati/2002-03/25-999999/05SAIIEN.html

[​IMG]

Mario and earthtoangels like this.
  8. Verne

Verne Angels

Padraig was right. There is nothing to defend. I think there are more important things than to argue about these messages. God bless everyone. I see no reason to continue this discussion regarding the validity of the book God Speaks will you listen.

lynnfiat, Sam, Mario and 2 others like this.
  9. Frodo

Frodo Archangels

• That is not what Verne has stated previously:

• God certainly doesn’t need me to give Him permission to communicate in any manner. With that being said, can you point me towards an approved private revelation that has God interjecting messages during phone calls?
    • This is indicative that your discernment is off. Again, there is much documentation that disproved CG.
    You apparently have been blinded on this point. I am grateful for God’s mercy to Verne, myself, yourself, all of us. This does not negate the fact that - using Catholic norms of discernment of private revelation - that messages from someone who was almost possessed and greatly oppressed while being consecrate to the demonic is a HUGE red flag.

10. Verne

Verne Angels

Frodo I appreciate your opinions. Please do not falsely accuse me of being almost possessed. You are wrong on this matter. I have never been possessed or close to it. A number of priests have talked to me who are experts in possession and every one of them reassured me I was not or even close to possession. This includes clergy who helped with my conversion. This is much you may not understand about this. Thanks

lynnfiat likes this.
  11. Frodo

Frodo Archangels

I was just restating what you yourself said. Which one was it then?

12. Frodo

Frodo Archangels

Concerning that facts seem to change here as we go through the thread and time goes on...

Messages submitted to theologians and some discarded turns into it actually Cletus deciding what he wanted in his book...

Almost possessed and years of sacramental help to overcome turns into not close and being falsely accused...

More red flags.

13. Verne

Verne Angels

I was wrong on the second account. I have done lots thinking and talking to others. I retract the second statement about being almost possessed. If I offended you, I am sorry. Many times we think we know ourselves well. But upon further reflection and with God’s help, Jesus shows us the truth about ourselves. I can say this is true for me. This personal information does not need to be discussed anymore. Right now I am more interested in doing God’s will I ie: taking care of my family and introducing others to Jesus Christ.

lynnfiat and Patty like this.
  14. Katfalls

Katfalls Archangels

Mr.Verne, I have only scanned your messages and have no commentary to them. What I find most troubling is the painting you have depicting God. In my opinion, we are not to create images of God. It goes against the First Commandment. For someone to kneel in front if it and claim a cure is downright creepy to me. In addition, the painting is almost cartoonish . . . I do not like the depiction of God in the Cistene chapel for the same reasons. To have paintings of Jesus and other humans is different because of their humanity. The Holy Spirit depicted as a dove is a symbol, not a likeness. To try and create a portrait of God, in my opinion, is sinful. Discussion is welcome.

AED likes this.
  15. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

People seem to continue dividing the history here that has been given, more than once. One of those misunderstandings is the one that keeps confusing Cletus' mission with Verne's. It might be in order to just get that part of the story straight before delving into the higher ground of theological teachings!!!

Let's get back to the messages as the thread was meant to do....for the sake of those who are interested. There are so many clear helps for the time in which we now find ourselves. For those who have stated their own misgivings they may simply follow a very simple solution and spend their time in threads that can receive their personal stamp of approval since it seems that there is too much rehashing of everything that has been asked and answered many times. It begins to become a personal harassment of Verne who is the messenger only. I think he's been very humble, patient, and considerate of others as a sign of good fruit.

09/25/07
    My son, there is much fighting in my church regarding the consecration of Russia.

Many older prophecies were given regarding a communist led war which resulted in the destruction of much of Europe, including the Vatican. Documents released in your media verify these war plans. But my people forget one important factor in this discussion: God. I alone govern the universe and the affairs of mankind. I even govern the affairs of hell. Nothing happens without my will being done. Do you even think one moment, I am going to give glory to Satan and man’s pride? Remember Isaias 42:8: I, the Lord: this is my name. I will not give my glory to another, nor my praise to graven things.

