Prophecy Today

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Fatima, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Francine

Francine Angels

Thank you for praying for us and remembering us at Mass ❤️

2. Francine

Francine Angels

I appreciate the support and prayers. I feel resolved that our family needs this break. I know a wonderful Catholic counselor that could help us. My husband and I offered to meet with her and this grandmother and her current husband. She responded that it was manipulative of me to want my husband or hers there. I don’t understand (which frustrates the heck out of me!! LOL) but it’s left us with no options that we can feel good about.

on an unrelated note, this is a particularly stressful and exciting time for other reasons. One of our adopted babies (he has Doen Syndrome) is having cochlear implant surgery today!!!! Please pray for Caz and his team. And thank God for the amazing opportunities that hearing will afford this sweet child ❤️What a miracle! We drove seven +hours but are at a wonderful children’s hospital and receiving exceptional care from physicians that see well past his disabilities!

God bless our countries that still allow access to these incredible surgeries. I’m so grateful...Cazimir’s life in Ukraine was very different!

3. Sam

Sam Powers

Francine I have had to break with toxic family members and it really helped my children. They were my duty to protect and I feel no qualms at all. Good for you for protecting your family. As for Caz, I will be praying for him and your family and for his team. Thank you for allowing us to pray for you!

Seagrace, Fatima, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  4. Francine

Francine Angels

Surgery was not successful :-( we were completely unprepared for this outcome today. The team ran into some issues that need resolved before they can complete the surgery. This was a devastating blow, on a day we were extremely joyful and optimistic. I keep reminding myself that this isn’t a surprise to God I suppose it is more I can offer up. ❤️

Fatima, Beth B, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Dreadful news. I am so sorry, Francine. But remember we will all continue to pray that ultimately Caz will have this surgery again and it will be successful. Keep us posted. I will be at Mass and Adoration this evening and will pray for this intention. Sorry you all have to wait.
    :(

Fatima, Beth B and AED like this.
  6. AED

AED Powers

So sorry
    To hear this. So very sorry.

Beth B likes this.
  7. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Pray it went well!

8. Sam

Sam Powers

It must have been devastating, continued prayers! :love:

AED and Beth B like this.
  9. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Ohhh..just read your post that surgery didn’t go well! I’m soooo sorry?

Booklady, Mary's child and AED like this.
  10. Fatima

Fatima Powers

sparrow, Kwaters and Mary's child like this.