My son, John Paul II consecrated the world to the Immaculate heart of Mary, as you already know. Do you not think my son, these consecrations bore no fruit? For I the Lord God Almighty creator of heaven and earth prophesy to you: The result of the consecration of the world to my son’s mother Mary had two effects. It interrupted and changed the plans of Masonic communistic forces and it gave the world an extended period of my mercy. Do you truly think a consecration to the Mother of Mercy would have no effect? It allowed more souls to enter my kingdom. Do not forget my primary purpose is the salvation of my children. If you remember this my son, world events will make sense to you. Look at events from the eyes of your Father in heaven, not with your human eyes and understanding.

My son at Fatima, my daughter Mary asked explicitly for the consecration of Russia by the Pope and the bishops of the world. This event has not taken place as asked by my daughter Mary. If it had my son, the triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary would have already taken place. You would already be living in the era of peace. It is evident there is no peace in your world. Only a blind man would make such a statement.

My son, mankind has not responded to my mercy. Mankind has increasingly become more evil and sinful. A day will soon arrive which will cause my wrath to chastise my children. Again, I say these words not to frighten, but to wake up my children. If you live in my peace, there truly is nothing to fear. Again, only the ungodly and lukewarm need to fear.

My son, the Masonic communistic forces are again starting to rise in your world. The forces of Islamic terrorism, communism, and practical atheism are being used by Satan to cause another World War. For I the Lord prophesy to you again: If mankind refuses my mercy, another World War will be allowed and the man of sin will be allowed to chastise the ungodly and sinner. Read these words carefully. I am allowing these events because of my people rejecting my mercy. Where are the prayers, penances, and masses being offered in reverence for my honor and glory? Why do my people reject prayer and fasting to bring about my continual mercy on your world? Do you not see my hand in the weather changes and natural disasters occurring on your planet? Isaias 45:12, 18. I made the earth: and I created man upon it. My hand stretched forth the heavens: and I have commanded all their host. For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens, God himself that formed the earth and made it, the very maker thereof, who did not create it in vain, who formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is no other. Remember stop trying to figure out the mind and purposes of the Almighty. Seek not the things that are to high for thee, and search not into things above thy ability: but the things that God hath commanded, think on them always, and in many of his works be not curious. Ecclesiasticus 3:22. But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, for I am the Lord that exercise mercy and judgment and justice in the earth: for these things pleases me, saith the Lord. Jeremiah 9:24. What did my son command you to do above all other things? Love your God and your neighbor. Are you truly fulfilling these two commandments? If not, repent of your sins.

My son, while my people argue over the validity of the consecration of Russia, many souls are going to hell. Do not allow yourself to be caught in Satan’s trap. The consecration has not taken place. It will take place. The message of Fatima was primarily concerned with repentance and the salvation of souls. The consecration of Russia is a message addressed to the Pope and bishops of the world. Pray my Holy Spirit will give the Holy Father the strength and wisdom to overcome the forces fighting against him. My son, I am gong to tell you why the consecration of Russia has not yet taken place. My church was not purified of the evil forces hiding among the clergy. Remember the Pope and bishops of the world are required to make the consecration. In the past, there were to many Bishops who were rebellious against the Holy Father for the consecration to have taken place. My Holy Spirit has led the holy Father to purify my house. Once my church
    is purified and my house is in order, you will see the consecration of Russia done. As you have read, my son told Sister Lucy it would be done late. Now Read Isaias 55:8 , 11. For my thoughts are not your thoughts: nor your ways my ways, saith the Lord. So shall my word be, which shall go forth from my mouth. It shall not return to me void, but it shall
    do whatsoever I please and shall prosper in the things for which I sent it. Do not presume in your pride to know the mind of God. Do not cause division among my people by arguing over the consecration of Russia. It is a deceptive trick of Satan to prevent my people from focusing on your mission: the salvation of souls. Again, I will repeat myself for you. Your mission is to lead souls to my son Jesus Christ for salvation, not cause souls to leave my church because of your proud and argumentative spirit. I the Lord will hold you accountable for your actions, words, and thoughts, which cause another to stumble. The consecration will take place in my time, not yours or Satan’s. I receive no honor and glory from your pride but only from your humility. Be a part of my son’s army and my daughter Mary’s army. Fulfill your mission. Let those whose mission it is to work for the consecration of Russia, fulfill their mission. It is not your mission. Do not cause schism or division, but love and unity among my people. I repeat myself to stop the confusion among my people. If you do my will, I will protect and guide you no matter what takes place. For I am the same living God of the Bible who is your Father today and forever. I love you my people. Return to the Father’s fold through the graces of my son Jesus Christ, the power of my Holy Spirit, and the intercession of my daughter Mary. These are words from Almighty God to my people. Amen.

16. Fatima

Fatima Powers

If you dont like it, dont look at it! However for those with faith, read the miracle story of Michele at www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org revealed, after the picture was blessed by a holy priest. Michele looked at it in Cletus' car and the eyes in the painting followed her and she was instantly healed from serious injuries. God has recently said those with faith, trusting in God while looking at the picture and praying the Our Father prayer will be healed. He said this picture was meant for this time and for plagues. Again, like everything else God does....it is about faith. Michele was then able to join the Sisters of Mercy, which she desired before her injury, but couldn't until her healing allowed her to. Read about it.

Verne likes this.
  17. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Probably the bishop would accept him as a candidate for the priesthood after investigation -- given his conversion story.

Take the example of Fr Donald Calloway -- he was a terrible drug addict -- undoubtedly oppressed by evil and under the influence of evil spirits -- yet he is a Catholic Priest today drawing many into the Church through the testimony of his conversion story.

Heroine, cocaine, opium, marijuana, excessive alcohol, not to mention hallucinogenic drugs like mushrooms (psilocybin) and LSD – he consumed most of these before the age of 18, many before he turned 14, the addictions growing stronger as the existential emptiness deepened. What sounds like an introduction to a Hunter S. Thompson novel actually constitutes the autobiography of a Catholic priest. Fr. Donald Calloway of the Virgin Marians of the Immaculate Conception retells his dramatic and heart-wrenching life story in No Turning Back: A Witness to Mercy.

As a destructive youth, Calloway spent his adolescence succumbing to temptations large and small, from sins of the flesh with constant promiscuity, to crimes against the law with thousands of dollars of grand theft in stolen merchandise, as well as nightly partying with friends consuming all forms of drugs and addictives while listening to heavy-metal music.

At one point, Calloway became a follower of the rock band the Grateful Dead, inspiring entrance into a psychedelic culture which—among other things—left him with a big Grateful Dead tattoo on his arm. To this day he has it, as a remembrance of the past he lived. The past he left. To this day he doesn’t have a clue how that tattoo got there, being stoned to oblivion during the night of its implementation.

During his youth, Calloway was such an angry and rebellious kid that he names a chapter in his book “Animal” in describing himself, his early mentality, his vicious ways. His family (especially his parents) suffered great emotional trauma as a result of their son’s behavior. For a while, they lived on a military base in Japan, for Calloway’s stepfather was an officer. This didn’t last too long. Running around with Japanese gangs, stealing tens of thousands of dollars in merchandise—from electric guitars to cars—got young Donald Calloway arrested and deported from the country. He was escorted through the airport by military guards with chains and shackles around his hands and feet, while he spat at his captors and threw out verbal obscenities to surrounding pedestrians, angrily cursing his way onto the plane.

Although, like any angst-filled adolescent, Calloway developed a strong hatred for his parents—notwithstanding their efforts to help their struggling son, praying for him and checking him into rehabilitation facilities numerous times—a guilt-stricken consciousness still haunted him about his younger brother, where a stronger bond existed. Fr. Calloway describes his feelings poignantly:

Mario, lynnfiat, Fatima and 2 others like this.
  18. garabandal

garabandal Powers

19. Sam

Sam Powers

From what I understood about the picture of God, it was Cletus who had the vision of God and a woman painted the picture? I didn't think Verne had anything to do with the picture. I also don't think painting a picture of God the Father is wrong. Remember Lucia's vision?

82acd4a445bddd99ca46c116f90d6ce9.jpg

Mario, Fatima and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  20. Verne

Verne Angels

Hi,
    My friend had a vision in 1956 of God. In 2006, a third order Carmelite sister painted a large picture. A holy priest blessed the picture. There have been healings, while people, prayed to GOD, when looking at this picture. One was documented by a physician. I will not question what or who God uses. Maybe this picture is what those people needed to give them hope for healing. There are many such devotions in the Catholic church.